Author Topic: Iranian President to hold 'Major News Conference" in NYC, Thursday AM  (Read 7587 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Iranian President to hold 'Major News Conference" in NYC, Thursday AM
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2006, 02:53:42 PM »
Many in the 911 skeptics said that asshole sheep would say this. 

Throw out the holocaust card, too.

You are a poor debater and you are a sad excuse for an american.

911 was an inside job.  People in every country of the world know it.  Ahmjad (?) is using it to expose the war agenda in the west.

Please don't compare me to him.  He is a bad guy and ISR should be turning his country into swiss cheese right now.  But the US should NOT.

YOU'RE FUCKING

MENTAL!

PLEASE SEEK HELP IMMIDIATELY!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2006, 03:05:43 PM »
nordic,

you have advocated the extermination of a billion people because of what a few do.

I think you need help more than I do, homie.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2006, 03:12:28 PM »
Bush's speech at the UN was a crock of shit, he talked about freeing the Iranian people from their terrorist leaders.
This is the same crap we heard before the Iraq war.

Just watch! The US, Israel will both strike down Iran, it's just a matter of when. To them, Iran doesn't have the right to better the lives of its citizens and defend itself, so they make up lies about weapons-grade uranium enrichment.

It's really starting to irritate the hell out me that you lib clowns are acting like the President is the enemy....WTF is the matter with you people >:(????????

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2006, 03:13:31 PM »
It's really starting to irritate the hell out me that you lib clowns are acting like the President is the enemy....WTF is the matter with you people >:(????????

They just don;t think the president is helping the situation and is lying to the public again like with the WMD's.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2006, 03:14:13 PM »
nordic,

you have advocated the extermination of a billion people because of what a few do.

Where's the link that talks about him speaking in NYC and revealing 9/11 stuff?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2006, 03:15:52 PM »
I thought you thought this very same thing about Clinton?  I know your crazy woman said you voted for him but that must be false.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2006, 05:22:45 PM »

I didn't say he was the enemy, dude.
I know Bush wants what's best for the US, but his approach is the wrong one.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2006, 05:33:21 PM »

You can bet your ass that unlike you, I'm western-centric.

I enjoy freedom of religion.

I enjoy my right to free speech.

I enjoy women who are independent and strong.

I enjoy the prosperity that the US has brought my family.

I like our way of life.

lol

So you support open war with Iran?

When are people like you going to learn? The Iranians are not infringing upon your rights, nor are they saying your women have to dress in burkas. You're free to live your life according to American values.
But please do not act like you actually give a flying fuck about third world countries and opressive regimes. You only want to enforce your own ideals on others because you think it right, but remember that sometimes right and wrong is a point of view. I am against this bullshit imperialism because the British used it to colonize my people for almost 200 years, ravaging the sub-continent of its resources all the while claiming to "enlighten" the local people. Maybe you don't understand because you've never had to deal with people telling you that you're inferior.

As for me, I say let the Iranians and Arabs do what they like with their people. But when assholes like you want to bully them for no good reason, then I'm going to defend them always.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2006, 06:26:08 PM »
it was on drudge last night. i'll post tonight once i'm done working. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2006, 06:29:51 PM »
I have nothing against Bush.  I just feel that he is engaging the US in wars which are unnecessary.  Also I feel that he ignored very specific intelligence before 9/11.  Since he said he had 'no idea' about it, but we now see that eleven countries warned him about the impending attacks, I believe he lied. 

I don't need a perfect man to be President.  But I need one that I can trust.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2006, 06:58:07 PM »
lol

So you support open war with Iran?

When are people like you going to learn? The Iranians are not infringing upon your rights, nor are they saying your women have to dress in burkas. You're free to live your life according to American values.
But please do not act like you actually give a flying f**k about third world countries and opressive regimes. You only want to enforce your own ideals on others because you think it right, but remember that sometimes right and wrong is a point of view. I am against this bullshit imperialism because the British used it to colonize my people for almost 200 years, ravaging the sub-continent of its resources all the while claiming to "enlighten" the local people. Maybe you don't understand because you've never had to deal with people telling you that you're inferior.

As for me, I say let the Iranians and Arabs do what they like with their people. But when assholes like you want to bully them for no good reason, then I'm going to defend them always.

1. another post demonstrating that blood/religious heritage is thicker than water, or any allegiance you feel to the western way of life.

2. I care somewhat abstractly about third world countries and repressive regimes, but I am very concerned about the country I live in and the lifestyle I enjoy here.

3. if you think I'm going to favor a leader who waits until it's too late, you're mistaken. Iran is self-admittedly making a push to dominate the Middle East, and so are we. I know which side has my loyalty.

4. did I say anything about open war? I was just responding to the naivete and two-faced nature of your posts.

5. when the shit hits the fan, which side are you going to be on? Why do you think the people are allowing congress/the president/the courts to resolve the surveillance/prisoner issues, and not marching in the streets in any appreciable numbers? B/c we all know someone like you--someone willing to defend the Iranian regime against "bullying"--and it makes us somewhat apathetic. We'll make sure the right thing is done, but right now your concerns are pretty low on our list of priorities.

