Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

VOTE TO PUT TROUBLE MAKERS IN TIME-OUT

(1/4) > >>

24KT:
This is crazy! Why is all this crap coming down?  ???

It's pretty obvious what's going on here, and how certain people have disrupted this board, and attempted to turn what was a cool place into a not so cool place anymore.

I say the vote shouldn't be about getting new mods or replacing old ones,
...it should be about giving the trouble makers on the board the good swift kick in the pants they need  >:(

danielson:
Only Ron decides who goes in timeout Jag. While I don't think the political board is a good place for the usual "getbig" nonsense, you are trying to open up a big can of worms by voting to put people in timeout. :-\

Fury:
I vote jaguar to be the first to go. Bitch don't know shit.

Cap:

--- Quote from: jaguarenterprises on February 14, 2007, 04:50:22 PM ---This is crazy! Why is all this crap coming down?  ???

It's pretty obvious what's going on here, and how certain people have disrupted this board, and attempted to turn what was a cool place into a not so cool place anymore.

I say the vote shouldn't be about getting new mods or replacing old ones,
...it should be about giving the trouble makers on the board the good swift kick in the pants they need  >:(

--- End quote ---
Doh...there goes the neighborhood.  With this mindset I'm glad you don't mod.  Asinine and unnecessary.

You stir up more hornets than a redneck kid with a bee bee gun.

Hugo Chavez:
I'm honestly busting my ass to keep the place cool, but there's a pretty hardcore element out for my neck, that's for sure...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version