Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 423295 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2550 on: November 19, 2021, 07:29:40 PM »

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2551 on: November 19, 2021, 07:46:47 PM »

Interesting. An educated guess based on what I've seen both from people I know locally and on here.

It seems the type O blood people experience less covid symptoms and sickness than others.

No idea why, and very little info out there about blood type and reactions. Of course none of that would fit the vaxxx for everyone orders.

My wife is type O.

She got Covid bad. I got Covid extremely mild. Exact same symptoms. Her lungs have never returned to normal after it.

I’ll make mention she is susceptible to chest stuff so it makes sense Covid hit her fairly hard.

We are both double vaxed. My first jab I almost wound up in hospital, fine the 2nd (Astra). She was fine after both (Pfizer).

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2552 on: November 19, 2021, 07:49:31 PM »
I have O+ blood.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2553 on: November 19, 2021, 07:51:42 PM »

Interesting. An educated guess based on what I've seen both from people I know locally and on here.

It seems the type O blood people experience less covid symptoms and sickness than others.

No idea why, and very little info out there about blood type and reactions. Of course none of that would fit the vaxxx for everyone orders.
I agree.  I was dating a respiratory therapist at the peak of covid. She slept over one night and I hit it that night and the next morning.  She came down with Covid the next day and was sick for about a week and she was fully vaxxed.  She told me that she didn't see many patients,  if any at her hospital that she treated that had type O blood.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2555 on: November 19, 2021, 10:58:52 PM »

I have O+ and my symptoms are completely gone after 21 days. I thought the O+ thing was true because I avoided the China flu until mid October 2021, not reliable.
T

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2556 on: November 19, 2021, 11:00:48 PM »
I went to the blood center where you donate blood for them to give to hospitals.  Quest will charge because that is a private lab.
Covered by insurance. OneBlood stopped testing for antibodies at the end of June.
T

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2557 on: November 20, 2021, 01:37:46 AM »

tards will tard

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2558 on: November 20, 2021, 02:30:23 AM »
These are all general symptoms. However, in the Covid era no matter what you come down with it’s Covid. Five years ago you would’ve had the same fucking thing and called it a chest cold. And had the PCR test been available you would’ve popped positive.

It’s the inevitability of cold and flu season which makes this such a good candidate for a manufactured crisis.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2559 on: November 20, 2021, 07:44:55 AM »
People in the streets in protest to new lockdowns in France and newly required covid pass in the Netherlands.

Closing down things again to cover the fact that the shot has stopped NOTHING.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2560 on: November 20, 2021, 08:01:30 AM »
I donated blood Tuesday and the blood center test your blood for Covid antibodies for free. I got my results today. I am positive for high anitbodies. I didn't have the jab and I was never sick. They only time I ever wear a mask is when flying. This thing is different for everyone.

Are you type O?

Are you sexual..?  (Sorry, couldn't resist! ;D)

Is the blood group thing significant then?  I'm type B - full sheep - so vaxxed and boosted - felt absolutely nothing at any point.  But I'm convinced we all had the thing way back at the beginning anyway, so an anti-body test would be interesting, just a tad expensive IIRC (in the UK at least)

T

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2561 on: November 20, 2021, 10:16:36 AM »
Llions, tigers, leopards all have tested positive for COVID: What we know about the virus in animals

How many animals died after getting COVID?
The amount of animals that have died after getting COVID-19 is not known, but there have been a few reports.

Last month, officials at the the Sioux Falls zoo said COVID-19 may have killed one of their rare snow leopards. A 13-year-old African lion with underlying health conditions at the Honolulu Zoo died last month after contracting the virus, Maui Now reported. And on Friday, officials at the Lincoln Children's Zoo reported multiple animals were infected with the deaths of three snow leopards from complications due to COVID-19.

Arce said animals who contract the virus that causes COVID-19 in humans have mild symptoms like sneezing, lethargy and stuffy nose.  They usually recover quickly and can be treated with antibiotics and steroids like humans. He said most cases can be traced back to the animals' handler who most likely was in close proximity with the animals before testing positive for the virus.   ::)

They have runny noses and recover fast but we don't know how many have died. Anyone see the buffoonery here.

As I noted several months ago, they were giving fucboi pzifer shots to animals in the San Diego Zoo.  I have not heard of one death.

Making up animal mortality rates now?!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #2562 on: November 20, 2021, 10:39:49 AM »

Awaiting Oaks response!

I'm guessing you don't believe the "official COVID death toll" numbers?

Why not? Can you explain?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2563 on: November 20, 2021, 10:41:50 AM »
one of our own who is vaccinated tested positive for the covid today

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2564 on: November 20, 2021, 10:44:20 AM »
These are all general symptoms. However, in the Covid era no matter what you come down with it’s Covid. Five years ago you would’ve had the same fucking thing and called it a chest cold. And had the PCR test been available you would’ve popped positive.

It’s the inevitability of cold and flu season which makes this such a good candidate for a manufactured crisis.

Ummmm......COVID is 20 times more deadly than the flu.

::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2565 on: November 20, 2021, 10:45:21 AM »

Oh, it happened alright. Wish it hadn't.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2566 on: November 20, 2021, 10:48:47 AM »
Oh, it happened alright. Wish it hadn't.

Who was it? Was it you?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2567 on: November 20, 2021, 10:50:05 AM »
Who was it? Was it you?

Yes, it's me.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2568 on: November 20, 2021, 10:50:49 AM »
I'm guessing you don't believe the "official COVID death toll" numbers?

Why not? Can you explain?

The average fatality age is close to 80. So the median Covid death is the same as the average lifespan. In other words Covid didn’t shorten their lives. These people were already old and sick and were given the stupid fucking test and came up positive, now everything else becomes meaningless and the only thing that matters is that they have Covid.

I posted here that this would happen back in March 2020 about a week after New York City had recorded its first Covid death. Where were you back then?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2569 on: November 20, 2021, 10:51:49 AM »
Yes, it's me.

Sorry to hear. How are you feeling?

I hope you make a quick recovery.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2570 on: November 20, 2021, 10:53:05 AM »
The average fatality age is close to 80. So the median Covid death is the same as the average lifespan. In other words Covid didn’t shorten their lives. These people were already old and sick and were given the stupid fucking test and came up positive, now everything else becomes meaningless and the only thing that matters is that they have Covid.

I posted here that this would happen back in March 2020 about a week after New York City had recorded its first Covid death. Where were you back then?
Exactly. This virus is killing those who were about to die anyway. Locking down the World was idiotic.
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2571 on: November 20, 2021, 10:56:05 AM »
Sorry to hear. How are you feeling?

I hope you make a quick recovery.

Thanks Oak. Have had a cold and been tired since Sunday. Didn't think it was covid. Got tested yesterday and indeed it is covid. Hopefully it starts getting better soon.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2572 on: November 20, 2021, 11:01:10 AM »
Thanks Oak. Have had a cold and been tired since Sunday. Didn't think it was covid. Got tested yesterday and indeed it is covid. Hopefully it starts getting better soon.

That's good you did the right thing and got tested. A lot of people don't.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2573 on: November 20, 2021, 11:03:20 AM »

This is 100% FALSE!

The average 80 year old will live to be 89, that means HALF will live longer.

😮

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2574 on: November 20, 2021, 11:18:05 AM »

Fucks sake bruv, I firstly hope you make a full recovery because you are a good lad. Surely this makes you question all this 'vaccine' bollocks? I am amazed a person of your caliber had fallen for this horse-shit. What do you think now?