The sad thing is that I know Iranians and Palestinians who are truly among the best and brightest in this country. but I'm afraid that their blood/heritage allegiances blind them to the actual nature of things in the Middle East. Some of them are still bitter that we helped depose Mossadegh . . . even though it was a half-century ago, and that Iran is long gone.

6. Don't try to teach me about the third world, as I guarantee I know it far better and more personally than you do.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2006, 06:15:16 AM »
Just more bullshit coming outta your mouth, or should I say fingers?

Oh noes I am genetically predisposed and so is every other person that doesn't support American imperialism.  ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2006, 06:20:16 AM »
nordic,

Get your facts right whacko! A million people != a few.

You = WHACKO!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2006, 08:09:04 AM »
Iran's UN ambassador says that President Ahmadinejad will hold 'major newsconference' in NYC Thursday AM at UN headquarters...

It is widely believed that at this news conference, the leader will be presenting evidence to the world that the US played a critical role in the 9/11 attacks.

Where's the link that talks about him speaking in NYC and revealing 9/11 stuff?

It's on right now.  MSNBC is muting it. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2006, 08:15:49 AM »
I'm sure you can get a transcript of his speech.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2006, 08:30:10 AM »
Why is fox news airing this whole thing?  Thats odd  :-\.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2006, 08:49:43 AM »
Why is fox news airing this whole thing?  Thats odd  :-\.

they cut off the Q & A after Iran's prez said that his offer to send money and supplies for Hurrican Katrina refugees was refused by Bush.

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2006, 09:10:54 AM »
they cut off the Q & A after Iran's prez said that his offer to send money and supplies for Hurrican Katrina refugees was refused by Bush.

Who needs anything from them anyways.  Im sure we sent enough supplies and assistance and didnt need anything from that dictator.  If we did except his offer it would just be somthing for him to hang over our heads, and we dont need that.
pump'em dump'em

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2006, 09:17:01 AM »
Who needs anything from them anyways.  Im sure we sent enough supplies and assistance and didnt need anything from that dictator.  If we did except his offer it would just be somthing for him to hang over our heads, and we dont need that.

No, actually people were very hungry and very thirsty and a lot of peole died from the elements.  A few ships arriving with big macs and cokes and band aids would have made that week of 3rd-worldness a lot more toleratble for a lot of people.

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2006, 09:23:19 AM »
No, actually people were very hungry and very thirsty and a lot of peole died from the elements.  A few ships arriving with big macs and cokes and band aids would have made that week of 3rd-worldness a lot more toleratble for a lot of people.

I know what your saying but its the same thing as taking somthing from south korea or cuba, we dont need anything from them.  If we did need somthing we would go to our allies and not our enimies.
pump'em dump'em

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2006, 09:27:02 AM »

It did look like the 3 world.

When I first switched on the news I had the volume down, and I literally assumed they were covering one of my neighboring nations like Hispanolia or Guyana...I was totally shocked when I saw it was the US. The scenes looked practically identical to the numerous shots, and real life views, I have seen of post hurricanes in poor nations. Very sad. 

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2006, 09:56:21 AM »
Of course it was sad, of course it looked bad, etc.  THIS WAS A MAJOR NATURAL DISASTER PEOPLE.  Jeez.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2006, 10:01:47 AM »
I know what your saying but its the same thing as taking somthing from south korea or cuba, we dont need anything from them.  If we did need somthing we would go to our allies and not our enimies.

If I was wading in bodies, oil, and feces, starving and thirsty and cradling a dead family member, praying that police arrive before the looters I can see...

I wouldn't really care about the political headbutting between countries.  I'd care more about survival.  

Our govt made the decision to decline help they couldn't provide. People died, or suffered longer as we attempted to waddle in resources.  

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2006, 10:11:29 AM »
Iran's UN ambassador says that President Ahmadinejad will hold 'major newsconference' in NYC Thursday AM at UN headquarters...

It is widely believed that at this news conference, the leader will be presenting evidence to the world that the US played a critical role in the 9/11 attacks.

This is big.  No matter what you believe happened on 9/11, things are seriously going to get messy because of this. 

It's great that this jerk can come here and speak his mind in a free country.  If someone tried in Iran what he's doing here, they and their family would be killed.... 

that www.loosechange911.com video is fiction.  The authors even admit it in their profiles on that sight, and people use it and send it as fact.  LOL
Most are all show no go!

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2006, 10:24:43 AM »
If I was wading in bodies, oil, and feces, starving and thirsty and cradling a dead family member, praying that police arrive before the looters I can see...

I wouldn't really care about the political headbutting between countries.  I'd care more about survival.  

Our govt made the decision to decline help they couldn't provide. People died, or suffered longer as we attempted to waddle in resources.  

I dont think your getting it.. we have all the necessary goods that were needed for the hurricane victims. Unless iran was going to fly in themselves on their own helicopters/boats/flying rugs then thats a different story (which wasnt the case)... Getting the supplies to the victims is the issue that i think u are having a problem with and how long it took....
pump'em dump'em