Author Topic: If god hadn't created the uni..  (Read 10010 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
If god hadn't created the uni..
« on: April 23, 2006, 11:03:35 PM »
he;d be one bored ass dood no?

Ps..
is god a dood? 

why?

do we know why>
carpe` vaginum!

Johnny Apollo

Re: If god hadn't created the uni..
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 06:58:39 AM »
he;d be one bored ass dood no?

Ps..
is god a dood? 

why?

do we know why>

God is pictured as a man in the main religions(Islam,Christianity,Judaism) because the people at the time were very chauvinistic and men were considered superior at the time. Just read the bible and you'll see where it directly states men are superior to women.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 08:05:57 AM »

God is pictured as a man in the main religions(Islam,Christianity,Judaism) because the people at the time were very chauvinistic and men were considered superior at the time. Just read the bible and you'll see where it directly states men are superior to women.

::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 12:43:39 PM »

LOL, what are you talking about?
follow the arrows

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 01:21:03 PM »
LOL, what are you talking about?

Let's go through what I stated one sentence at a time.

• God is pictured as a man in the main religions(Islam,Christianity,Judaism)
    • The people at the time were very chauvinistic.
    • Men were considered superior to women at the time.
    • Read the bible and you'll see where it directly states men are superior to women.

What don't you understand?

Bast175

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 01:30:08 PM »
Do you believe men are superior to women Johnny?  If yes why, if no why?

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 02:00:16 PM »
Do you believe men are superior to women Johnny?  If yes why, if no why?

Define Superior.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 02:39:07 PM »

Define Superior.
lmao...jonny let this one go..NOt because i think you'r answer ws'nt dead on..

except most here will take it the wrong way...
carpe` vaginum!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2006, 02:51:56 PM »

Let's go through what I stated one sentence at a time.

• God is pictured as a man in the main religions(Islam,Christianity,Judaism)
    • The people at the time were very chauvinistic.
    • Men were considered superior to women at the time.
    • Read the bible and you'll see where it directly states men are superior to women.

What don't you understand?
That is not true for Islam, I can see how jews/christians imagiend God as some guy with a big ol beard in the sky.
God is never referred to in the Quran as a "he", though Im not sure if the same is true or not abt the bible[/list]
follow the arrows

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2006, 03:29:54 PM »
Read the bible and you'll see where it directly states men are superior to women.

While Johnny can read the words in the Bible he is to angry and jaded to understand them.

Then God said: "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and the cattle, and over all the wild animals and all the creatures that crawl on the ground." God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them. (Genesis 1:26-27)

Man and Woman were created in the divine image of God. Thus, they are equals in the eyes of God but with different roles. The role of the woman is "helper" to man.

Then the LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him." (Genesis 2:18)

Now does that mean that a helper is inferior? If that's true does that mean God is inferior to man?

We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. (Psalm 33:20)

These are great examples of man and woman being mutually subordinate to each other so that they may honor God's will:

Be subject to one another out of reverence for Christ. (NRSV Ephesians 5:21)

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her (NRSV Ephesians 5:25)

While it's very clear that the church served Christ and that woman (as man's helper) should serve man anyone that has actually served in a leadership role will tell you that a true leader serves those who serve him. The ultimate example of this is Christ sacrificing himself for the church (i.e. mankind).

Should Johnny ever become a man and a leader of men he just might figure that out.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 05:28:45 PM »
w8lftr I've addressed all of that in previous threads over and over and refuted your claims to the point you didn't respond. I won't repeat my reubttals over and over again for you just because you can't comprehend basic logic.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 05:31:44 PM »
    That is not true for Islam, I can see how jews/christians imagiend God as some guy with a big ol beard in the sky.
    God is never referred to in the Quran as a "he", though Im not sure if the same is true or not abt the bible[/list]

True "Allah" is sexless(though usually refered to using masculine nouns). However Mohammed is very male.

haider

• Getbig V
    • Team Batman Squats
    « Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 05:58:10 PM »
    LOL! I seriously laughed when i read that. Whats your point?  ;D
    follow the arrows

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
    • I ♥ ( o Y o )
    « Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 06:52:46 PM »
    w8lftr I've addressed all of that in previous threads over and over and refuted your claims to the point you didn't respond. I won't repeat my reubttals over and over again for you just because you can't comprehend basic logic.

You've rebutted NOTHING, Nazi-Bot. For all your claimed intelligence you don't understand a single word you read. All you do is twist meaning of the Bible to fuel your durka durka jihad against Christianity yet fail time and time again. You're just to arrogant to know when you've been owned. What is it Collosus said you were? An educated fool?

