Author Topic: Ayahausca  (Read 2755 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Ayahausca
« on: May 18, 2022, 11:06:57 AM »
Anyone have any actual experience with this stuff.

Watched a few of Dorian Yates interviews from 4 or 5 years ago. He's going on and on about this stuff and psychedelics.

So I look it up and theres retreats all over where people go and meditate and get high on this ayahuasca.

Is this new age hippie bullshit or basically the same thing as shrooms?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Ayahausca
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 11:11:16 AM »
All I know is a guy I know who is a big follower of things, Tony ribbons etc… went to a place where they do this and he said he was sicker than he ever could imagine being and it was horrible worst thing he ever did.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 11:16:23 AM »
the spirit molecule

dopers in the bible did this

why do you think the bible makes no fucking sense

bunch of halucanations

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 11:23:34 AM »
Anyone have any actual experience with this stuff.

Watched a few of Dorian Yates interviews from 4 or 5 years ago. He's going on and on about this stuff and psychedelics.

So I look it up and theres retreats all over where people go and meditate and get high on this ayahuasca.

Is this new age hippie bullshit or basically the same thing as shrooms?

Guru Ameen Ali sells this treatment.. that should be enough of a reason to stay away.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 11:28:53 AM »
i was growing weed for awhile - had an isolated house , money , started growing mushrooms and tripping a lot

learned how to extract Dmt - which is the active ingredient in ayahuasca, they other is just an MAOI inhibitor that slows breakdown of substance by your stomach

anyway - really got into it but i was by myself all the time - smoked everyday for 3 months , changed damn near everything about me - only time ever in my life i came completely off roids and even stopped training - i’m a cert strength coach - i went vegan for 6 months - i got down to 180lbs - everyone taught i lost my mind

back to 255lbs gassed just smoking herb - it’s a good substance - i def learned a lot from it and it reallly helped me deal with anxiety but it’s all hard lessons - not for everyone - and there is def a sweet spot as far as dosage and frequency of use - i got carried away , lost my shit

you do meet “entities” and go to the 4th dimension - unreal experience - but eventually it doesn’t let you go there anymore - can’t explain it - most powerful psychedelic you can experience other than
5meo-dmt (the god molecule) - you can get this from colorado river roads or sonoran desert frogs

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2022, 12:33:35 PM »
very interesting indeed

have read about this subject for a long time

drinking it  versus smoking it is said to have very different effects

to bad you can just buy it at 7-11

id go full retard and remove my ego and be happy wearing crocs and flannel for life

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2022, 12:57:14 PM »
i was growing weed for awhile - had an isolated house , money , started growing mushrooms and tripping a lot

learned how to extract Dmt - which is the active ingredient in ayahuasca, they other is just an MAOI inhibitor that slows breakdown of substance by your stomach

anyway - really got into it but i was by myself all the time - smoked everyday for 3 months , changed damn near everything about me - only time ever in my life i came completely off roids and even stopped training - i’m a cert strength coach - i went vegan for 6 months - i got down to 180lbs - everyone taught i lost my mind

back to 255lbs gassed just smoking herb - it’s a good substance - i def learned a lot from it and it reallly helped me deal with anxiety but it’s all hard lessons - not for everyone - and there is def a sweet spot as far as dosage and frequency of use - i got carried away , lost my shit

you do meet “entities” and go to the 4th dimension - unreal experience - but eventually it doesn’t let you go there anymore - can’t explain it - most powerful psychedelic you can experience other than
5meo-dmt (the god molecule) - you can get this from colorado river roads or sonoran desert frogs

I've done it twice.

It's like an out of body experience and will change how you see yourself and your life.

I don't recommend it if you have issues letting go.

It's a wild ride.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2022, 02:06:14 PM »

6gms?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2022, 05:23:17 AM »
6gms?

dmt Crystal ?  1g is large dose

you have the white, yellow , maybe some red

white isn't that bad - pure dmt is pleasant and joyful, you can hear the elves sing , everyone is nice - its like a cystaline clean experience

now the "yellow" is when you let some of the plant material seep in - the true experience - things become unpredictable - you may be in for a hard trip - you blast off and sometimes just have to hold on for the next 15min - I remember one time I literally knew I was about have a panic attack , so I had to prepare my shit , then it happened but I was in a good mood so I just buckled down and dealt with it - helped me learn how to deal with intense scenarios but just waiting them out like a man and not making emotional and quick bitch ass decisions -

.....then I started taking igf and growth

The Businessman’s Lunch or The Businessman’s Trip are the names attributed to a DMT (psychedelic drug) experience because it fits within a typical lunch break of a busy corporate executive. Trips last up to an hour, but can be as short as twenty to thirty minutes. DMT is widely regarded as the most intense psychedelic experience attainable through the use of drugs. Many users experience religious or philosophical epiphanies during a trip.

