Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk

Posing Advice

<< < (2/5) > >>

Hulkotron:

--- Quote from: Yamcha on June 30, 2015, 09:55:28 AM ---I haven't even looked into buying trunks yet. This is pretty much the only time in my life where I will have the ability/desire to compete, since I will be starting my doctoral program as a physical therapist by next summer. It will be a natural show (no homo) and I am just wanting to see if I am physically able to get into stage shape

--- End quote ---

Good luck with your goal friend.

Waller:
Listen, l have a new posing routine from America. l'm in correspondence with all the top athletes in America.

The new thing is that you have to scream while you're posing.

When you go out on stage and scream, people can't miss you. They'll all look at you screaming, that's it.

The higher your arms go up, the higher you make a screaming noise. And the lower your arms come down, the lower the noise.

_aj_:
Avoid poses that highlight your weaknesses, which in your case, I am assuming, would be "arms", "legs", "back", "chest", "shoulders" and "abs"

Good luck friend.

Svengoolie:

--- Quote from: Yamcha on June 30, 2015, 09:50:13 AM ---No

--- End quote ---

No one will be able to help you if you dont show your oiled body.

Papper:

--- Quote from: Waller on June 30, 2015, 12:53:32 PM ---Listen, l have a new posing routine from America. l'm in correspondence with all the top athletes in America.

The new thing is that you have to scream while you're posing.

When you go out on stage and scream, people can't miss you. They'll all look at you screaming, that's it.

The higher your arms go up, the higher you make a screaming noise. And the lower your arms come down, the lower the noise.

--- End quote ---

Now that sounds like the right advices!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version