Author Topic: Gift to the Haters  (Read 18190 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Gift to the Haters
« Reply #500 on: May 18, 2022, 05:58:09 AM »
Instead lets see your front lat spread beat the one I posted above.

I thought so bitch.  ;D

I have other shit I need to do today. I just put on a godamn tie and I am about to walk out the door. Where is your rear lat spread??? Is this the challenge round now? You are also just posting from the same photo shoot where you are contest condition with a tan 20 years ago. Yes you should be shredded at 155lbs I am 215lbs right now it is not the same thing.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: May 18, 2022, 05:59:07 AM »
And you have none.  LOL :D

I have actual arms which are way better than trophies you carry your trophies around town?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: May 18, 2022, 06:07:54 AM »
I have other shit I need to do today. I just put on a godamn tie and I am about to walk out the door. Where is your rear lat spread??? Is this the challenge round now? You are also just posting from the same photo shoot where you are contest condition with a tan 20 years ago. Yes you should be shredded at 155lbs I am 215lbs right now it is not the same thing.

court date? or meeting with your PO?

wait your leaving the house.. what about your crippling agoraphobia?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: May 18, 2022, 07:48:39 AM »
Wes never even had a Prime he was 155lbs at 5 foot 8 at his best that is child size meanwhile Getbig claims Wes is winning this when it is not even close. Same retard board that thinks Frank Zane beats Nick Walker. Same retard board that hates bodybuilding claims anyone who does it is going to die then pushes starvation rations everyone claims they are in shape then no one has the balls to prove it. You all claim I don't know what I am doing and everythign I do is wrong meanwhile I am one of about 6 guys here in actual shape. You are all a bunch of old out of shape hypocrites. Half of you don't even train at all and just spend your days photoshopping other men's nipples. So yeah I absolutely know better than the general consensus around here. This is not even close this is a walkoff KO I crush Wes and always have he is not and has never been at my level you can zoom in and play all the games you want with the pics but it is not close at all even someone who has never worked out can tell I crush him. I have 50lbs of muscle on him

Todays bodybuilders are dying left and right. Yesterday’s stars are in bad shape too, Ronnie Coleman is having his back replaced and Flex wheelchair had a leg amputated.

Do you not follow the sport?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #504 on: May 18, 2022, 08:21:38 AM »
So now I am wider what happened to me being narrow? How the fuck is 150lb Wes thick? He is pinching his back in vs spreading he is hitting it wrong. Also notice his entire back is in the zoomed in pic you can even see behing him meanwhile it's like a fraction of my back in the zoomed in pic that is why those are fuckign nonsense.  And condition no shit he is in contest condition at 150lbs in that photo it is the best condition of his life he achieved once 20 years ago meanwhile that is me just walking around on a typical day at 210-215lbs. And my legs are still more cut up than his

Do you have problems with reading comprehension?

You are wider than Wes but that doesn't mean you are overall a naturally wide bodybuilder. Compared to most other bodybuilders, yes, you are not wide-so in that sense, you are narrow. However, that does not mean that you are not as wide as other bodybuilders. But that also doesn't make you wide in the general sense.

Can you wrap your head around this?
X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: May 18, 2022, 09:16:22 AM »

another court appearance?
who did you beat up this time?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: May 18, 2022, 01:35:31 PM »
The Mind is a powerful thing

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #507 on: May 18, 2022, 01:50:14 PM »
The Mind is a powerful thing

Who did you put the photoplethysmogram device on to get a resting HR of 64?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #508 on: May 18, 2022, 02:11:24 PM »
Todays bodybuilders are dying left and right. Yesterday’s stars are in bad shape too, Ronnie Coleman is having his back replaced and Flex wheelchair had a leg amputated.

Do you not follow the sport?

Bhanky would rather live his life to the fullest, pedal to the metal as a drug enhanced Jr. Mr. Nowhere with titanium reinforced joints minus cartilage, as a big fish in a small farm pond, dying at 50, leaving his son fatherless, than live to an old age with life's gathered experiences and family.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: May 18, 2022, 02:14:35 PM »
Healy,

Question for you.

If you were on the beach doing pull-ups and someone came up to Spencer and soccer kicked him down the beach at least 10 feet down the beach.

Would you:

A) run check on your son?
B) go after the kicker leaving your son rolling down the beach crying?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: May 18, 2022, 04:17:02 PM »
Healy,

Question for you.

If you were on the beach doing pull-ups and someone came up to Spencer and soccer kicked him down the beach at least 10 feet down the beach.

Would you:

A) run check on your son?
B) go after the kicker leaving your son rolling down the beach crying?

My son is trained he would check their kick and break their leg

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: May 18, 2022, 04:35:13 PM »

You sure?

This retarded can barley string a sentence together.
eature=share[/youtube]

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #512 on: May 18, 2022, 04:40:35 PM »

Who's he kicking, someone made of balsa wood? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: May 18, 2022, 05:23:28 PM »
Notice how his entire body including the background is in the altered pic again play all the games you want with the photos he looks like a child in comparison he has never had ANY size and I am pushing towards freak level

I agree with you. Your 'bacne' is pushing towards freak level. Call Dr. Pimple Popper immediately!

How is the abscess on your leg?