Author Topic: Women: Bigfoot = Man of your dreams.  (Read 2605 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Women: Bigfoot = Man of your dreams.
« on: May 14, 2007, 08:26:45 PM »
he's big, he's understated, and he's probably a caveman . . .

just imagine, you're out hiking w your lame-ass metro boyfriend . . . he's complaining about how the chick at the salon fucked up the waxing of his eyebrows, and how he needs another botox shot. ("But hey, did you notice how haggard Ted's looking these days? he really needs to go to a spa or something, hon")  You, on the other hand, have tuned the loser out and are wondering if it's too late to have the big family you always wanted, and how you never thought your life would turn out like this.

and then you stop to tie a lace on your hiking boot, and mr. full of himself keeps going on and on and doesn't even notice you've dropped behind. as his voice fades away, you become aware of the sounds of the forests, and then suddenly you have a strong feeling that you're being watched . . . you quickly turn around, and you think you spot kind brown eyes in the foliage, but just as soon as you see them they disappear.  You catch up w mr. windbag, who hasn't even noticed you were missing. He doesn't miss a beat . . . and you just feel sad, really, really sad.

That night you dream about those brown eyes . . . in fact, you dream that you're Belle, and that the eyes belong to the Beast.  The next morning you wake up and find yourself staring at the plucked travesties that are your significant other's eyebrows.  Irked beyond belief, you dash out of the tent half-clad (or au naturel . . . it's your fantasy). You decide to go for a dip in the pond, and as soon as you get in the water you once again feel you're being watched.  suddenly the water is cold, and a shiver runs up your spine. you look down and see your image shattering into a million pieces in the rippling water. You get out in a hurry, and that's when it happens.  Someone scoops you up, throws you over his shoulder and dashes away.  You realize it's the being w the kind brown eyes. part of you wants to scream, but then you think about those ghastly eyebrows in the tent, and your obese boss who keeps pawing at you. and you're like Fuck it . . . I'm just going to go with the flow.

Next thing you know, seven years have flown by, and you've had six kids w a real man . . . someone who's not interested in sharing his feelings in some abstract mind-numbing way . . . someone who makes you feel what he's feeling . . . a ravishing lover, if you will.  He's the strong, silent type, and he doesn't have a collection of "how to satisfy a woman orally" DVDs, but he just knows what to do . . . instinctively.  and he's a great provider . . . in fact, you've grown to love elk.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Women: Bigfoot = Man of your dreams.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 08:48:40 PM »
bump for bigfoot.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 09:10:57 PM »
Thank you... that's just been the BEST bedtime story ever!  ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 05:34:06 AM »
I'm thinking...too much hair.  >:(
:D Weee

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 07:40:48 AM »
I'm thinking...too much hair.  >:(

Which brings up another issue... while you would grow to love the hairy savage caveman's look, and it's such a romantic notion to be swept away and live together in bliss, deep in the heart of some inaccessable forest in some remote part of the earth, what about our grooming needs?  :-X  Do we just become cavewomen?  Somehow the idea is less alluring.  Even the idea of being stuck on a desert island with someone... it seems less romantic when you think about those things.

I guess you could fashion some crude leg shaving utensil... or if you get really creative, as I would, grow lemons and cultivate bees in order to make that natural wax the middle eastern women use.  Sometimes it pays off to be blonde.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 07:53:22 AM »
it would seem odd at first to not be able to shave . . . but you would get used to it quicker than you think.  Of course, if you wanted to shave, your bigfoot would just borrow a razor from the ubiquitous homo sapiens. 

I used to think that being w a "hairy" woman would gross me out, but I've been there and done that . . . and it was better than being w most overgroomed sorority prisses (although I have a predilection for the latter as well, it's my cultural burden). besides, all that hair = pheromone heaven.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 07:54:28 AM »
Which brings up another issue... while you would grow to love the hairy savage caveman's look, and it's such a romantic notion to be swept away and live together in bliss, deep in the heart of some inaccessable forest in some remote part of the earth, what about our grooming needs?  :-X  Do we just become cavewomen?  Somehow the idea is less alluring.  Even the idea of being stuck on a desert island with someone... it seems less romantic when you think about those things.

I guess you could fashion some crude leg shaving utensil... or if you get really creative, as I would, grow lemons and cultivate bees in order to make that natural wax the middle eastern women use.  Sometimes it pays off to be blonde.

WHO IS THIS CHICK?!?!?!?!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 08:34:39 AM »
WHO IS THIS CHICK?!?!?!?!
That's my shopping friend Deedee.   :D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 11:49:35 AM »
what about our grooming needs?  :-
Our grooming methods would just change a little that's all

R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 12:18:45 PM »
Our grooming methods would just change a little that's all

STELLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   :D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 03:07:31 PM »
That's my shopping friend Deedee.   :D

YESSSS!!!!   8)

btw Stella... nice pic!  :P

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 03:14:23 PM »
it would seem odd at first to not be able to shave . . . but you would get used to it quicker than you think.  Of course, if you wanted to shave, your bigfoot would just borrow a razor from the ubiquitous homo sapiens. 

I used to think that being w a "hairy" woman would gross me out, but I've been there and done that . . . and it was better than being w most overgroomed sorority prisses (although I have a predilection for the latter as well, it's my cultural burden). besides, all that hair = pheromone heaven.

This hirsute Bigfoot is starting to show some very endearing qualities.  Not only is he the manliest of savages, ravisher and conqueror of his kidnapped betrothed, but then demonstrates a softer side when he thoughtfully surprises her with stolen razors and sundries to make her life more bearable in the wilds. It works!

Say what you like about hairy women, you won't convince anyone here.  :P

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 07:18:08 PM »
This hirsute Bigfoot is starting to show some very endearing qualities.  Not only is he the manliest of savages, ravisher and conqueror of his kidnapped betrothed, but then demonstrates a softer side when he thoughtfully surprises her with stolen razors and sundries to make her life more bearable in the wilds. It works!

Say what you like about hairy women, you won't convince anyone here.  :P

I'm not trying to convince women here . . . I like em shaved, and I like em unshaved too, just as long as they're feminine.  to me, a little bit of hair in some places doesn't detract from femininity . . . now if it was in other places, I'd be the first one outta there . . . yup, I'm not totally free from cultural mores.