Author Topic: Does the bible/quran/torah say that Earth is the only planet with life?  (Read 4273 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8301005278479559011&q=nasa

this 1 hr vid (watch it..its VERY provoking) is taken from ..watch the first 3 mins and listen intently..you wont be able to stop..

Case of the NASA ufo by john sereda.
http://theufostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=T&Product_Code=TE-2083DVD
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
at min 14:00 does it start about the NASA stuff..you can just click forward to it..and it'll buffer from there..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
again 53 mins into the vid...astronauts (nasa feed) talking about seeinf lights..they cant explain
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
for people not interested in watching the whole thing..kjust watch past the 58 min mark..

best footage 1hr 16 min into it...tel me thats just space debris
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
I've never read anything in the bible that says Earth is the only planet w/life.
R

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Me neither.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
did not know that...

i think the quran does say humans are supreme beings though..

did either of you watch the vid though?  (stela did you get dsl or cable yet?  >:(  )
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
did not know that...

I love this about you Toxy.  :)

did either of you watch the vid though?  (stela did you get dsl or cable yet?  >:(  )
No. :-[   :(    I don't even try to watch videos anymore since they take forever to load.  How lame!   :-[

Someday I'll get DSL!  Maybe soon :D

R

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
did not know that...

the bible can be quite confusing on the subject . . . angels and other spiritual beings abound . . . and they are not necessarily confined to other dimensions.  you might want to read this wikipedia entry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
did not know that...

i think the quran does say humans are supreme beings though..

I watched part of it.  I don't really have a firm opinion about ET life.  I think there are probably others somewhere out there.  What I don't believe in is the multiple UFO sightings, crop circles, and alien abduction stuff.  The video footage is always fuzzy for some reason.  Just like pictures of Big Foot.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

I love this about you Toxy.  :)

thanx stela but what i dunno..well i dunno..

No. :-[   :(    I don't even try to watch videos anymore since they take forever to load.  How lame!   :-[

Someday I'll get DSL!  Maybe soon :D

call up verison or aol..i pay $20/mo..takes a min  :-\

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I watched part of it.  I don't really have a firm opinion about ET life.  I think there are probably others somewhere out there.  What I don't believe in is the multiple UFO sightings, crop circles, and alien abduction stuff.  The video footage is always fuzzy for some reason.  Just like pictures of Big Foot.
if u watch the last 1/2 hr of that vid..its isn 't fuzzy..its nasa footage..
carpe` vaginum!