Author Topic: The Mentzer files- Lost and found  (Read 8928 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: The Mentzer files- Lost and found
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2022, 04:33:55 AM »
LOL

Talking of Fuck-Machines - as we now appear to be doing - I follow Margie Martin on IG and note that she has pulled multiple posts over time - see #4

For example (and I'm not imagining this)

1.  All photos of her ex-BF once she turned lesbian with that tattooed chick
2.  All photos of that tattooed lesbian once they broke up
3.  A shot of a huge bag of bud/weed between her legs when only wearing a bikini
4.  A kind of advert for one of those 'dildo on a rod driven by a cam' machines that I think we are referencing

She's got at least one kid, so maybe they tell her off or something, but man I find that strange...🤔
Strange indeed.  ???

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2022, 06:55:04 PM »
LOL

Talking of Fuck-Machines - as we now appear to be doing - I follow Margie Martin on IG and note that she has pulled multiple posts over time - see #4

For example (and I'm not imagining this)

1.  All photos of her ex-BF once she turned lesbian with that tattooed chick
2.  All photos of that tattooed lesbian once they broke up
3.  A shot of a huge bag of bud/weed between her legs when only wearing a bikini
4.  A kind of advert for one of those 'dildo on a rod driven by a cam' machines that I think we are referencing

She's got at least one kid, so maybe they tell her off or something, but man I find that strange...🤔

name didn't ring a bell, but think i used to follow her.

i'm guessing the girls who use those machines have sex drives like dudes, but don't actually wanna fuck a bunch of random guys. that was the case with this chic. super popular livestreamer who ran a family of live streamers, 3 kids and single for like 6-7yrs. no sex in that time either, but still had to get off a few times a day (mostly anal btw). chic made good money and the last machine she got when i was with her was like $6k

she lived too far away. was like an hour and a half drive and didn't want me to stay over because of the kids... that and the livestreaming shit is bad for any kinda long term relationship. but was fun while it lasted.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2022, 01:43:18 AM »
name didn't ring a bell, but think i used to follow her.

i'm guessing the girls who use those machines have sex drives like dudes, but don't actually wanna fuck a bunch of random guys. that was the case with this chic. super popular livestreamer who ran a family of live streamers, 3 kids and single for like 6-7yrs. no sex in that time either, but still had to get off a few times a day (mostly anal btw). chic made good money and the last machine she got when i was with her was like $6k

she lived too far away. was like an hour and a half drive and didn't want me to stay over because of the kids... that and the livestreaming shit is bad for any kinda long term relationship. but was fun while it lasted.

Yes, from what I can tell, Margie has a very big... er... 'sex drive' ;D

T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2022, 02:30:43 AM »
 :-[ Good lord.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2022, 03:56:44 AM »

He’s not complaining! Do you think he enjoys sucking on it?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2022, 04:50:22 AM »

He’s not complaining! Do you think he enjoys sucking on it?

;D

He might have - but he's history now - she dumped him for a muscular tattooed 'Pink' lookalike.  And last time I checked I think she'd dumped her too...

Hmm... time for some 'research'  ;D
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2022, 05:27:17 AM »
;D

He might have - but he's history now - she dumped him for a muscular tattooed 'Pink' lookalike.  And last time I checked I think she'd dumped her too...

Hmm... time for some 'research'  ;D

#researchpurposes

:P

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2022, 05:45:25 AM »
#researchpurposes

:P

Exhibit A - fruity behaviour

https://www.instagram.com/p/COu0HdZhrrZ/

Exhibit B - dirty drugs

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN48kySB7a9/

Gone back 18 months or so now, no sign of any significant other - of either gender - so I think I'm right.  I'll leave you with this quote from her:

"marvelousv
My Quads are called Christmas and Thanksgiving because the best eating is in between Holidays 🤪"
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2022, 05:45:30 AM »

Bigger balls than Mike O'Hearn.

Rambone

• Getbig V

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2022, 05:55:05 AM »
Bigger balls than Mike O'Hearn.