Should you ever become and man and a leader of men you just might figure it all out. I won't hold my breath though. ::)

I hope this helps.  :)

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 07:05:16 PM »
    LOL! I seriously laughed when i read that. Whats your point?  ;D

Point being this is a perfect example of male chauvinisim of the time.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 07:07:19 PM »
    You've rebutted NOTHING, Nazi-Bot. For all your claimed intelligence you don't understand a single word you read. All you do is twist meaning of the Bible to fuel your durka durka jihad against Christianity yet fail time and time again. You're just to arrogant to know when you've been owned. What is it Collosus said you were? An educated fool?

Should you ever become and man and a leader of men you just might figure it all out. I won't hold my breath though. ::)

I hope this helps.  :)

I'm done wasting my time with your ignorant nonsense.

You never provide an argument.

You never provide sources.

All you do is attack me and evade my responses or questions over and over.

You argue the same refuted arguments over and over.

You're a complete waste of my time and I won't be responding to your ignorant kindergarten posts any longer unless you start to debate like an adult.

haider

• Getbig V
    • Team Batman Squats
    « Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 07:13:34 PM »

Point being this is a perfect example of male chauvinisim of the time.
    LOL, dude I dont see the relation. I dont think u know what you are talking about.
    follow the arrows

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
    • I ♥ ( o Y o )
    « Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 07:34:09 PM »

I'm done wasting my time with your ignorant nonsense.

You never provide an argument.

You never provide sources.

All you do is attack me and evade my responses or questions over and over.

You argue the same refuted arguments over and over.

You're a complete waste of my time and I won't be responding to your ignorant kindergarten posts any longer unless you start to debate like an adult.

Wow... is this a childish rant? Is the owning getting to you, wunderkind?

I pointed out how you were wrong and backed it up with verses from the Bible, Johnny. Is that a good enough source for you? It's not just me either. Stella, Intenseone, and Collosus have schooled you also.

The fact that you can not see the very truth before your eyes when it's sooooooooooo obvious to everyone else speaks volumes about your arrogance and foolish pride. You don't want to respond? Fine. We'll all be a lot better off because of it. Really, what are we going to miss out on? All you are is a pack of lies anyway. Let's go down your list of accomplishments/claims/beliefs (and all at the tender age of 25) that you've posted during your short stay at getbig, shall we?

- 2 bachelors degrees one of which is in theology (but you became an atheist at 15) the other in archeology.
    - Traveled the world and worked with some of the brightest minds in science and archeology.
    - Underground boxer in Austria.
    - Served the public as a police officer and EMT.
    - You claim to be a bodybuilder (but never competed)
    - Speak several languages (English, German, Greek to rattle off a few).
    - A white supremacist who is against the death penality but has no problem with the extermination of Jews or minorities.
    - A compassionate and empathetic aryan who does countless hours of charity work for the poor. Yeah, those words go together with aryan like Wise Johnny.  ::)

I'll give you credit, Johnny. You're smart and well read but a fool. A fool who comes to getbig begging for attention because your life (I'm suspecting from all the lies you post) is empty and you're a lonely and miserable 25 year old (is that even the truth?) kid.

So, take your hate elsewhere, Nazi-Bot. Your durka durka jihad against Christianity is failing miserably here.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 07:42:52 PM »
    LOL, dude I dont see the relation. I dont think u know what you are talking about.

"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear nushûz(Rebellion), admonish them, and (then) leave them alone in the sleeping-places and (last) idribûhunna'(usually translated as "beat"); then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great." (Qur'an 4:34 English translation: MH Shakir)

"... And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise." Sura 2:228

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/002.qmt.html#002.228

haider

• Getbig V
    • Team Batman Squats
    « Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 07:48:30 PM »
    I'll address those when Im able to, but lets get back to what u said.

"However Mohammed is very male."
    "Point being this is a perfect example of male chauvinisim of the time. "

what does Muhammed's(pbuh) masculine name have to do with chauvinism? Do u think muslims pray to muhammed?
    follow the arrows

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 07:52:07 PM »
    I'll address those when Im able to, but lets get back to what u said.

"However Mohammed is very male."
    "Point being this is a perfect example of male chauvinisim of the time. "

what does Muhammed's(pbuh) masculine name have to do with chauvinism? Do u think muslims pray to muhammed?

I'm saying Mohammed(the person) was a man. The prophet of the Muslims is a man not a woman. That says something about their personality towards women. Why couldn't it be a woman? Because Women were looked down upon in those ancient cultures.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
    • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
    « Reply #21 on: May 01, 2006, 12:47:48 AM »
    also, any religion with that 72 virgins thing obviously holds men in higher esteem than women
    Valhalla awaits.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2006, 05:23:08 PM »
    also, any religion with that 72 virgins thing obviously holds men in higher esteem than women

Didn't expect someone like you to come up with a good point!