Author Topic: The Xenu Agenda, Saving humanity from total destruction!  (Read 5046 times)

Bast175

The Xenu Agenda, Saving humanity from total destruction!
« on: April 25, 2006, 06:08:28 PM »
As you all know I am a scientologist. I converted to scientology a few years ago after a vivid dream about clams.  I researched dianetics and figured out we humans are actually the result of a major space catastrophy 100 trillion years ago!  Thetans were living peacefully until the evil Xenu came along and froze them all into a frozen state and then shipped them through space in a space ship that looks exactly like a modern jet-liner! 

The evil galactic lord Xenu stored them all into a massive volcano on earth about several trillion years ago. After a while the volcano bursted and blasted all of the thetan spirits out onto earth and they then took over human bodies.

Our messiah L. Ron hubbard has proclaimed that inorder to fix all of our worldly problems we need to release the "clam" within us all. Clams are the most superior creatures on the planet today. We evolved from clams into the piltdown man and then into humans.

Through scientology you can fix your life and cure ANY disease you may have. I cured my cancer through scientology and realized I lived numerous past lives as a worm and as a woodpecker! I was very excited at this.

Ron Hubbard(Our messiah) procliamed that drugs are evil and only scientology is the path to true cures. Through auditing you can realize your true clammy potential and release the clam from within for ULTIMATE POWER!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: The Xenu Agenda, Saving humanity from total destruction!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 07:15:26 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha, good one bro!
follow the arrows

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 07:36:21 PM »
Far from funny.

I talked to this guy in AIM and he obviously has some serious mental problems. He is under the impression that the dark lord Xenu is actually George Bush preparing to nuke the world into oblivion and destroy all of the Thetans from ever inhabiting other living bodies.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 08:00:36 PM »
I take it that he was kidding since he did say that those stories are not to be taken literally.

Or maybe he's coming out as his true self now  :-\
follow the arrows

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 08:04:00 PM »
he obviously has some serious mental problems.

If that's not the pot calling the kettle black i don't what is!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 08:12:54 PM »
If that's not the pot calling the kettle black i don't what is!
Glad to see you Orgazmo!

Bast175

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 08:30:43 PM »
Look people will believe anything.  You have what appears to be a man causing conflict all over the world.  Do you really think a real president would do this?  IRAQ is in a civil war and neighboring countries will soon be at war.  N. Korea has WMD's, Iran now has WMDs.   Nothing is being done about Global Warming.  Why do you think this is happening?    Xenu.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 08:44:29 PM »
no, I think its iz ze moon god who causeth this trouble!!
Im willing to debate this, bring it on!!!!!!
follow the arrows

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 08:57:23 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 06:38:42 AM »
Is this the fighting art studied by Scientologists?

http://cosmicfighting.atspace.com/

Unlike Earth-based martial art systems, Grand Celestial Do doesn't focus essentially on its punches, kicks, throws, and outward techniques. Most of the Grand Celestial Do's strikes and throws are very basic and not complex and resemble those found in Earth-based styles. They are extremely direct and to the point. When Grand Celestial Do can give you the strength of ten elephants, there is no need for complex techniques. The power comes from the hidden secret of the cosmos- Photonic Energy.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 07:33:33 AM »
wow.