Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

The Y board lifting thread

<< < (2075/2125) > >>

CalvinH:
While I was working out today I witnessed a young kid struggle to bench 205lbs for reps.In my mind I was just about to start mocking him and then the strangest thing happened.He actually was doing full reps :o And when he was continuing to struggle one of his buddies came to help him and he strained out a ''No'' and he then banged out a couple more reps.

IroNat:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on June 15, 2022, 06:49:47 PM ---While I was working out today I witnessed a young kid struggle to bench 205lbs for reps.In my mind I was just about to start mocking him and then the strangest thing happened.He actually was doing full reps :o And when he was continuing to struggle one of his buddies came to help him and he strained out a ''No'' and he then banged out a couple more reps.

--- End quote ---

So...there is hope after all.

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: IroNat on June 16, 2022, 04:19:49 AM ---So...there is hope after all.

--- End quote ---

Same thing I thought ;D

CalvinH:
I've been working out steady all summer and doing lot's of cardio. Looking forward to a break when I take vacation in a couple weeks.

Hulkotron:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on July 29, 2022, 06:43:10 AM ---I've been working out steady all summer and doing lot's of cardio. Looking forward to a break when I take vacation in a couple weeks.

--- End quote ---

Where are you going CH?

Old ball and chain and I are going to Vermont in a couple weeks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version