Author Topic: 100% intentional  (Read 7037 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: 100% intentional
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2022, 08:11:25 PM »
Awww... good ol' Trumpturd right on cue....  deflect, make excuses, trot out the TDS spin, just like every single time a fact is posted about loser Trumpy.  Funny but I don't see Biden under multiple investigations, or being exposed by his own party and former employees as a mental deficient clown while in office.  Seems to be a common trend with Trumpy though. 

But keep  making those excuses and avoiding the reality the rest of the world lives in.  How's that hurricane gun working out now?

did you ever get around to listing the good things about biden?  it's only been about 2 years...

you should be embarrassed but feeling embarrassment would require you to feel shame, you clearly have none

also are you gay?  what is your race?  you either aren't white or you're in the alphabet crowd, no other logical explanation for a man to vote biden

your masters wanted a war, now go die for ukraine please :)

E

E

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2022, 08:22:56 PM »
did you ever get around to listing the good things about biden?  it's only been about 2 years...

you should be embarrassed but feeling embarrassment would require you to feel shame, you clearly have none

also are you gay?  what is your race?  you either aren't white or you're in the alphabet crowd, no other logical explanation for a man to vote biden

E

He doesn’t listen to shit which is why he gets his ass handed to him

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2022, 07:54:27 AM »
He doesn’t listen to shit which is why he gets his ass handed to him

Again, this makes twice in a row that you chose to not refute anything I posted, but instead talk about other meaningless shit. 

If you could refute it, you would.  But you can't.  Retard.  So keep lying and deflecting.  Let's try an easier question.   Who is handing me my ass?  Cause it sure as shit isn't a geriatric manlet with Fragile X. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2022, 07:55:23 AM »

E

Page 3 dumbass.

Reading is funDUHmental.  Keep being scared of women though.  EmasculatedSince1972.  Do you and your sister go in together to purchase the economy size Tampon box? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2022, 08:21:42 AM »
Again, this makes twice in a row that you chose to not refute anything I posted, but instead talk about other meaningless shit. 

If you could refute it, you would.  But you can't.  Retard.  So keep lying and deflecting.  Let's try an easier question.   Who is handing me my ass?  Cause it sure as shit isn't a geriatric manlet with Fragile X.

Still trolling little man? Lol

Tell me why again I should keep on destroying you?

Oh..btw. 8.3%

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2022, 09:13:26 AM »
Still trolling little man? Lol

Tell me why again I should keep on destroying you?

Oh..btw. 8.3%

You haven’t destroyed anything yet.  I would say your credibility but that’s long been gone. Hell you haven’t even refute simple facts I posted.   Why is that?  Does Fragile X filter out facts for you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2022, 09:28:42 AM »
You haven’t destroyed anything yet.  I would say your credibility but that’s long been gone. Hell you haven’t even refute simple facts I posted.   Why is that?  Does Fragile X filter out facts for you?

Just did. Inflation is at 8.3% (still a 40 year high) approaching Carter-like numbers. Despite the “3.6%” Labor participation is still low and the ue6 is is actually about 6.60-7%.

Gas is rose again this week and is still high as fuck, 5.79-6.29 in my area. Bottom line is economy is for shit and even the left wing-nuts are predicting a recession. If you believe any of the bullshit in that meme you’re more retarded than expected. Btw, give Strawman back his account

I didn’t have to type of this, you got destroyed with “8.3%”. Btw, Trump was at 1.8 🖕

Oh..with the way the left is printing money it is IMPOSSIBLE for the deficit to go down…hope that helped

There isn’t one economic indicator that isn’t in the shitter. He’s literally destroying the poor and middle classes. Did I mention that the Dow is still down over 4000 points?

Even SNL is jumping on him

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdlSZZTMgzy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2022, 10:15:33 AM »
Just did. Inflation is at 8.3% (still a 40 year high) approaching Carter-like numbers. Despite the “3.6%” Labor participation is still low and the ue6 is is actually about 6.60-7%.