At the risk of tangentialising (sp?) once too often in what I forgot was originally a Mentzer thread! ;D

Mandatory repost
T

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2022, 11:26:25 AM »
At the risk of tangentialising (sp?) once too often in what I forgot was originally a Mentzer thread! ;D

Mandatory repost

Now Mentzer approved

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2022, 01:21:47 PM »
T

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2022, 10:15:04 PM »
Philosophy in a car with John Little and Mike Mentzer

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2022, 04:27:58 AM »
More on philosophy and objectivism

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2022, 07:48:30 PM »

Damn near hanging dong. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2022, 08:19:22 PM »

"I know where that hand was going mister" -

Hope this wasn't her kid -

Lol, the schmoe is strong -

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2022, 01:46:06 AM »
Funny watching this video. And others. I knew his brother Ray. We used to meet for breakfast at Rocky Cola Cafe in Hermosa Beach, CA. Ray's take on his brothers HIT was.... its all BS. "We trained like everyone else, including Arnold. 4 to 5  to 6 sets moving up to our final max set. Which my brother called his HIT set. So yea 1 set to failure and 4 to 5 sets to get there. Mike would leave out the warm up progression"....

Yep. Mentzer did more volume than he'd advocated in his writings. Yates was the same. He would do more sets in the offseason and save that blood and guts training for pre contest.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2022, 03:38:42 AM »
Why are we still talking about this failed human being? He was nothing but a junkie with a mental illness along with a narcissistic personality disorder. John Little really does seem to have a huge hard on for Mentzer which makes me wonder if they had an intimate relationship at one point since Mentzer was gay. Little can't stop praising Mentzer enough it's embarrassing.

As for the 1980 olympia there really is no controversy. This ongoing myth really needs to die now. Controversial? Not really, big guys always have the advantage. Dorian over Ray and mostly Cutler over Dexter etc. Arnold was big and developed while the other competitors were tiny compared to him. Bigger is better in the real world.

First up. The story of CBS sports, which was covering the event, had supposedly Mentzer pegged as the winner before the contest results were announced. After the contest, they pulled their crew and never aired the coverage and never covered the O again. Well that’s all a lie.

The reality is there was never any statements by CBS about a fix or anything at all. No footage was broadcast because the filming crew had run out of tape. That’s all it was. They never filmed the whole thing. The story about CBS pulling because of a "fix"was conjured up by Coe and Mentzer since they were bitter losers and wanted to discredited Arnold. The story is still being kept alive by fans of Mentzer’s training philosphy who want to rewrite history, because what else do they have to hang on to? Nothing.

Secondly. Mentzer was never a contender. Mentzer still would have been in 4th place even if Arnold never entered. This whole Arnold vs Mentzer thing was created years later he was never a real threat onstage. He was a footnote and nothing more. Revisionist history. He became a contender years after the fact when he had a resurgence of popularity from his HIT training system. Back in 1980 he was just a footnote now somehow he was better than Arnold. People can’t seperate their need to embellish his brief competitive record because they like HIT. So they make it seem like Arnold and Mentzer were rivals, when Arnold barely knew Mentzer existed most of the time. Arnolds only rivals were Sergio and Ferrigno. Mentzer just wasn’t worth noting as competition and no one would remember him if he hadn’t become an author of HIT books later in life.

Mentzer couldn’t even beat Zane or Dickerson and they were pretty small. HIT devotees want to deify their idol though so they won’t stop claiming he was the rightful winner despite the evidence. Ludicrous. Mike Mentzer places lower than he felt and spends the rest of his ‘career’ whining about it.
And another thing about Mentzer- his HIT is BS. Did he train like that? Nope. First he says train 4 days a week, then his HIT gets more minimal over the years so he can get some attention. Finally, how often did he advocate training a bodypart- once every 12 days or something? Just a pile of BS to generate money. Nothing more.

As for Arnold not being at his best is he didn’t need to be. He didn’t have to be at his best. Do you know why Arnold risked his legacy to compete one more time? Because it was a WEAK line-up. All the major contenders were gone like Sergio, Ferrigno and Nubret and all Arnold had to do was beat a bunch of B-Listers who were half his size. None of them could be a dominate Mr Olympia they were just keeping the seat warm until a guy like Haney showed up.

