Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Conspiracy Theories Board

Conspiracy Theories Board

<< < (2/5) > >>

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: 24KT on October 27, 2010, 06:38:05 PM ---Nothing personal against Ozmo. I think he's a great guy, ...but I question the wisdom of having a mod who discounts all CT's and ridicules those who entertain them. Hardly a good recipe for thought provoking discussion imo, ...but we'll see.

--- End quote ---

That's not what he does.  Completely untrue.  He's levelheaded.  Mature.  Smart.  And sticks to the facts. 

Skip8282:
Ozmo seems to be a fairly good mod.  He mocks, but nothing more than anybody else is guilty of.  Especially YOU Jag - given all name calling, insults, rhetoric, and mocking that you're so fond of.

24KT:
I'm not suggesting he's a troll, ...just that he may not be the most suitable mod for a CT board,
...especially when his co-mod is too busy to take part. As part of a team, I'm sure he'd do well. As a solo mod... iffy.

I nominate 240 & Sampson as co-mods along with OzmO.

Dos Equis:
lol

24KT:

--- Quote from: Beach Bum on October 27, 2010, 06:42:13 PM ---That's not what he does.  Completely untrue.  He's levelheaded.  Mature.  Smart.  And sticks to the facts. 

--- End quote ---

He is all of those things, ...but I have noticed his tendency to belittle & mock those who entertain CT's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version