Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 423326 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3676 on: January 01, 2022, 12:22:11 PM »

LOLOLOLOLOLOL, asymptomatics have been working for months with mask guidelines and social distancing.  I was about to call her (thought she was Arab) the "J" bish word but this is Ron's site.  FOH!  "F" OAK unknowing bish a$$ too!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3677 on: January 01, 2022, 12:29:22 PM »
United Airlines offers triple pay to pilots amid travel chaos

United Airlines said Friday that it will offer triple pay to pilots who pick up extra flights as bad weather and the omicron variant continue to slam the airline industry, with thousands of trips canceled since Christmas.

they still like to exclude the pilots who walked off b/c of the mandates, the real reason why they are in a pickle.  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3678 on: January 01, 2022, 12:31:43 PM »
Biden, Fauci and these two women from the CDC just magically let 3 or 4 different cats out of the bag in the last week of 2021.

I'm sure it's just coincidence.  ::)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3680 on: January 01, 2022, 12:50:20 PM »
Effeminate quief calls the unvaccinated "racists".

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #3681 on: January 01, 2022, 12:56:17 PM »
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2021-08-17/vaccinated-covid-doctor-shot

“Well, I’m not an anti-vaxxer or anything. I was just waiting for the FDA to approve the vaccine first. I didn’t want to take anything experimental. I didn’t want to be the government’s guinea pig, and I don’t trust that it’s safe,” he said.

“Well,” I said, “I can pretty much guarantee we would have never met had you gotten vaccinated, because you would have never been hospitalized. All of our COVID units are full and every single patient in them is unvaccinated. Numbers don’t lie. The vaccines work.”

This was a common excuse people gave for not getting vaccinated, fearing the vaccine because the Food and Drug Administration had granted it only emergency use authorization so far, not permanent approval. Yet the treatments he had turned to — antibiotics, monoclonal antibodies and hydroxychloroquine — were considered experimental, with mixed evidence to support their use.

The only proven lifesaver we’ve had in this pandemic is a vaccine that many people don’t want. A vaccine we give away to other countries because supply overwhelms demand in the U.S. A vaccine people in other countries stand in line for hours to receive, if they can get it at all.

Sad story.

As as Healthcare Professional myself, I can guarantee that it's just a matter of time before COVID treatment will no longer be offered to the unvaccinated.

😔

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3682 on: January 01, 2022, 12:58:22 PM »

Sad story.

As as Healthcare Professional myself, I can guarantee that it's just a matter of time before COVID treatment will no longer be offered to the unvaccinated.

😔
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3683 on: January 01, 2022, 01:04:14 PM »

😔

Since you brought it up, do you mind being more specific as to what aspect of the healthcare profession you work in.  ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3684 on: January 01, 2022, 01:05:40 PM »
Since you brought it up, do you mind being more specific as to what aspect of the healthcare profession you work in.  ???

Cleans bed pans. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3685 on: January 01, 2022, 01:07:32 PM »

😔
[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3686 on: January 01, 2022, 01:11:40 PM »

Sorry. Antivaxxers are CRAZY. I don't need them figuring out where I live and coming to my house. I've been threatened at least half a dozen times already on here.

:-\

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3687 on: January 01, 2022, 01:13:03 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fact that you don't believe that I'm a health care professional literally PROVES how terrible your judgement is.

No wonder you don't understand the virus or vaccines.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3688 on: January 01, 2022, 02:00:02 PM »
The fact that you don't believe that I'm a health care professional literally PROVES how terrible your judgement is.

No wonder you don't understand the virus or vaccines.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha…

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3689 on: January 01, 2022, 02:12:13 PM »
He’s not a medical guy. He makes too many errors.

However, I feel His trolling is acceptable as on the odd occasion he says something which makes one think about your own position.

That’s a good thing otherwise you end up one sided, refusing to listen and you become no different to the people who we argue are destroying our social and economic environment.

I kinda feel the same way, he pushes out such bullshit claims that it makes you realize what other such fools may be thinking and what to say to them.  But, his pimping bullshit and then ignoring any response has me wavering.  Overall I'm for free speech though even for trolls, especially when there is an ignore function, unless it becomes disruptive of the marketplace of ideas or a heckler's veto.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3690 on: January 01, 2022, 02:13:25 PM »
I kinda feel the same way, he pushes out such bullshit claims that it makes you realize what other such fools may be thinking and what to say to them.  But, his pimping bullshit and then ignoring any response has me wavering.  Overall I'm for free speech though even for trolls, especially when there is an ignore function, unless it becomes disruptive of the marketplace of ideas or a heckler's veto.

that was an old Joon tactic

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3691 on: January 01, 2022, 02:29:46 PM »
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2021-08-17/vaccinated-covid-doctor-shot

“Well, I’m not an anti-vaxxer or anything. I was just waiting for the FDA to approve the vaccine first. I didn’t want to take anything experimental. I didn’t want to be the government’s guinea pig, and I don’t trust that it’s safe,” he said.

“Well,” I said, “I can pretty much guarantee we would have never met had you gotten vaccinated, because you would have never been hospitalized. All of our COVID units are full and every single patient in them is unvaccinated. Numbers don’t lie. The vaccines work.”

This was a common excuse people gave for not getting vaccinated, fearing the vaccine because the Food and Drug Administration had granted it only emergency use authorization so far, not permanent approval. Yet the treatments he had turned to — antibiotics, monoclonal antibodies and hydroxychloroquine — were considered experimental, with mixed evidence to support their use.

The only proven lifesaver we’ve had in this pandemic is a vaccine that many people don’t want. A vaccine we give away to other countries because supply overwhelms demand in the U.S. A vaccine people in other countries stand in line for hours to receive, if they can get it at all.

Sad story.

😔

Are you high?  Maybe in Commie Canada, but in the US the minority populations are much more unvaxxed.  This would be considered very racist.  Do you even know the vax rates for minorities or is this something else you will conveniently ignore?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3692 on: January 01, 2022, 02:30:29 PM »
😎

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3693 on: January 01, 2022, 02:33:03 PM »
53,000 in attendance at Rose Bowl today.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3694 on: January 01, 2022, 03:35:27 PM »

Just admit it. You’d be sooo bored without me.

😉

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3695 on: January 01, 2022, 04:34:55 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3696 on: January 01, 2022, 05:01:01 PM »

So you must show you papers before you can enter a Holocaust Museum..

The Irony..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3697 on: January 01, 2022, 05:05:39 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3698 on: January 01, 2022, 05:23:05 PM »

That look is absolutely ridiculous,,that saves or prevents nothing….

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3699 on: January 01, 2022, 05:59:10 PM »
kip to comments.

NYC will consider race when distributing life-saving COVID treatments
NY Post ^ | January 1, 2022 | Jon Levine
Posted on 1/1/2022, 7:55:10 PM by EinNYC

New York City will take a patient’s race into account when distributing potentially life-saving COVID treatments, the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene revealed on their website.

The city will “consider race and ethnicity when assessing individual risk,” reads the agency’s official guidance from Dec. 20, which adds that “longstanding systemic health and social inequities” can contribute to an increased risk of dying from COVID-19.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...