Author Topic: Russia shares aerial footage of airstrike on Ukrainian Buk missile system - WOW!  (Read 3063 times)

Automation

• Getbig IV
I am... the very best

Hook me up brother!

Automation

• Getbig IV
are you fucking kidding me? you haven't seen the images of mass graves where they have tortured and murdered people, the videos of them shooting people in the street or of bombing hospitals and schools?

That’s all fake news brah! Putin is a man of peace. He’s being forced to shell entire cities, no other choice. It’s NATOs fault.

Great statesman, honest, not corrupt in the slightest….definitely doesn’t sanction the killing of his own people to gain popularity.

Top bloke really, he’s all about freedom and respect.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
That’s all fake news brah! Putin is a man of peace. He’s being forced to shell entire cities, no other choice. It’s NATOs fault.

Great statesman, honest, not corrupt in the slightest….definitely doesn’t sanction the killing of his own people to gain popularity.

Epic retards on all sides of this (and any) war...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
a

obsidian

• Getbig V

Ukrainians shot Russian POWs in their kneecaps. Video shows it. Apparently a doctor also castrated Russsian POWs. Russia should just go ahead and send a 10 megaton nuke to take out the puppet Zelensky. That will give the media something real to talk about. Putin should tell the world let's play a game of nuclear chicken.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/shocking-videos-allegedly-show-ukrainians-shooting-torturing-russian-pows/

obsidian

• Getbig V
are you fucking kidding me? you haven't seen the images of mass graves where they have tortured and murdered people, the videos of them shooting people in the street or of bombing hospitals and schools?
Fake news. You can't trust anything coming from western MSM. They have zero credibility. They destroyed their own reputation and have only themselves to blame for the mistrust which they can never get back.

Automation

• Getbig IV
Epic retards on all sides of this (and any) war...

Always starts the same way.....Fool invades sovereign lands.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Lol, you’re a fool. Hitler was not Jewish and was not “installed” by some cryptic group.  ::)
And you know this how? Hitler was Jewish and a bastard Rothschild. There is dispute about his father's origin. His grandmother worked for a Rothschild and was impregnated by him.

Even the History site refers to Hitler's Jewish and African DNA.

https://www.history.com/news/study-suggests-adolf-hitler-had-jewish-and-african-ancestors

One who offered an explanation of Hitler’s easy rise to power was Walter Langer, a noted psychoanalyst.  Langer wrote in his book ‘The Mind of Adolf Hitler‘ that it was his theory that Hitler was the grandson of Baron Rothschild.

He wrote:

“There is a great deal of confusion in studying Hitler’s family tree. Adolf’s father, Alois Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber. It was generally supposed that the father of Alois Hitler was Johann Georg Hiedler….  Alois, however, was not legitimized, and he bore his mother’s name until he was forty years of age when he changed it to Hitler.

A peculiar series of events, prior to Hitler’s birth, furnishes plenty of food for speculation.

There are some people who seriously doubt that Johann Georg Hiedler was the father of Alois. Thyssen and Koehler, for example, claim that Chancellor Dolfuss (the Chancellor of Austria) had ordered the Austrian police to conduct a thorough investigation into the Hitler family. As a result of this investigation a secret document was prepared that proved Maria Anna Shicklgruber was living in Vienna at the time she conceived.

At that time she was employed as a servant in the home of Baron Rothschild. As soon as the family discovered her pregnancy she was sent back to her home in Spital where Alois was born.”

When Hitler discovered that he was related to the Rothschilds, re-established contact with the family.

This probably explains the enormous support he received from the international banking fraternity, secretly owned by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

The Rockefeller family is basically owned by the Rothschilds, who made them wealth and power.

Hitler begun World War II by attacking Austria. It has been theorized that he moved into this country for two reasons.

First, he wanted to silence Dolfuss who Hitler believed knew that he was a descendant of the Rothschilds, and secondly, he wished to remove all traces of his ancestry from the Austrian records.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bY0NQF4OUdo/XTFfzyOVSxI/AAAAAAACC9k/mUamWYpwHSUyKLumVeSoVIhAq7X9djkXgCLcBGAs/s1600/murdered-Dollfuss_1934.jpg

https://justice4poland.com/2018/08/17/unknown-adolf-hitler-was-he-intentionally-israelfather/

Summary: This post  shows: Hitler was not a Christian.
The genes from  39 Hitler family members are Jewish/Berber Hitler himself and his environment (Himmler, Frank, for example) knew that Hitler was Jewish.

An SS officer pursued documents the assassinated Austrian Chancellor Dollfuss had collected at the registry offices on Hitler´s ancestry: Hitler´s paternal grandmother Matild Anna Maria Schueckelgruber (Schicklgruber) became pregnant in the mansion of the  Rothschilds in Vienna.