References:
https://www.encyclopedia.com/science/applied-and-social-sciences-magazines/dimethyltryptamine-dmt

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2022, 06:13:35 PM »
dmt Crystal ?  1g is large dose

you have the white, yellow , maybe some red

white isn't that bad - pure dmt is pleasant and joyful, you can hear the elves sing , everyone is nice - its like a cystaline clean experience

now the "yellow" is when you let some of the plant material seep in - the true experience - things become unpredictable - you may be in for a hard trip - you blast off and sometimes just have to hold on for the next 15min - I remember one time I literally knew I was about have a panic attack , so I had to prepare my shit , then it happened but I was in a good mood so I just buckled down and dealt with it - helped me learn how to deal with intense scenarios but just waiting them out like a man and not making emotional and quick bitch ass decisions -

.....then I started taking igf and growth

The Businessman’s Lunch or The Businessman’s Trip are the names attributed to a DMT (psychedelic drug) experience because it fits within a typical lunch break of a busy corporate executive. Trips last up to an hour, but can be as short as twenty to thirty minutes. DMT is widely regarded as the most intense psychedelic experience attainable through the use of drugs. Many users experience religious or philosophical epiphanies during a trip.

References:
https://www.encyclopedia.com/science/applied-and-social-sciences-magazines/dimethyltryptamine-dmt

Thanks for the info. Sounds fascinating. Did you build up a dependence on it. Was it easy to stop? Also was coming off gear and going vegan because the way it made you feel... like a hippie for lack of a better term?

Btw..

6 grams is the sweet spot is a phrase coined by a legendary getbigger.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2022, 06:27:51 PM »
Hippies in Maui swore by it but again nasty stuff make you seriouslt ill for a few minutes like teipli g reallt hard for a couple minutes throwing up then you just feel like crap stay away

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2022, 06:36:08 AM »
Thanks for the info. Sounds fascinating. Did you build up a dependence on it. Was it easy to stop? Also was coming off gear and going vegan because the way it made you feel... like a hippie for lack of a better term?

Btw..

6 grams is the sweet spot is a phrase coined by a legendary getbigger.

haha - yes indeed - "when you hit 4g+ test the magic starts to happen"

I would say with DMT you build a tolerance - you just don't blast off - prop has something to do with serotonin syndrome

it changed how I thought and felt - I kept thinking test was making me overweight and heavy , losing weight would make me more 'efficient' was my thinking - I did get very healthy and slept good - just helped me slowing the fck down with bodybuilding

the smell I something that sticks with you forever - smells like mothballs when you burn it but when its just sitting there in crystal form it smells like a new pair of Nikes - I always did it by myself - in the extreme days I would set up a dab rig and use a blow torch to heat up the banger - you can vaporize dot crystals for an instant experience - just don't burn it - often times I would wake up on the floor - once I was coming back into my body at the end of a trip and I was having a conversation with someone introducing myself, telling someone my name ???  I was by myself - sometimes they show up

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2022, 07:13:14 AM »
All this shit is a derivative of your own serotonin- a molecule we all know makes you feel good.  The "god molecule", lol. Go for a walk in the sunshine if you want to find god.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2022, 07:23:11 AM »
I have gone  full retard
Yeah,we know.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2022, 07:28:35 AM »

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2022, 07:31:02 AM »
All this shit is a derivative of your own serotonin- a molecule we all know makes you feel good.  The "god molecule", lol. Go for a walk in the sunshine if you want to find god.

so..........

if someone wanted to gain muscle and extra testosterone was warranted -- they should just eat some tribulus and workout harder ??

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2022, 06:31:57 PM »
wish i could make this stuff

go in my walk in closet shut the door and just see what happens

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2022, 06:41:44 PM »
Where do you get it?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2022, 11:55:23 PM »
very interesting indeed

have read about this subject for a long time

drinking it  versus smoking it is said to have very different effects

to bad you can just buy it at 7-11

id go full retard and remove my ego and be happy wearing crocs and flannel for life
What a huge loser you are you silly fuck.  LOL  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2022, 11:56:59 PM »
wish i could make this stuff

go in my walk in closet shut the door and end up like David Carradine.
FIXED

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2022, 12:05:15 AM »
Where do you get it?
South America.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2022, 03:39:20 AM »
Smoked a small amount of dmt once.  I've never injected anything so it was quite stunning with how fast it acted.  I didn't break through - I think only terminal illness would have me ready to go down that path.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2022, 05:19:15 AM »
I shot up,snorted,drank,and smoked everything except cock......when you get older you gotta` stop that dumb shit or die.

GET HIGH ON LIFE JUST TAKE MDMA LIKE HANKY.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2022, 09:39:42 AM »
Yesterday on IG I got an ad for microdosing packs of psilocybin sent out of Holland where it's legal. Said they can legally send them to another EU country, there's some law within the EU about "mutual acceptance of goods" but I don't think it's legal to receive anyway. They claim 98%+ customs clearance but I can't chance it, otherwise I would at least try microdosing.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2022, 09:47:36 AM »
Yesterday on IG I got an ad for microdosing packs of psilocybin sent out of Holland where it's legal. Said they can legally send them to another EU country, there's some law within the EU about "mutual acceptance of goods" but I don't think it's legal to receive anyway. They claim 98%+ customs clearance but I can't chance it, otherwise I would at least try microdosing.
No offense...I respect you bigtime but I honestly think you would take any drug on the freaking planet.  "D