Gas is rose again this week and is still high as fuck, 5.79-6.29 in my area. Bottom line is economy is for shit and even the left wing-nuts are predicting a recession. If you believe any of the bullshit in that meme you’re more retarded than expected. Btw, give Strawman back his account

I didn’t have to type of this, you got destroyed with “8.3%”. Btw, Trump was at 1.8 🖕

Oh..with the way the left is printing money it is IMPOSSIBLE for the deficit to go down…hope that helped

There isn’t one economic indicator that isn’t in the shitter. He’s literally destroying the poor and middle classes. Did I mention that the Dow is still down over 4000 points?

Even SNL is jumping on him

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdlSZZTMgzy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I’d ask if you were stupid enough to think the President regulates gas prices.  But I know you are that stupid. 

Newsflash : there has hardly ever been a time when recession didn’t follow inflation.  This is basic economics.  They teach it in high school.  I guess you missed class that day.

A recession, DOW down, that sounds awesome to me….   Just praying for another housing market collapse so I can repeat the investment success I had in 2008-2009.  Though it won’t happen.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2022, 05:06:57 PM »
Page 3 dumbass.

Reading is funDUHmental.  Keep being scared of women though.  EmasculatedSince1972.  Do you and your sister go in together to purchase the economy size Tampon box?

you posted a stupid meme, he's a failure and if you had any integrity at all you would admit you fucked up voting for him, everything was better under trump

this entire country would be emasculated with a woman in charge, so yeah i am scared of women being in charge

you only insulted your own people with the last sentence, you would be canceled by your own people based on the majority of the lame insults you use here

and you didn't answer the question, non white or alphabet person?

E

E

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2022, 05:55:51 PM »
you posted a stupid meme, he's a failure and if you had any integrity at all you would admit you fucked up voting for him, everything was better under trump

this entire country would be emasculated with a woman in charge, so yeah i am scared of women being in charge

you only insulted your own people with the last sentence, you would be canceled by your own people based on the majority of the lame insults you use here

and you didn't answer the question, non white or alphabet person?

E

No, not the whole country.  Just you.  Just like you already are.  I bet going to Olive Garden is an ordeal for you if the manager is female.    Not everyone is a pussified cuck like you.     

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2022, 06:48:45 PM »
No, not the whole country.  Just you.  Just like you already are.  I bet going to Olive Garden is an ordeal for you if the manager is female.    Not everyone is a pussified cuck like you.   

nope everybody, you elect weak people the enemies will see... weakness

if i was a cuck i would vote democrat, stop using insults that apply to you and your people

non white or alphabet crowd?  seems a bit pussified to dodge this question

E

E

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2022, 07:17:13 PM »
nope everybody, you elect weak people the enemies will see... weakness

if i was a cuck i would vote democrat, stop using insults that apply to you and your people

non white or alphabet crowd?  seems a bit pussified to dodge this question

E

It doesn't matter what I am.  There is no race, gender or nationality that is going to make you more of a man than you currently aren't.   What the matter?  Daddy left for cigs and never came back and mommy blamed you?  Your supervisor at work a woman?  Your wife won't let you wear the strap on during sex just once?

50 years old and scared of women.  Strange.  I would suggest therapy, but you are too far gone at this point.  Just going to have suffer through it.  Most likely it won't be getting better either for you.  More women will be coming into more power more often.    A cuck beta... maybe in the next lifetime you might be born with testicles.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2022, 01:23:37 AM »
The billions this Admin is giving to Ukraine when we are in severe depression alone, is enough to tell folks what's going on.
"America Last" with these retards.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2022, 07:24:50 AM »
The billions this Admin is giving to Ukraine when we are in severe depression alone, is enough to tell folks what's going on.
"America Last" with these retards.

America has always spent $$$ on other countries at the expense of its own citizens.  This is nothing new. Otherwise the vet, homeless, starvation problem would be solved by now.  All politicians do it. 

No one has the balls to say “help yourself”.  But I do.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2022, 08:48:23 AM »
America has always spent $$$ on other countries at the expense of its own citizens.  This is nothing new. Otherwise the vet, homeless, starvation problem would be solved by now.  All politicians do it. 