The maiden name of Hitler´s maternal grandmother was Hitler – a very unusual name, which occurred in some Jewish families in Galicia. This may indicate that Hitler’s mother and thus Hitler were full Jews.

Rothschild partner and head of Deutsche Bank, Stauss,  promoted  Hitler´s Mein Kampf.
Hitler was financed by Wall Street and London City.

Famous Illuminati historian Eustace Mullins says, Hitler was committed in 1923 for the anti-Semites program of the Illuminati – to drive out the Jews into James de Rothschild´s Jewish colonies in Palestine. In 1940, there were already 500,000 expat Jews there. This took place in close collaboration with the Zionists.

New secret documents show  that in 1912-13,  Hitler was in Great Britain, where he was subjected to a brainwashing as a British agent. That would explain many inconsistencies – for example, that in the summer of 1940, when the Nazis controlled Europe, and Britain was destitute, Nazi Military Intelligence Chief (Abwehr) Admiral Wilhelm Canaris told the Romanian Foreign Minister, Michel Sturdza, and the Spanish Dictator Franco,  to stay neutral because England was “intended to win the war.”

The Holocaust and Auschwitz were given already in 1897  with Theodor Herzl’s diary and implemented using Rothschild´s and Rockefeller´s board members  in the IG Farben.
The actual founder of Nazism with blood, racial purity and selected master race was  the first Zionist Moses Hess (1862).  Hitler took this over uncritically.

A reader has asked me to write about Adolf Hitler.
I cannot give a full answer to the title question – just to forward a few finds in the literature which are rarely brought to light,  but which no doubt shed some light on this obscure character in world History.

If you are a worshipper of Hitler you can as well skip reading here.

Hitler was in all probability Jewish!! (see below). He is even said in 1912-13 to have had a Tavistock-brainwashing and being deconstructed to become  a British agent.  The Rothschild programmers work out of  Tavistock.

Tap News Wire 25 Aug. 2015: New documents found at the Security Services Headquarters now reveal Hitler was a ‘British’ agent. The documents include the testimony of retired intelligence agents which alone offers persuasive evidence.

In the summer of 1940, when the Nazis controlled Europe, and Britain was destitute, Nazi Military Intelligence Chief (Abwehr) Admiral Wilhelm Canaris  told  Romanian Foreign Minister Michael Sturdza and Spanish dictator Franco to stay neutral because England was destined “to win the war.”

This would explain several absurdities   like e.g. Dunkirk (Hitler let 350.000 British soldiers escape), that the IG Farben House in Frankfurt was never bombed but became CIA headquarters – and why Hitler did not take the UK, but launched a war on Russia where so many faults were made by both Hitler and Stalin that it could hardly be accidental.

“The bigger the lie…the more people will believe it” (Hitler). Did Hitler kill any Jewish international bankers? The answer is no.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Maybe Putin is Hitler 2.0? Perhaps he will fuck Russia the way Hitler fucked Germany? If Russia makes a lot of blunders like German did in WW2 then we'll have a better idea. In WW2 Hitler allowed 350,000 allied soldiers to escape at Dunkirk when he could have taken them all out. If the goal is to win the war why would he let that happen?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Bro. You live in an alternate universe if you think Russia is doing anything other than getting hammered. Kyiv: fail. Mariupol: still untaken. Kharkiv: lost. Izyum: Next fail.

Demoralised? Russian army.

Yeah right  ::) ::) ::)

ODESSA news just for you : airport is fucked (1 Mig-29 escaped) , 'Romanian' supply bridge is fucked, Black Sea access is fucked, 1 & the only

road from/to Odessa is blocked by Russia boys !.

Sean Penn platoon needs someone like you !.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
Maybe Putin is Hitler 2.0? Perhaps he will fuck Russia the way Hitler fucked Germany? If Russia makes a lot of blunders like German did in WW2 then we'll have a better idea. In WW2 Hitler allowed 350,000 allied soldiers to escape at Dunkirk when he could have taken them all out. If the goal is to win the war why would he let that happen?

The Nazis were methed out,meth logic is different.

Not as deep as you think lol

Automation

• Getbig IV
I am... the very best

Enjoy, my man. Nothing better than some of that high end through a storz vape. Wash it down with a nice hazy IPA. Doesn't get much better than that.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Very entertaining lol

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Spoke to a Ukranian guy at the gym last night
He sees himself as Russian

He said the nearest Nuc to Russia is in Poland 17 minutes away from Moscow
Zelensy wanted to install a Nuc in Ukraine 3 mins from Moscow
Putin threatened him with invasion if he went ahead
He did , hence the conflict

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Very entertaining lol

My man!

How you doing?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Buy military industrial complex stocks.

