Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk

Negative Remarks ( Read before posting on this board )

<< < (11/12) > >>

DIALEDIN:

--- Quote from: HowieW on March 17, 2008, 05:56:24 PM ---I liked it from time to time, but it seems way too negative now, so I am sticking with this board and see how it goes .   Howard

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately I see that too - for example, Trey Brewer - new guy coming up, recently made the top 5 at a show - and there is a lot of negative comments - not just about his body, but about his mind, his girl friend - ever photo shopping his face on an obese female and putting food all over his face with a baby crying.  A lot of childish behavior  - can it be toned down alittle?

chaos:

--- Quote from: DIALEDIN on July 10, 2008, 11:22:50 AM ---Unfortunately I see that too - for example, Trey Brewer - new guy coming up, recently made the top 5 at a show - and there is a lot of negative comments - not just about his body, but about his mind, his girl friend - ever photo shopping his face on an obese female and putting food all over his face with a baby crying.  A lot of childish behavior  - can it be toned down alittle?

--- End quote ---
Is that on The Positive Board?

There will be none of that in this area!!

Welcome to getbig "dialedin" :)

chaos:
Its getting deleted!

Thats it, just wanted to reiterate this point since many on this board are forgetting this simple request, that is, to stay positive.

Also, it should be pointed out that Positive criticism is acceptable, it's the name calling and insults that will get a thread moved/deleted.

Bigchef:
Good job Mods!

calisthenicskingz:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version