Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 423257 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #4125 on: January 11, 2022, 11:31:44 AM »
Scientists knew this was not natural. Fauci received this information Feb 1, 2020 from them via follow up of a conference call with NIH and 11 other scientists....of course he was funding the Wuhan Lab as well through NIH so he obviously already knew. That is the reason for the cover up. He should be charged with the crimes he is covering up. Period.

Thanks for posting this.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4126 on: January 11, 2022, 12:31:35 PM »
Seems like this massive testing campaign is a backdoor way to slow down the economy without actually locking it down. Where I am there are Covid testing sites on almost every block.

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2022/01/united-says-3k-employees-have-covid-as-airlines-cancel-thousands-of-flights-heres-how-to-get-a-refund.html

It looks like intentional bottleneck creation to get more into isolating faster.

Initially we would have to get a RAT positive which then required a PCR positive and you’d isolate.

Now they’ve bottlenecked testing so badly they have said if it’s a positive on the RAT you are green light straight to isolating.

What is a standout for me is how people see so keen to get tested and virtually want covid When they feel sick so they feel vindicated that they have it. I have 4 sick people around me and I’m still the last one standing. All have associated with covid positive people, all have covid symptoms, not one single positive result from RAT or PCR and they are having mental meltdowns over how they can be sick and not have it like everyone else.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4127 on: January 11, 2022, 01:02:34 PM »
GEORGE
53 minutes ago

The first time in history that the ineffectiveness of medicine is being blamed on those who haven’t taken it.

;D And the stupid motherfuckrs are believing it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
a

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #4128 on: January 11, 2022, 01:29:07 PM »
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/unvaccinated-health-contribution-quebec-1.6311054

Unvaccinated Quebecers will have to pay a health tax, Legault says

"Quebec Premier François Legault said Tuesday the province would be imposing a health tax on Quebecers who refuse to get their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine in the coming weeks."

"These people, they put a very important burden on our health-care network," Legault said. "I think it's reasonable a majority of the population is asking that there be consequences."

Roughly 10 per cent of Quebecers remain unvaccinated, but health officials say they take up about 50 per cent of COVID-19 beds in hospitals.

Love this idea! You don't have to get vaccinated if you don't want to but the government will make you pay for the extra health care costs the you will incur.

Since 90% of the population is vaccinated I suspect this program will be very popular.

❤️

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4129 on: January 11, 2022, 01:55:09 PM »
Oh dear Good what a fucking retard. She just acknowledged that the vaccine doesn't work against the variant then says 'this is what were dealing with unless everyone gets vaccinated ' holy fucking shit you can't be that stupid.

Unfortunately, she left out that so far people who are fully vaccinated have so far been much less likely to become seriously ill or require hospitalization with Omicron COVID. However, both the total number of cases and the percentage of  those requiring hospitalization is increasing because Omicron is much more contagious. My question is how will the next COVID variant act? The answer is no one knows and they won't until it happens.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4130 on: January 11, 2022, 02:00:55 PM »
Unfortunately, she left out that so far people who are fully vaccinated have so far been much less likely to become seriously ill or require hospitalization with Omicron COVID. However, both the total number of cases and the percentage of  those requiring hospitalization is increasing because Omicron is much more contagious. My question is how will the next COVID variant act? The answer is no one knows and they won't until it happens.
Was hoping for another lol at a NYT’s article but the fact that you’re still living scared will suffice. Carry on living your final days cowering.
T

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4131 on: January 11, 2022, 03:04:20 PM »
Turning the corner.

https://www.politico.com/states/california/story/2021/05/10/california-has-a-staggering-757b-budget-surplus-1381195

Athletes Who Had COVID Will Be Considered ‘Fully Vaccinated,’ NCAA Says in New Guidelines
The NCAA recognizes natural immunity. Here's what it means.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4132 on: January 11, 2022, 03:24:51 PM »
Turning the corner.

https://www.politico.com/states/california/story/2021/05/10/california-has-a-staggering-757b-budget-surplus-1381195

Athletes Who Had COVID Will Be Considered ‘Fully Vaccinated,’ NCAA Says in New Guidelines
The NCAA recognizes natural immunity. Here's what it means.

Looks like your link is wrong.

Natural immunity will expire in 90 days though then they’ll have to get vaccinated.

They now require the booster for an athlete to be considered fully vaccinated.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4133 on: January 11, 2022, 03:35:04 PM »
Looks like your link is wrong.

Natural immunity will expire in 90 days though then they’ll have to get vaccinated.

They now require the booster for an athlete to be considered fully vaccinated.

