Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

GA / occasionally Soulcrusher training thread

<< < (2/353) > >>

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Donny on November 06, 2014, 05:15:52 AM --- Yes.. last time i did a workout like this i was quite sore the next day. A boxing circuit. Jumping rope in between exercises...was good. Doing step ups for legs. Really does get you sweating.

--- End quote ---

The cardio benefits seem to be great, and I think I'll get the added benefit of a "deload" where I'm not using heavy weights for a month or so.  Probably will be good for the joints.

Donny:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on November 06, 2014, 05:32:14 AM ---The cardio benefits seem to be great, and I think I'll get the added benefit of a "deload" where I'm not using heavy weights for a month or so.  Probably will be good for the joints.

--- End quote ---
yes i think so too. I was not using weight on the step ups and after a few circuits i felt it. some good bodyweight exercises. was a full body workout just skipping around the muscle groups. Soul Crusher does some good workouts too.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Donny on November 06, 2014, 05:38:41 AM --- yes i think so too. I was not using weight on the step ups and after a few circuits i felt it. some good bodyweight exercises. was a full body workout just skipping around the muscle groups. Soul Crusher does some good workouts too.

--- End quote ---

Agreed - soul crusher actually put me in contact with the guy who gave me this routine.

Grape Ape:
5 x  circuit
Jumping jacks x 10
Pushup x 10
Abs x 20
Pullup - Max
Dip x 10
Curl to press x 12-20

Plank 1 min
Swimmer 1 min
Reverse pushup 1 min
Arm hauler 1 min

Light shoulder circuit

15 min run - light 8mph  1 mile, 6 mph 6.5 min, 10 mph 1 min.

Felt like shit on run tonight.

Grape Ape:
Yesterday: Off

Today:  5 mile run / 50 min ruck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version