Zane beat Mentzer at the 79 Olympia but both guys were pretty small, and in 1980 Mentzer finished a distant 5th while Zane got 3rd. There were a lot of guys in the contest but they were all B-list or C-list in some cases so stacked doesn’t mean much at all just a lot of filler. Now if an A-list guy like Sergio had of competed Arnold may not of entered. Only Samir had the potential and drive but he finished 15th in 1980. So yeah full but weak line-up at this contest.

The big guys had moved on, and the second tier guys were left or do you really think a small guy like Dickerson could have beat Sergio? Nope. Between the Arnold and Haney years was the rise of the smaller, skinnier Olympians who put more emphasis on conditioning rather than mass.

Anyway Zane was way off, Dickerson was too small and Samir was a long way from achieving his potential so none them posed a significant threat to Arnold which is why he entered and won.

And finally, people tend to believe what other people tell them about the 1980 contest, that is until they get to see the actual evidence for themselves and realise it was really was much ado about nothing. For some people it can be quite a surprise to realise that the judging wasn’t some great scandalous betrayal of everything that was good and holy like Mentzer constantly claimed in his articles up until death finally let him get over it. It’s funny how people always say how Arnold’s prestige affected the results, when all this “controversy” is due to Mentzer’s constant crying about the result! It was MENTZER who has created a hype around himself! He didn’t like Arnold’s training style, so he didn’t like Arnold. Mike just could not stop acting like a little child, very bad sport.

this windbag idiot calling multiple mr o winners b listers   

they all were small, that was just bodybuilding then. they were more like athletes then.  menzer should have been second.  contests werent based on sheer condition then from what i have seen.  if it had mentzer was much better than 5th

they all had small legs

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2022, 04:03:53 AM »
this windbag idiot calling multiple mr o winners b listers   

they all were small, that was just bodybuilding then. they were more like athletes then.  menzer should have been second.  contests werent based on sheer condition then from what i have seen.  if it had mentzer was much better than 5th

they all had small legs

That they were. They certainly weren't giants. I see you're just another mentzer fan boy who doesn't like facts. Mentzer was not a person to look up to. He was a loser. Anytime anything was too hard to do he'd quit. Olympic lifting, the air force, med school, bodybuilding, life itself. Mentzer would just quit when things got to tough for him to handle. Definitely not a role model nor an inspiration. He talked the talked but could never walk the walk.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2022, 04:51:53 AM »
MIKE MENTZER: "MY CONVERSATIONS WITH DORIAN YATES"   :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2022, 08:01:33 AM »
That they were. They certainly weren't giants. I see you're just another mentzef fan boy who doesn't like facts. Mentzer was not a person to look up to. He was a loser. Anytime anything was too hard to do he'd quit. Olympic lifting, the air force, med school, bodybuilding, life itself. Mentzer would just quit when things got to tough for him to handle. Definitely not a role model nor an inspiration. He talked the talked but could never walk the walk.
Good point.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2022, 08:56:49 AM »
That they were. They certainly weren't giants. I see you're just another mentzef fan boy who doesn't like facts. Mentzer was not a person to look up to. He was a loser. Anytime anything was too hard to do he'd quit. Olympic lifting, the air force, med school, bodybuilding, life itself. Mentzer would just quit when things got to tough for him to handle. Definitely not a role model nor an inspiration. He talked the talked but could never walk the walk.

Why do you care if someone is a "Mentzer fan boy"?  Who are we to judge the life decisions he made? 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2022, 09:08:27 AM »
Yep. Mentzer did more volume than he'd advocated in his writings. Yates was the same. He would do more sets in the offseason and save that blood and guts training for pre contest.

maybe if he had done that the other way around he wouldnt have torn himself apart

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2022, 07:58:20 PM »
The definition in Mentzer's back and hamstrings is way better than Arnold's.  Also compare the size of Mike's triceps to Arnold's.