Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 423390 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #4050 on: January 09, 2022, 09:32:52 AM »
So you've been running around Canada asymptomatic, spreading your cold to everyone? What kind of vaxhole are you?? >:(

Not spreading anything…..I’m triple vaxxed.

😎

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4052 on: January 09, 2022, 10:19:44 AM »

😎

The "leaky" vaxxxes are named such because those that take it spread viral material everywhere. They also give rise to more powerful mutations AKA "Delta".

Again, way behind on this info posted here 100 pages ago....2019 pre-covid article.

https://www.healthline.com/health-guy-versions-of-viruses-072715

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4053 on: January 09, 2022, 10:22:56 AM »

RALPH
2 minutes ago

Now the liberal media STILL wants to mislead you .....Current Hospital stats show that MORE VACCINATED PEOPLE ARE BEING ADMITTED THEN NON VACCINATED. 
I am 85 years old with COPD who tested positive for COVID, Both my wife and I have had COVID,mine was treated at a walk in (and out) Tent set up in the hospital parking (if you work in healthcare, you know this part is true) lot with an intravenous medicine called Regen-cov, (casirivimab andimdevimab)    On my way home I picked up an over the counter anti Mucus and Cold med containing Zinc.
That all happened in mid December, the only after effect that I notice is my loss of taste. 
I have been told that by my already having covid, I now have auto immunity, and further immunization would overload my immune system which could have serious side effects

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4054 on: January 09, 2022, 10:33:01 AM »

The "leaky" vaxxxes are named such because those that take it spread viral material everywhere. They also give rise to more powerful mutations AKA "Delta".

Again, way behind on this info posted here 100 pages ago....2019 pre-covid article.

That’s 100% false.

Also your link is a fail.🙄

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4055 on: January 09, 2022, 10:59:46 AM »
Lockdown news

An Italian cop is roughing up an older guy so a brave young girl gives the cop a little push as a disapproval gesture. The cop lets his ego get in the way and tries to capture her but the tyrant clown trips and lands on the sidewalk as the girl makes her nimble escape and the crowd applauds.

Feel good lockdown video:  https://twitter.com/beinlibertarian/status/1479914904505180168

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #4056 on: January 09, 2022, 11:55:46 AM »
California permits hospitals to FORCE COVID-positive employees to work in bid to plug staff shortages

fucboi-nated Superspreaders treating patients because mandates forced out Covid negative employees who didn't want to take fucboi shots they didn't need. 

Epics levels of buffoonery.

----

California is now allowing hospitals to force COVID-positive asymptomatic staff to work as the state grapples with a surge of Omicron cases and staff shortages, as Governor Newsom deployed National Guard members to assist at testing sites.

'Hospitals have to exhaust all other options before resorting to this temporary tool. Facilities and providers using this tool, should have asymptomatic COVID-19 positive workers interact only with COVID-19 positive patients to the extent possible,' a statement issued by the California Department of Public Health on Saturday read. 

The news sparked outrage among advocates for health workers, who argue hospital staff has carried the weight of the pandemic on their shoulders and are now being put at risk, along with their patients.

'Healthcare workers and patients need the protection of clear rules guided by strong science. Allowing employers to bring back workers who may still be infectious is one of the worst ideas I have heard during this pandemic, and that's really saying something,' Bob Schoonover, President of SEIU California told CBS Sacramento.

HOW ABOUT GIVING THOSE UN-FUCBOI-NATED EX-EMPLOYEES A CALL WITH A RAISE OFFER TO COME BACK?  FOH!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4057 on: January 09, 2022, 12:00:08 PM »

😎
The amount of times you've allowed yourself to be poisoned doesn't matter.

;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4058 on: January 09, 2022, 01:42:10 PM »
So you've been running around Canada asymptomatic, spreading your cold to everyone? What kind of vaxhole are you?? >:(

This is exactly what I was saying.  He's a superspreader as are all "healthcare professionals".  They've all got it now because Omicron is everywhere, but they don't get tested because it would inconvenience them.  And don't believe he's "asymptomatic", he'd never disclose a cough or a sniffle or a tingle in the throat, cause that'd make him "unclean", just keep on spreading

A liar and a loser

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4059 on: January 09, 2022, 01:44:11 PM »
That’s 100% false.

Also your link is a fail.🙄

They took the page down. Today...since this AM when I posted the link. That's pretty amazing, really.

EDIT - I put a space after first letter of each word following health-news/:

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/l eaky-v accines-c an-p roduce-s tronger-v ersions-o f-v iruses-072715

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4060 on: January 09, 2022, 01:48:27 PM »

They took the page down. Today...since this AM when I posted the link. That's pretty amazing, really.

EDIT:

Fair enough.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4061 on: January 09, 2022, 01:52:04 PM »
Fair enough.

Something is up with Getbig...looks like the word "vaccines" is a dirty word here now. It is changing the url to "guy" for some reason when I post it.

Here is the source paper the article in question is citing.

https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1002198

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4062 on: January 09, 2022, 01:58:49 PM »
This is exactly what I was saying.  He's a superspreader as are all "healthcare professionals".  They've all got it now because Omicron is everywhere, but they don't get tested because it would inconvenience them.  And don't believe he's "asymptomatic", he'd never disclose a cough or a sniffle or a tingle in the throat, cause that'd make him "unclean", just keep on spreading

A liar and a loser

I like to save the COVID tests for the unvaccinated. As you know they make up 90% of ICU admissions here in Canada.