Get in on the carnage.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Buy military industrial complex stocks.

Get in on the carnage.
It's what the politicians do.

youandme

• Getbig V
Ukraine is getting smashed and has lost more territory than Putin had offered in a deal to Zelensky. They've lost Mariupol and much of the south on top of losing the Donbass, their jewish elite soldiers are hiding out in a factory, eating each other to survive and begging Israel to evacuate them. Russia has almost landlocked the south. It's truly sad but predictable that the Ukraine jewish puppet regime would view fighting age Ukrainians as disposable in a pointless and unwinnable war. If they had tried to negotiate or show an ounce of sovereignty rather than doing the bidding of evil US politicians they might still have a functional economy and military.

Should have taken the deal. He knew and I think the French President (?) tried to talk him into accepting the deal to save lives and the economy. They have the same intel. Sad all the innocent lives lost.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Spoke to a Ukranian guy at the gym last night
He sees himself as Russian

He said the nearest Nuc to Russia is in Poland 17 minutes away from Moscow
Zelensy wanted to install a Nuc in Ukraine 3 mins from Moscow
Putin threatened him with invasion if he went ahead
He did , hence the conflict

That sums it up.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Vlad the Impaler still fucking up that Ukraine libturd actor and his band of Nazis??

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Vlad the Impaler still fucking up that Ukraine libturd actor and his band of Nazis??

Putin has enough nuclear weapons to kill a billion people globally, and Automation thinks he's some chump to be fucked with.

Automation thinks the outcome below is a "victory". I'd love to see what he considers a loss.  ::)

Automation

• Getbig IV
Putin has enough nuclear weapons to kill a billion people globally, and Automation thinks he's some chump to be fucked with.

Automation thinks the outcome below is a "victory". I'd love to see what he considers a loss.  ::)

I’ll say it again: MAD. It’s a simple concept.

Apparently, given the huge amounts of support from multiple countries, an applications to NATO, I’m not alone in believing Putin should be stood up to. ‘Tis you who are in the minority on this.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
The goal was never to take Kyiv

Phahaaaa. Fucking hell mate, you've gone all in on Russian BS. They tried, got smashed, been getting smashed ever since.

When Putin gets overthrown and Russia withdraws, guess what: That was the deep state's plan all along!

Putin is a western mole, sent to destroy Russia, as it was the last force capable of taking down the decadent west!

Why are you people so thick-headed??? Putin said his goal was to de-Nazify the Ukraine. Neither you nor I know him personally so we both have to take what he says at face value.

Watch Scott Ritter talk about the offensive. He's American and knows a lot about warfare.

Oh, by the way, Scott said that Russia won the war 2 months ago. What is happening now is a mere clean up exercise. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
I’ll say it again: MAD. It’s a simple concept.

Exactly.

Apparently, given the huge amounts of support from multiple countries, an applications to NATO, I’m not alone in believing Putin should be stood up to. ‘Tis you who are in the minority on this.

The fuck gives you that idea? Because our treasonous elites say so?

Putin said: keep NATO the fuck out of Ukraine. If NATO goes in, it means war. NATO went in. What the fuck did you think would happen?

Just like Hitler made it clear: if Jewish financiers thought they could sit around and find another global war against Germany, he would see to the extermination of Jews in Europe.

He failed to accomplish that, and Jewish financial and media forces took down his regime, BUT YOU MIGHT FUCKING THINK if you wanted to avoid the Holocaust, you might not want to think Hitler is bluffing.

If Putin is dying, he may have no issue going to global war over this.

Do you want a billion people to die to prove that NATO has the capacity to take out Putin?

What needs to happen to Putin is the same done to Stalin: draw a line that he can't cross, and if he does, it will mean war with NATO.

That's basically what Putin did.

This is like the Cuban Missile Crisis - Ukraine is too close for comfort for Putin. FUCKING OBVIOUSLY. WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T THAT BE THE CASE?

I feel you need to "win" another global war, to be humbled.

A part of me says I hope Putin gives the decadent West what its scumbag leaders deserve.

Automation

• Getbig IV
Why are you people so thick-headed??? Putin said his goal was to de-Nazify the Ukraine. Neither you nor I know him personally so we both have to take what he says at face value.

Watch Scott Ritter talk about the offensive. He's American and knows a lot about warfare.

Oh, by the way, Scott said that Russia won the war 2 months ago. What is happening now is a mere clean up exercise.

Thick headed? I’ll tell you what’s thick headed: attacking a country on the basis of denazification. Fucking lamest bag of bullshit that he himself is not even pretending is a reason anymore.

He’s targeting entire cities, I suppose they are full of Nazis, we should take him at face value.

Putin is a pathological liar who starts wars to demonstrate strength for his home audience. This will end with his ousting or death.