Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 423311 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3350 on: December 23, 2021, 01:34:26 PM »
Stop trying to force people to have it. The more you push the more people will dig their heels in.

All this talk of 'Me too' about perverts inappropriately touching women when they don't want to be touched. If you don't respect their wishes and try and touch them you are branded a creep and a pervert. That is how I see you people pushing the fake vaccine. Against people's wishes trying to invade their bodies when they say no. That makes you a pervert in my eyes.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3351 on: December 23, 2021, 02:00:28 PM »

Oak they are now saying in Israel, Germany and possibly my country, England that a fourth vaccine will be necessary to combat Omicron.

How many shots will it take for you to wake up to this insanity? Or does each shot drive a wedge further in your mind and make you even more subservient to the powers that be?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3352 on: December 23, 2021, 02:25:49 PM »

Seems the “anti-vaxxers” have been proven right lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3353 on: December 23, 2021, 02:36:56 PM »
Seems I’ve had the “Omicron” every year for the past 50 years 😂

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3354 on: December 23, 2021, 02:39:06 PM »
Oak they are now saying in Israel, Germany and possibly my country, England that a fourth vaccine will be necessary to combat Omicron.

How many shots will it take for you to wake up to this insanity? Or does each shot drive a wedge further in your mind and make you even more subservient to the powers that be?

Yes I saw this. It sucks.

🙁

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3355 on: December 23, 2021, 02:40:30 PM »
Yes I saw this. It sucks.

Of course it’s better to get vaccinated than to do ABSOLUTELY nothing to stop the spread of the virus.

care to post some evidence that the vaccination has done anything to stop the spread of covid?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3356 on: December 23, 2021, 02:42:17 PM »
care to post some evidence that the vaccination has done anything to stop the spread of covid?

Umm…Donald Trump just said the vaccine has saved “tens of millions” of lives.

Nuff said?

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
« Reply #3357 on: December 23, 2021, 03:32:53 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3358 on: December 23, 2021, 03:43:51 PM »

It’s not a “real pandemic” unless EVERYBODY dies.

🙄🙄🙄

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3359 on: December 23, 2021, 04:41:49 PM »
VIRAL BLIZZARD
Wizards, spellcasters, the priest class, magicians: Tell them to say "A VIRAL BLIZZARD"

Greedy compromised social-climbing corporate media puppet-mouthpieces: Say "A VIRAL BLIZZARD"

Fruit flies, mice, sheep, worms, lemmings, dodo birds, the gullibly dysgenic: "A VIRAL BLIZZARD"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3360 on: December 23, 2021, 04:42:42 PM »
If there was No 24/7 MSM & Government Coverage ( Propaganda) who would even suspect there was
any remotely dangerous virus around other than the usual Colds / Flu / Pneumonia.

Nobody would be in a state of Panic & fear wondering around with a Face Nappy & get injected every other month.

Tell Me I'm Wrong.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3361 on: December 23, 2021, 04:43:25 PM »
It’s not a “real pandemic” unless EVERYBODY dies.

🙄🙄🙄
Let's start with you. Cmon - you can do it!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3362 on: December 23, 2021, 05:28:10 PM »
VIRAL BLIZZARD
Wizards, spellcasters, the priest class, magicians: Tell them to say "A VIRAL BLIZZARD"

Greedy compromised social-climbing corporate media puppet-mouthpieces: Say "A VIRAL BLIZZARD"

Fruit flies, mice, sheep, worms, lemmings, dodo birds, the gullibly dysgenic: "A VIRAL BLIZZARD"

They have a script and they're sticking to it. 

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3363 on: December 23, 2021, 05:51:00 PM »
Let's start with you. Cmon - you can do it!

😆😆😆

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3364 on: December 23, 2021, 06:27:59 PM »

Like the theory that cloth masks did anything when people have been wearing them for two years - only to have CDC say this week they don't actually do anything?

Did they? I hadn't heard this. Can you link me to something that confirms they actually said that masks do nothing to prevent COVID?  Thanks in advance. I really appreciate you assistance with this.

I hate wearing a mask so much that I avoid going out as much as possible because everywhere I go, they are required. Since I have asthma, I could probably get a doctor's excuse but who'd believe it and I'd have to wear a placard with an enlarged version of it around my neck to avoid being stoned by an angry mob.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3366 on: December 23, 2021, 07:12:26 PM »
Did they? I hadn't heard this. Can you link me to something that confirms they actually said that masks do nothing to prevent COVID?  Thanks in advance. I really appreciate you assistance with this.

I hate wearing a mask so much that I avoid going out as much as possible because everywhere I go, they are required. Since I have asthma, I could probably get a doctor's excuse but who'd believe it and I'd have to wear a placard with an enlarged version of it around my neck to avoid being stoned by an angry mob.

Dexitrim linked it above. I have posted the video of Lena Wen from the CDC stating exactly this twice. It's hard to find the video as YouTube continues to remove it.

Cloth masks are - as I've seen explained - "like trying to stop mosquitos with a chain link fence".

Now Prime...this is a huge lie, no? Doesn't that make you wonder how much of this is theatrics since they have the whole world doing something they know is ineffective?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3367 on: December 23, 2021, 07:19:18 PM »
"Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations." - Lena Wen, CDC

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3368 on: December 23, 2021, 07:23:46 PM »
Less than 10% of hospital beds are being used for Covid in a NY hospital system, according to the head of the program.

"why can't Biden tell the truth?"

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3370 on: December 23, 2021, 08:17:26 PM »
German Ethics Council recommends mandatory COVID shots, vaccine registry for everyone over 18

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/german-ethics-council-recommends-mandatory-covid-shots-vaccine-registry-for-everyone-over-18/

'The German Ethics Council is an independent council of experts whose role is to advise the government on ethical, legal, social and medical questions in Germany. It is made up of 26 members, half of whom are proposed by the federal government and the other half by the German parliament.

The council also stated that “mandatory vaccination must be accompanied by a number of measures” and proposed the introduction of a national vaccination registry. Such a registry presently only exists in Austria, but German lawmakers have been debating its creation this week, as it would facilitate the enforcement of stricter vaccination policies in Germany.

The recommendation comes as the debate around the creation of a national vaccine registry and the introduction of a mandatory vaccination policy for next year has been intensifying in Germany.

Last week, Karl Lauterbach, Germany’s health minister, also came out in support of a mandatory vaccination policy starting next year with potential fines for people who do not comply with it.'

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3371 on: December 23, 2021, 08:32:08 PM »
Going to be a lot of dinner table talk over Xmas about how many "vaccinated" family members still got covid. No wonder Fauci says not to gather.

How long before Biden Admin starts calling this the Trump Vaxxxx?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3372 on: December 23, 2021, 08:44:40 PM »
Going to be a lot of dinner table talk over Xmas about how many "vaccinated" family members still got covid. No wonder Fauci says not to gather.

How long before Biden Admin starts calling this the Trump Vaxxxx?

😆😆😆

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3373 on: December 23, 2021, 08:51:12 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3374 on: December 23, 2021, 08:52:13 PM »
😆😆😆

Trust me, I have two leftist/fascist uncles that both had covid after vaxxx this year that are going to hear it.  8)