🙂

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4063 on: January 09, 2022, 02:06:51 PM »
I like to save the COVID tests for the unvaccinated. As you know they make up 90% of ICU admissions here in Canada.

🙂

Hey OAK! Does the vaccine interfere with your HIV treatment? Just asking or a friend, TBombz.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4064 on: January 09, 2022, 02:36:20 PM »

Hey OAK! Does the vaccine interfere with your HIV treatment? Just asking or a friend, TBombz.

Lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4065 on: January 09, 2022, 03:08:25 PM »
comments.

'3,500 kids are in hospital, not 100,000': CDC Director Wallensky corrects liberal Justice Sotomayor's wildly false claim that 'over 100,000 children are seriously ill with COVID, many on ventilators'
UK Daily Mail ^ | January 09 2022 | ANDREA BLANCO
Posted on 1/9/2022, 4:49:29 PM by knighthawk

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky contradicted Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor's incorrect claim that there are 100,000 pediatric COVID hospitalizations on Sunday.

Justice Sotomayor, a liberal Associate Justice appointed by former president Obama, exaggerated the number of severe COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations among children as she attempted to convince conservative Supreme Court justices that President Joe Biden's vaccine mandate for businesses should be enforced.

'We have over 100,000 children, which we've never had before, in serious condition, and many on ventilators,' Sotomayor said on Friday.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4066 on: January 09, 2022, 03:10:52 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4067 on: January 09, 2022, 03:31:27 PM »
Never let a crisis go to waste, right?

She’s getting kicked out soon, anyway. May as well loot as much as possible:

Pelosi opens door to virus aid in spending plan as Omicron surge continues - The Boston Globe

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/01/09/nation/pelosi-opens-door-virus-aid-spending-plan-omicron-surge-continues/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4068 on: January 09, 2022, 03:36:35 PM »
Fully vaccinated and "boosted" Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez infected with COVID19, experiencing symptoms and recovering at home.
disclose TV ^
Posted on 1/9/2022, 6:25:49 PM by janetjanet998

Fully vaccinated and "boosted" Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez infected with COVID19, experiencing symptoms and recovering at home.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4069 on: January 09, 2022, 03:36:48 PM »
The past few weeks have been awesome💪💪💪

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tests positive for COVID-19

https://nypost.com/2022/01/09/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-tests-positive-for-covid-19/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4070 on: January 09, 2022, 03:38:38 PM »
disclose TV ^

;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4071 on: January 09, 2022, 03:39:48 PM »
disclose TV ^

At some point there has to be a watershed moment where people start saying what the fuck man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4072 on: January 09, 2022, 03:57:17 PM »
At some point there has to be a watershed moment where people start saying what the fuck man.

Not for the Branch Covidians. 

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4073 on: January 09, 2022, 04:01:51 PM »
The past few weeks have been awesome💪💪💪

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tests positive for COVID-19

https://nypost.com/2022/01/09/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-tests-positive-for-covid-19/

Haha…too funny!

I can’t believe she wasn’t wearing a mask!

What a MORON!

😆

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #4074 on: January 09, 2022, 08:51:04 PM »
California permits hospitals to FORCE COVID-positive employees to work in bid to plug staff shortages

fucboi-nated Superspreaders treating patients because mandates forced out Covid negative employees who didn't want to take fucboi shots they didn't need. 

Epics levels of buffoonery.

----

California is now allowing hospitals to force COVID-positive asymptomatic staff to work as the state grapples with a surge of Omicron cases and staff shortages, as Governor Newsom deployed National Guard members to assist at testing sites.

'Hospitals have to exhaust all other options before resorting to this temporary tool. Facilities and providers using this tool, should have asymptomatic COVID-19 positive workers interact only with COVID-19 positive patients to the extent possible,' a statement issued by the California Department of Public Health on Saturday read. 

The news sparked outrage among advocates for health workers, who argue hospital staff has carried the weight of the pandemic on their shoulders and are now being put at risk, along with their patients.

'Healthcare workers and patients need the protection of clear rules guided by strong science. Allowing employers to bring back workers who may still be infectious is one of the worst ideas I have heard during this pandemic, and that's really saying something,' Bob Schoonover, President of SEIU California told CBS Sacramento.

HOW ABOUT GIVING THOSE UN-FUCBOI-NATED EX-EMPLOYEES A CALL WITH A RAISE OFFER TO COME BACK?  FOH!

BUFFOONERY!

No jab, no job: Citigroup to fire unvaccinated staff this month - memo

Jan 7 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc staff in the United States who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 by Jan. 14 will be placed on unpaid leave and fired at the end of the month unless they are granted an exemption, according to a company memo seen by Reuters on Friday.

lol, negative un-fucboi-nated are getting fired while fucboi-nated superspreaders are being told to work with sick people.  CAN NOT MAKE THIS ISH UP!

In the meantime, Covid is trying to become the common cold 2.0 and put an end to this.

And the sheep are still blind.