Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Conspiracy Theories Board

At the height of Slavery in USA, 1.4 percent of whites had slaves

<< < (2/6) > >>

NordicNerd:

--- Quote from: muscleman-2013 on July 26, 2016, 01:41:24 AM ---which means 98.6 percent of whites never had slaves.

Discuss...

--- End quote ---

Does not mean they would reject the idea of having slaves if they could afford them and had the need for them.

NN

muscleman-2013:

--- Quote from: NordicNerd on July 26, 2016, 02:36:45 AM ---Does not mean they would reject the idea of having slaves if they could afford them and had the need for them.

NN

--- End quote ---

You really are a pathetic Euro cuck.  I could say the same about AFRICANS.

What a retard comment from you (as usual).

NordicNerd:

--- Quote from: muscleman-2013 on July 26, 2016, 02:47:34 AM ---You really are a pathetic Euro cuck.  I could say the same about AFRICANS.

--- End quote ---

You come across as somewhat incoherent in these two sentences: "You really are a pathetic Euro cuck.  I could say the same about AFRICANS.". Do you mean that you could say about "AFRICANS" that they are "a pathetic Euro cuck" or is there some other message that your weak intellect is trying to convey?

NN

rocket:

--- Quote from: muscleman-2013 on July 26, 2016, 02:47:34 AM ---You really are a pathetic Euro cuck.  I could say the same about AFRICANS.

--- End quote ---

Ok, I'll discuss.

That statistic, merely points out those who were affluent enough to own slaves, not those who desire them.  It is a statistic, designed to be posted on social media by below average intelligence people (who then might start suppress contrary opinions with "retard" jibes) who mistakenly fall into the trap that they have themselves a smoking gun against the idea that white people aren't racist or that "it wasn't that bad".

And in fact, it neither confirms or denies this, since we cannot estimate how many of the population would have preferred to keep slaves, had they the means - or indeed, why they did not have slaves, either (ie, perhaps it wasn't affluence - but then, you do have to feed humans, so that seems likely).

In short, thanks for fucking posting the type of bullshit that through having no facebook, I generally manage to avoid ::)

muscleman-2013:

--- Quote from: rocket on July 26, 2016, 03:13:57 AM ---Ok, I'll discuss.

That statistic, merely points out those who were affluent enough to own slaves, not those who desire them.  It is a statistic, designed to be posted on social media by below average intelligence people (who then might start suppress contrary opinions with "retard" jibes) who mistakenly fall into the trap that they have themselves a smoking gun against the idea that white people aren't racist or that "it wasn't that bad".

And in fact, it neither confirms or denies this, since we cannot estimate how many of the population would have preferred to keep slaves, had they the means - or indeed, why they did not have slaves, either (ie, perhaps it wasn't affluence - but then, you do have to feed humans, so that seems likely).

In short, thanks for fucking posting the type of bullshit that through having no facebook, I generally manage to avoid ::)

--- End quote ---

You are hilarious, the exact same answer I gave NordicCuck applies to you too....

--- Quote --- I could say the same about AFRICANS.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version