Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Conspiracy Theories Board

Are UFOs real ?

<< < (3/77) > >>

Donny:
People mainly in the US have been threatened ( or so they Claim about this  ) from authorities. i think the US would cover it up because of the Technology aspect and for good reason look at what Putin is doing now. the Nazis were known to have tried some very advanced rocket and...saucer shaped Technology. Where did this idea come from and look at some films about art...also very interesting. why did very early civilizations draw and...write about "angels from the sky"

cart@@n:
Saying you believe in UFOs doesn't imply you believe in Aliens, you just believe that there are flying objects that are not planes, satelites, birds, balloons, helicopters, meteors, fireworks, or any flying thing that we know about. Having personally witnessed UFOs, i believe in their existence, but they can be anything and not just aliens.

Donny:

--- Quote from: cart@@n on April 25, 2014, 09:09:10 AM ---Saying you believe in UFOs doesn't imply you believe in Aliens, you just believe that there are flying objects that are not planes, satelites, birds, balloons, helicopters, meteors, fireworks, or any flying thing that we know about. Having personally witnessed UFOs, i believe in their existence, but they can be anything and not just aliens.

--- End quote ---
well true... they said they are or were "swamp gas" or "weather Balloons". I personally believe the US has very sophisticated Technology hidden away. this would explain a lot of sightings but i can't believe that we are "alone". Indeed it is now more and more coming to light that there are other planets out there with similar solar Systems to our Earth. Going on Logical assumptions and mathematics.. well you judge for yourself ;D

Donny:
I have to find a film from a very well known Physician who talks about travel.. Speed and what is and will be possible. Very solid evidence.

_bruce_:
There seem to be some highly advanced crafts playing their little games with the public.
I highly doubt that most extraterrestrials are flesh and blood type fellows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version