But but but…all you do is make excuses you shit bag. Yeah, America has always spent money on other countries but not at the cost of our own and giving money we don’t have. It’s the lefts way tho.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2022, 08:57:42 AM »
But but but…all you do is make excuses you shit bag. Yeah, America has always spent money on other countries but not at the cost of our own and giving money we don’t have. It’s the lefts way tho.

Show me the excuses I make for this.  It should be easy.  Especially considering.... oh I don't know.... I have NEVER supported giving money to any other country at all.   ::)   I don't even support giving Isreal a dime.  But please.... show me where I have said otherwise.

Or just be wrong.  Again.  Retard.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2022, 10:12:05 AM »
Show me the excuses I make for this.  It should be easy.  Especially considering.... oh I don't know.... I have NEVER supported giving money to any other country at all.   ::)   I don't even support giving Isreal a dime.  But please.... show me where I have said otherwise.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2022, 11:50:36 AM »

Show you can't show the excuses that you claim I made, so instead you try to talk about something else.

Yeah... par for course for your dumb ass after another kick to the shriveled little balls.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2022, 07:32:36 PM »
It doesn't matter what I am.  There is no race, gender or nationality that is going to make you more of a man than you currently aren't.   What the matter?  Daddy left for cigs and never came back and mommy blamed you?  Your supervisor at work a woman?  Your wife won't let you wear the strap on during sex just once?

50 years old and scared of women.  Strange.  I would suggest therapy, but you are too far gone at this point.  Just going to have suffer through it.  Most likely it won't be getting better either for you.  More women will be coming into more power more often.    A cuck beta... maybe in the next lifetime you might be born with testicles.

if it doesn't matter why can't you answer the question?  you are clearly insecure with yourself, you're the one that needs therapy if you look to women for leadership

scared of women in power, hell yeah they shouldn't be in charge of anybody older than pre school

has white knighting gotten you out of the friend zone yet?  oh wait you can't say whether you are part of the alphabet crowd or not, so clearly you aren't interested in being anything other than friends with women

maybe in your next lifetime you will be born a straight white male, until then you will have to settle for something less

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2022, 07:33:46 PM »

you support it by voting democrat, retard

E
E

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2022, 08:11:34 PM »

E

Let it go. He’s a fucking troll like Strawman (same) who talks shit behind keyboard. These fuckers wouldn’t let you know who they were if they were standing next to you…I’d put money on it

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2022, 07:09:39 AM »

E

I also voted for a woman.  Your biggest fear.  I guess the "E" is for Eunuch.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2022, 07:13:32 AM »
if it doesn't matter why can't you answer the question?  you are clearly insecure with yourself, you're the one that needs therapy if you look to women for leadership

scared of women in power, hell yeah they shouldn't be in charge of anybody older than pre school

has white knighting gotten you out of the friend zone yet?  oh wait you can't say whether you are part of the alphabet crowd or not, so clearly you aren't interested in being anything other than friends with women

maybe in your next lifetime you will be born a straight white male, until then you will have to settle for something less

E

Obviously as stated, no matter what race, gender or nationality I am, your internal self hatred isn't going to be placated.  So which was it?  Daddy left?  Bullied by girls?  Can't hide your lisp?  Wifey plows you with the strap on?

How pathetic does one have to be to gaslight himself every waking hour simply because he fears women?  In your case, pretty pathetic.  Just imagine, it's only going to get worse for you too.  More women in more positions of power.  And not a damn thing you can do about it.  Except suffer and be scared. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2022, 07:14:14 AM »
Let it go. He’s a fucking troll like Strawman (same) who talks shit behind keyboard. These fuckers wouldn’t let you know who they were if they were standing next to you…I’d put money on it

Perhaps if you put money on your healthcare you wouldn't be suffering the consequences from long covid.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2022, 07:15:35 AM »

Mandella effect here with the spelling of "Berenstein"
Y