Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Conspiracy Theories Board

911 Conspiracy

(1/3) > >>

Cy Tolliver:
I think the conspiracy theory about some guys from a cave in the middle east coming to the united states, becoming extremely skilled pilots in months, getting past airport security, and causing NORAD to stand down, over powering several (much bigger and stronger) american men using their little box cutters is the most likely scenario.

How about you?

24KT:

--- Quote from: Schweppes on October 27, 2010, 01:14:25 AM ---I think the conspiracy theory about some guys from a cave in the middle east coming to the united states, becoming extremely skilled pilots in months, getting past airport security, and causing NORAD to stand down, over powering several (much bigger and stronger) american men using their little box cutters is the most likely scenario.

How about you?

--- End quote ---

I think that's the biggest most ridiculous conspiracy theory flying!

I'll tell you one that's not so ridiculous though. I admit it's rather speculative, and I don't have all the pieces of the puzzle in place, ...but it involves... YEP.... you guessed it...GOLD or the lack therof.

Sometime during the Clinton White House years, under the watchful eyes of Larry Summers, the US started producing gold plated tungsten. It ended up in the LBMA, and somehow, made it's way to China. The chinese weren't very happy to receive gold-plated tungsten minted by the US government. Now, we do know that underneath the World Trade Centre, lay a gold depository full of Gold bullion. We also know that during the destruction of the WTC on 911, witnesses observed armed American men in US military attire loading up the gold from the depository. Was 911 a diversion to steal gold, in order to repay the Chinese? Was it a diversion to steal gold because Fort Knox was short. Were they hiding the evidence of past crimes? Enquiring minds want to know.... Feel free to expand on this.

Mr. Magoo:
The U.S. government shot down the plane that landed in the field in Penn

SAMSON123:

--- Quote from: 24KT on October 27, 2010, 09:06:08 AM ---I think that's the biggest most ridiculous conspiracy theory flying!

I'll tell you one that's not so ridiculous though. I admit it's rather speculative, and I don't have all the pieces of the puzzle in place, ...but it involves... YEP.... you guessed it...GOLD or the lack therof.

Sometime during the Clinton White House years, under the watchful eyes of Larry Summers, the US started producing gold plated tungsten. It ended up in the LBMA, and somehow, made it's way to China. The chinese weren't very happy to receive gold-plated tungsten minted by the US government. Now, we do know that underneath the World Trade Centre, lay a gold depository full of Gold bullion. We also know that during the destruction of the WTC on 911, witnesses observed armed American men in US military attire loading up the gold from the depository. Was 911 a diversion to steal gold, in order to repay the Chinese? Was it a diversion to steal gold because Fort Knox was short. Were they hiding the evidence of past crimes? Enquiring minds want to know.... Feel free to expand on this.

--- End quote ---

Funny you should say this ...If you ever watched NATIONAL TREASURE with Nicholas Cage at the very end of the story there was a massive amount of GOLD discovered in what is now the area under and around the WTC. Now all of this gets really creepy when you consider the movie THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT that talked about blowing up the WTC with planes and killing 4000 people all for the sake of making the Defense Department rich. This movie was followed by THE LONE GUNMAN which also talked of destroying the WTC with a remotely controlled airplanes... This was followed by the WTC actually being destroyed on 911 and in the subsequent search for survivors, firemen came upon trains full of gold that had been staged in position BEFORE the WTC came crashing down. Did someone plan and know of this in advance? Was the movie NATIONAL TREASURE a peek ahead into what some nefarious entities were going to do on 911: steal gold, other than the controlled demolition of the buildings?

24KT:

--- Quote from: SAMSON123 on October 29, 2010, 12:15:24 PM ---Funny you should say this ...If you ever watched NATIONAL TREASURE with Nicholas Cage at the very end of the story there was a massive amount of GOLD discovered in what is now the area under and around the WTC. Now all of this gets really creepy when you consider the movie THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT that talked about blowing up the WTC with planes and killing 4000 people all for the sake of making the Defense Department rich. This movie was followed by THE LONE GUNMAN which also talked of destroying the WTC with a remotely controlled airplanes... This was followed by the WTC actually being destroyed on 911 and in the subsequent search for survivors, firemen came upon trains full of gold that had been staged in position BEFORE the WTC came crashing down. Did someone plan and know of this in advance? Was the movie NATIONAL TREASURE a peek ahead into what some nefarious entities were going to do on 911: steal gold, other than the controlled demolition of the buildings?

--- End quote ---

The WTC held a gold depository. I know what you mean about advanced knowledge tho. The X-files used to film in Canada. There are a lot of people associated with that show that got an awful chill up their spines when 911 occured. It was right out of a previous  X-files script.   :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version