Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk

Posing Advice

<< < (3/5) > >>

pestosterone:

--- Quote from: Waller on June 30, 2015, 12:53:32 PM ---Listen, l have a new posing routine from America. l'm in correspondence with all the top athletes in America.

The new thing is that you have to scream while you're posing.

When you go out on stage and scream, people can't miss you. They'll all look at you screaming, that's it.

The higher your arms go up, the higher you make a screaming noise. And the lower your arms come down, the lower the noise.

--- End quote ---
I have heard this in a movie or read in a book before lol pumping iron?

falco:
Practice everyday if possible. Mandatories, presentation, know how to flow from one pose to another, choose a song you can keep up...

I used this video as inspiration, learning and even used the song. You can't get more classy than this.

Good luck.

Davidtheman100:

--- Quote from: Yamcha on June 30, 2015, 09:46:09 AM ---I plan on competing in my first bodybuilding competition in 15 weeks. So:

To those who have competed before, what advice would you recommend?

*I do have an empty ballet studio attached to the fitness center I manage/personal train at so mirrors/lighting won't be an issue.

--- End quote ---

If you are white you're going to have to use different methodology than a black person...This is just logical...No rap music where you do a little shimmy in between going from front double bicep to lat spread...There is nothing anyone can really tell you without seeing you BESIDES you make sure that you get all the poses correct and can do them fluidly in motion one after another...After you've done bits and pieces practice the WHOLE ROUTINE multiple times as well...Last thing you wanna do is get all the poses down but freeze up because every second on stage will feel longer than it really is when all eyes are on you...

ritch:

--- Quote from: Waller on June 30, 2015, 12:53:32 PM ---Listen, l have a new posing routine from America. l'm in correspondence with all the top athletes in America.

The new thing is that you have to scream while you're posing.

When you go out on stage and scream, people can't miss you. They'll all look at you screaming, that's it.

The higher your arms go up, the higher you make a screaming noise. And the lower your arms come down, the lower the noise.

--- End quote ---

/thread.

Dr.J:

--- Quote from: falco on July 10, 2015, 01:29:09 PM ---Practice everyday if possible. Mandatories, presentation, know how to flow from one pose to another, choose a song you can keep up...

I used this video as inspiration, learning and even used the song. You can't get more classy than this.

Good luck.

--- End quote ---

Wow, ben looks fenominal!! And only 176, see you don't need size to look impressive!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version