LOL!  Thanks, pal.

https://fee.org/articles/athletes-who-had-covid-will-be-considered-fully-vaccinated-ncaa-says-in-new-guidelines/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4135 on: January 11, 2022, 07:36:51 PM »
OAK, after all that I posted today(that you ignored, curiously) - this song is for you:

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4136 on: January 11, 2022, 07:45:16 PM »
OAK, after all that I posted today(that you ignored, curiously) - this song is for you:

Haha.

Don’t worry I saw your posts (mostly nonsense LOL).

I’m coming for you next.

💪

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4137 on: January 11, 2022, 07:48:24 PM »
As a Healthcare professional there’s only so much of me to go around.

😉

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4138 on: January 11, 2022, 08:23:14 PM »
As a Healthcare professional there’s only so much of me to go around.

😉

As if Fouci is a “healthcare” professional Lololololol

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4139 on: January 11, 2022, 08:29:56 PM »
Haha.

Don’t worry I saw your posts (mostly nonsense LOL).

I’m coming for you next.

💪

Trolling is not addressing the posts...which were all huge truth bombs. Be gone with you.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4140 on: January 11, 2022, 08:52:05 PM »
The non-practicing Veterinarian speaks on his business model:

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4141 on: January 11, 2022, 09:36:28 PM »

Trolling is not addressing the posts...which were all huge truth bombs. Be gone with you.

I think you're wearing him out, he's been lackluster, even worse than usual

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4142 on: January 12, 2022, 01:16:38 AM »
ROBERT
58 minutes ago

Every single country with high Vax rates has Omicron raging through their country, why is that?  70% vax
was supposed to be herd immunity but that turned out to be a fantasy.  Yet they still push mandates, push getting the shot, still with the pandemic of the unvaccinated and they can't stop.   

What happens when you are injected with a compound that isn't a "TRUE" vaccine while the target virus is incorporating genetic material from a benign virus that is resistant to all current treatments except a box of Kleenex?

Is there any end to this buffoonery?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4143 on: January 12, 2022, 04:35:16 AM »
Omicron may be headed for a rapid drop in the U.S. and Britain

Scientists are seeing signals that COVID-19's alarming Omicron wave may have peaked in Britain and is about to do the same in the U.S., at which point cases may start dropping off dramatically.

The reason: The variant has proved so wildly contagious that it may already be running out of people to infect, just a month and a half after it was first detected in South Africa.

“It’s going to come down as fast as it went up,” said Ali Mokdad, a professor of health metrics sciences at the University of Washington in Seattle.

At the same time, experts warn that much is still uncertain about how the next phase of the pandemic might unfold. The plateauing or ebbing in the two countries is not happening everywhere at the same time or at the same pace. And weeks or months of misery still lie ahead for patients and overwhelmed hospitals even if the drop-off comes to pass.

Common cold knockoff virus that's resistant to the vaccines in which the pharmacies will insist on new concentrations of the current fuc-boi shots.  Not sure which Greek alphabet they plan on using, maybe a combo meal this time.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4144 on: January 12, 2022, 06:16:11 AM »
Not surprisingly, the Canadian Cuck who called me a conspiracy theorist in the thread hasn’t been seen on Getbig in ages:

If you think of Currency Devaluation (Inflation) as back door taxation it’s easy to see why governments around the world are quick to embrace it.

I’ve said all along that this is really about currency devaluation. The lockdowns and now this mask bullshit is really just a way to stifle demand and keep prices from rising.

CPI December 2021: Inflation rises 7% over the past year, highest since 1982

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/12/cpi-december-2021-.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4145 on: January 12, 2022, 07:14:42 AM »
Not surprisingly, the Canadian Cuck who called me a conspiracy theorist in the thread hasn’t been seen on Getbig in ages:

If you think of Currency Devaluation (Inflation) as back door taxation it’s easy to see why governments around the world are quick to embrace it.

CPI December 2021: Inflation rises 7% over the past year, highest since 1982

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/12/cpi-december-2021-.html

True number is more like 17% +. I've seen 20% increases in everything I deal with at the wholesale level. In 2021 many companies absorbed what they could but all that and more will be passed on to the consumer in 2022. There's no way to avoid it. More money supply chasing the same goods, lockdown related inefficiencies and having to pay increased wages just to get people to show up to work. It all ends up in retail pricing.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4146 on: January 12, 2022, 09:04:15 AM »
What does Germany have to do with here? Everything

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4147 on: January 12, 2022, 09:15:16 AM »
Not sure which Greek alphabet they plan on using, maybe a combo meal this time.

Thats easy: Delta Tau Chi, from Animal House.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4148 on: January 12, 2022, 09:24:17 AM »
One of the finest moments in Hollywood's history. Cinematic perfection.
a

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #4149 on: January 12, 2022, 09:47:17 AM »

Thats easy: Delta Tau Chi, from Animal House.

As of this moment, those who are unboosted are on double secret probation!