Author Topic: FDA goes after IronMan Labs (and others) for adulterated ingredients  (Read 9179 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: FDA goes after IronMan Labs (and others) for adulterated ingredients
« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2022, 05:14:42 PM »
This is so sad. Your desire and longing to be known in the fitness industry is so severe that you will let people make fun of you and still stick around just so you have the small chance of being known. Then, you try to hide it behind some secret allegiance as "I am not someone to break my word." It's a lame excuse to keep giving to people who despise you in the hopes of being recognized in the fitness industry.

Vince, be better than this.

The second they called Melvincenzo a monkey, all bets should have been off.  The fact that he still sucks up to them puts him in the "uncle" category!

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2022, 12:57:42 AM »
This is so sad. Your desire and longing to be known in the fitness industry is so severe that you will let people make fun of you and still stick around just so you have the small chance of being known. Then, you try to hide it behind some secret allegiance as "I am not someone to break my word." It's a lame excuse to keep giving to people who despise you in the hopes of being recognized in the fitness industry.

Vince makes so many accusations yet he can never provide proof of anything. lol

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2022, 01:38:09 AM »

If there's anyone who knows tons about fitness, its Vince G, LMNOP...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2022, 07:16:53 AM »

Lot of truth here.

And then passes off the excuse of "letting him get settled in prison" for a reason of why his BFF isn't emailing him regularly, or at all.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2022, 07:19:08 AM »
Lot of truth here.

And then passes off the excuse of "letting him get settled in prison" for a reason of why his BFF isn't emailing him regularly, or at all.

Exactly, Dave Paulumbo was emailing Aaron fairly quickly.

Vince, is still still waiting for Aaron to get "settled"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2022, 07:23:43 AM »
Exactly, Dave Paulumbo was emailing Aaron fairly quickly.

Vince, is still still waiting for Aaron to get "settled"

No, i said he needs to get adjusted to prison life.  I have no interest in getting on his mailing list.  Dimaggio is right about me not knowing Aaron and PJ well but he is wrong about me not knowing them at all
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2022, 07:24:29 AM »
The second they called Melvincenzo a monkey, all bets should have been off.  The fact that he still sucks up to them puts him in the "uncle" category!

No, i just found out recently....and now im going to get revenge
A

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2022, 07:27:51 AM »

No, i said he needs to get adjusted to prison life.  I have no interest in getting on his mailing list.  Dimaggio is right about me not knowing Aaron and PJ well but he is wrong about me not knowing them at all

But, you said you are his friend and will defend his honor.. or in your words have his back.. wouldn't you want to stay in touch?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #133 on: May 18, 2022, 07:28:51 AM »
But, you said you are his friend and will defend his honor.. or in your words have his back.. wouldn't you want to stay in touch?

Read what i just wrote previously. 
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 18, 2022, 07:42:52 AM »

So you are going to commit a crime, make sure you get sent to the exact prison they are in, and then....?   WHAT?

Or did you mean you was going to give them the "Whats going onnnnnnnnnnn everybody?!?" youtube burn?   ::)

I don't know what is laughable?  Any revenge plan you come up with or the fact everyone here knew about what they said except for you until now.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #135 on: May 18, 2022, 12:57:57 PM »

Good. I hope you plan on banging his wife. Make her choke on that Kielbasa.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: May 18, 2022, 07:52:10 PM »
Dimaggio is right about me not knowing Aaron and PJ well but he is wrong about me not knowing them at all

Finally, thank u for spelling my name correctly.  :)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: May 18, 2022, 07:53:10 PM »

LMAO, her snatch has to be a big black hole after popping out 3 kids. (that's just a joke Vince)

I actually always liked her, she was super nice to me, btw did you know I went to their wedding?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #138 on: May 18, 2022, 08:16:09 PM »
When does the other video come out? (Talking about PJ and Aaron) and is it on Jon Bravos channel?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: May 18, 2022, 08:20:18 PM »
When does the other video come out? (Talking about PJ and Aaron) and is it on Jon Bravos channel?

Jon Bravo and I have decided we are going to do a series of many videos, each one will be a short chunk of history starting from 2009 up til present.

And trust me you will not want to miss these, not sure how many I am thinking 20+ videos and maybe 1 or 2 per week if I have time, but at least 1 video weekly.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2022, 08:29:49 PM »
Jon Bravo and I have decided we are going to do a series of many videos, each one will be a short chunk of history starting from 2009 up til present.

And trust me you will not want to miss these, not sure how many I am thinking 20+ videos and maybe 1 or 2 per week if I have time, but at least 1 video weekly.
ok
Sounds good thx!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2022, 08:42:14 PM »

Will Vince do a response to each video?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2022, 09:19:00 PM »

Please Post the PJ and Aaron video when it is ready.

I’ll get the cliff notes on the other videos.

Thank you

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2022, 09:31:47 PM »

You have to ask???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #144 on: May 19, 2022, 10:05:33 AM »

Only if Dimaggio calls out my name on something i need to refute or if one of his employers.  Otherwise, i dont care what he does.

Defending someone to only find out that i was considered a dancing monkey is something thats more irritating and that i must deal with.  I will make the rivers run red with blood when i get done
A

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #145 on: May 19, 2022, 10:09:50 AM »

Hold on!  When/where was this outrage..!?!? >:(

Ooh!  Dibs on me peeping out of the closet cracking one off to that please!

T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2022, 10:23:01 AM »
Only if Dimaggio calls out my name on something i need to refute or if one of his employers.  Otherwise, i dont care what he does.

Defending someone to only find out that i was considered a dancing monkey is something thats more irritating and that i must deal with.  I will make the rivers run red with blood when i get done

Vince what if these were old feelings? Maybe the considered you a stooge but not any longer.

In all actuality they may have had a point, you were on Aaron’s side no matter what was said. You continually came to his defense no matter what was said over the years, no questions asked.

Dancing monkey is an old term, all it means is someone takes directions and does what they are told. There are no racist connotations associated with it.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2022, 10:44:42 AM »
Vince what if these were old feelings? Maybe the considered you a stooge but not any longer.

In all actuality they may have had a point, you were on Aaron’s side no matter what was said. You continually came to his defense no matter what was said over the years, no questions asked.

Dancing monkey is an old term, all it means is someone takes directions and does what they are told. There are no racist connotations associated with it.

I agree. No reason for you to get tangled up in that tar baby.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 19, 2022, 10:58:59 AM »

and how are you going to do that?   ::)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 19, 2022, 11:05:29 AM »
LMAO, her snatch has to be a big black hole after popping out 3 kids. (that's just a joke Vince)

I actually always liked her, she was super nice to me, btw did you know I went to their wedding?

Vince, is just waiting on his invitation it should be arriving shortly