Author Topic: Interesting story about abuse of animals...  (Read 2132 times)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
footloose and fancy free

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: Interesting story about abuse of animals...
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 06:39:39 AM »
If someone other than the police catch them, those kids will be in deep trouble.

Pretty sad the state of our society.
   :-\

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 08:08:46 AM »
They just had this happen about a year ago in Boise. A block from where I work. A little girls prized horse was shot in the face with a shotgun. Then the sick little fucks dumped oil over all the other horses. These little cowards I hope get caught nationwide. What would cause a human to be so sick and deranged. I see this occuring more and more. What drives people to do this.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 08:12:49 AM »
you start to wonder what the fuck is going through these kids heads..i went to college in a farming area and the big joke was to go cow tipping..but that's all it was--a joke..no one would do it who had any common fucking decency---yet you have these little assholes doing this shit---who abuses an animal but a gutless coward...
footloose and fancy free

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 08:25:37 AM »
One could only hope that it is the ranchers that catch these sick little pricks  >:(

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 09:20:20 AM »
I can understand doing some shit like cowtipping even though.. like okay the cow falls down and runs away.. Kind of like throwing water on your buddy when he's sleeping.. funny when your drunk but stupid when your sober.. But who the fuck cuts a horses throat... Or shoots a pony in the face with a shotgun...Like what the fuck is that. Same thing with the tortise that they stabbed... Why in the fuck would you do it.. The better question what makes you even get the thought. "Hey pal, Im drunk lets go kill livestock..." Cowards I tell you. I just hope these fucked up kids throughout america all get the ass beating they deserve... People do raise some serious pieces of shit... That's why I say people need to go back to whooping their kid's asses. Screw this corner/timeout bullshit. Take off your belt and let the kid feel some leather, or make the kid go break a switch off the tree and beat the hell out of em. Teach them early it don't pay to get into trouble.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 09:26:59 AM »
I can understand doing some shit like cowtipping even though.. like okay the cow falls down and runs away.. Kind of like throwing water on your buddy when he's sleeping.. funny when your drunk but stupid when your sober.. But who the fuck cuts a horses throat... Or shoots a pony in the face with a shotgun...Like what the fuck is that. Same thing with the tortise that they stabbed... Why in the fuck would you do it.. The better question what makes you even get the thought. "Hey pal, Im drunk lets go kill livestock..." Cowards I tell you. I just hope these fucked up kids throughout america all get the ass beating they deserve... People do raise some serious pieces of shit... That's why I say people need to go back to whooping their kid's asses. Screw this corner/timeout bullshit. Take off your belt and let the kid feel some leather, or make the kid go break a switch off the tree and beat the hell out of em. Teach them early it don't pay to get into trouble.

i agree..time to hold people responsible for their actions..i used to get the belt if i dicked off..i thought twice about dicking around--kids nowadays act like assholes and they get a prescription and coddled by their mamby pamby parents--
footloose and fancy free

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 09:34:03 AM »

i agree..time to hold people responsible for their actions..i used to get the belt if i dicked off..i thought twice about dicking around--kids nowadays act like assholes and they get a prescription and coddled by their mamby pamby parents--

I started getting the hand to the but, then it went to wodden spoons, then belts, then finally my dad told me to go find a switch.. I brought back one the first time that was small. My dad told me if I ever did that again he would pick the switch.. lets just say I never brought back a small one. I tried once to break off all the big branches for future safety, but was caught in the act... I got a big ass whooping with a big stick for that one.. I hated that fucking tree. My parents moved since then, but my dad planted a tree of the same kind at his new house as a joke.. I still don't find it that funny, but it's his and the wives favorite joke.... >:( >:( >:(

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 09:37:24 AM »
honestly...i wouldn't ever want to be confonted with a situation where i witnessed someone doing anything like this or any animal any harm...i don't know what i'd do but i wouldn't be standing around trying to talk to the kid...
footloose and fancy free

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 10:56:09 AM »
honestly...i wouldn't ever want to be confonted with a situation where i witnessed someone doing anything like this or any animal any harm...i don't know what i'd do but i wouldn't be standing around trying to talk to the kid...

I would end up going to jail. Two things I will stick my nose where they don't belong 1. seeing a women being mistreated.. I can't stand a dude even yelling at a women. I have got into it with plenty of people on the street and in the store. My wife loves it but hates it.. A real catch 22.... And 2. seeing someone mistreating an animal.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 12:31:53 PM »
I would end up going to jail. Two things I will stick my nose where they don't belong 1. seeing a women being mistreated.. I can't stand a dude even yelling at a women. I have got into it with plenty of people on the street and in the store. My wife loves it but hates it.. A real catch 22.... And 2. seeing someone mistreating an animal.

Fuck I am the same way --- been into with guys beating on their girls and it never ends good  :-\

My wife will call someone out no matter where we are if they are dragging their dog or hitting it or anything remotely close to abuse, she is brutal on them  ;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 02:21:38 PM »
Fuck I am the same way --- been into with guys beating on their girls and it never ends good  :-\

My wife will call someone out no matter where we are if they are dragging their dog or hitting it or anything remotely close to abuse, she is brutal on them  ;D

That's like me. the other night we were walking the dogs and some dumb bastard was dragging his dog yelling and complaing that he wasn't coming and he starts spanking the dog.. Well I had to give the wife the leashes.. I went across the street and told the dumb fuck maybe if he wasn't yelling and dragging his dog it would listen... Some people have no brains, treat your women and animals how you want to be treated and shit usually works out pretty well. GO FIGURE

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 06:04:42 PM »
I would end up going to jail.

with your temperment and level of overall intellegence I'm pretty sure that's a given

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2007, 06:42:36 PM »
I started getting the hand to the but, then it went to wodden spoons, then belts, then finally my dad told me to go find a switch.. I brought back one the first time that was small. My dad told me if I ever did that again he would pick the switch.. lets just say I never brought back a small one. I tried once to break off all the big branches for future safety, but was caught in the act... I got a big ass whooping with a big stick for that one.. I hated that fucking tree. My parents moved since then, but my dad planted a tree of the same kind at his new house as a joke.. I still don't find it that funny, but it's his and the wives favorite joke.... >:( >:( >:(

Sincity, ...please forgive me... but I am laughing my ass off reading this.
I had tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hard, ...and now I have the hiccups.

I'm not laughing at you, ...I'm laughing with you, ...you just haven't started laughing yet.
w

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 02:32:33 PM »

Sincity, ...please forgive me... but I am laughing my ass off reading this.
I had tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hard, ...and now I have the hiccups.

I'm not laughing at you, ...I'm laughing with you, ...you just haven't started laughing yet.

It is a rather funny story... I just know that I will never have those trees in my yard... Unless my kids act up.... ;D