Author Topic: New covid omicron variant  (Read 15840 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: New covid omicron variant
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2021, 10:05:01 AM »
If this is true, I’m glad we have the best minds in the world here at getbig to counter them

Actually, if you took all the data that the supposed think tank would want to input into AI, probably the first thing AI would recommend is depopulation.

It achieves all the aims of the so called elite. What reduces use of finite resources more than less people?

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2021, 11:03:50 AM »
You're brain is under CBC mind control.. let me help you.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uqNHhFzKTUKp/

350,000,000 dead bodies and nobody has seen any of them?

That’s interesting.

🙄

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2021, 11:33:06 AM »
While people are standing in line for boosters for the Cybertron variant, there are a few new fucboi experimental shot side effects added to the list even though Megatron's symptoms are flu-like.

spinal inflammation, transverse myelitis
capillary leak syndrome, blood condition
multisystem inflammatory syndrome (inflammation of the brain, heart ( ::) not like we haven't heard of this one), lungs, and kidneys.)

Moderna and J and J did not respond immediately to a request for comments.   ::)

Carry on with the cure-all Omicron shots. 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 29, 2021, 11:51:03 AM »
The primary reason for covid variants to exist is so Howard OAK has something to post about.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2021, 11:55:39 AM »

Actually, if you took all the data that the supposed think tank would want to input into AI, probably the first thing AI would recommend is depopulation.

It achieves all the aims of the so called elite. What reduces use of finite resources more than less people?

This.

My opinion is look towards 1B people being the goal. As in we need to get rid of 7B people……

If cheap energy is shutting down and cheap energy allowed us to move and buy everything cheap, then we look at the past for a time period before cheap energy and cheap movement. That is early 1900s before cheap oil allowed the population to go from 1B to 8B.

I don’t think they are going to wipe out metric tonnes of people, we have an ageing population which is going to die off quickly anyway.

What we don’t know is if the vaccine has an impact on fertility……

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 29, 2021, 12:09:34 PM »

This.

My opinion is look towards 1B people being the goal. As in we need to get rid of 7B people……

If cheap energy is shutting down and cheap energy allowed us to move and buy everything cheap, then we look at the past for a time period before cheap energy and cheap movement. That is early 1900s before cheap oil allowed the population to go from 1B to 8B.

I don’t think they are going to wipe out metric tonnes of people, we have an ageing population which is going to die off quickly anyway.

What we don’t know is if the vaccine has an impact on fertility……

Nearly all your posts, lol:

parablesblog: The End is Near

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2021, 01:30:49 PM »
heres a fact
if one single solitary young person dies as a result of the vaccine, thats too many
And if you think otherwise, you need to die

What if unvaccinated young people die as a result of contracting COVID? Is one too many?

It is too soon to know how this variant with act. Will it be more or less contagious? Will it be a 'breakthough' COVID virus? Will the symptoms be milder or more severe than the other variants? Will it cause a greater or lesser percentage of deaths, regardless of age?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2021, 01:32:17 PM »
The primary reason for covid variants to exist is so Howard OAK has something to post about.

Hahaha yes

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2021, 01:37:34 PM »
im curious why you guys think its Howard----i dont think it is

i think its shizzo
"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2021, 01:42:59 PM »
not shitzo

doesn't matter if it's shitzo, howard, or someone else though....

just a shitty troll

Y

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2021, 01:44:18 PM »

i think its shizzo

I'll tell you why. Antivaxxers aren't capable of independent thought. All they know how to do is copy each other.

As I've said many times....ANTIVAXXERS are nothing but sheep.

🐑🐑🐑

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2021, 01:46:02 PM »

i think its shizzo

Howard was going to the extreme pushing Covid vaccines, mocking anyone who challenged the vaccine, posted nonstop links to buttress his argument, etc, etc. Then he stops cold turkey talking about it and "poof" OAK appears. Beyond coincidence.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2021, 01:47:12 PM »
What if unvaccinated young people die as a result of contracting COVID? Is one too many?

It is too soon to know how this variant with act. Will it be more or less contagious? Will it be a 'breakthough' COVID virus? Will the symptoms be milder or more severe than the other variants? Will it cause a greater or lesser percentage of deaths, regardless of age?

man- you worry more than my dearly departed Italian grandmother.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2021, 01:47:25 PM »

i think its shizzo

I’m not sure I just heard others say it was and thought since they are both proud vaccine faggots that it’s correct. Either way Howard’s a fat useless cunt

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2021, 01:51:03 PM »
not shitzo

doesn't matter if it's shitzo, howard, or someone else though....

just a shitty troll

I don't get the gimmick thing. Oak has been posting since 2006. Pretty confident that Shizzo wouldn't have had the funds to 'buy' Oak's account. Oak's posting style is nothing like Shizzo's

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 29, 2021, 01:52:25 PM »
I don't get the gimmick thing. Oak has been posting since 2006. Pretty confident that Shizzo wouldn't have had the funds to 'buy' Oak's account. Oak's posting style is nothing like Shizzo's

I’ve been posting here since 1998. My profile date is 2003 however.

😎

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 29, 2021, 01:53:04 PM »

There are gimmicks on here far older than 2006- and they are still going strong, lol

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #142 on: November 29, 2021, 02:05:15 PM »
I’m not sure I just heard others say it was and thought since they are both proud vaccine faggots that it’s correct. Either way Howard’s a fat useless cunt

haha youre the best
"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 29, 2021, 02:09:21 PM »

There are gimmicks on here far older than 2006- and they are still going strong, lol

Still don't get it. If someone is managing several accounts or even just more than one, they are obsessed with Getbig and literally have no time for anything else in life....like working or relationships. It is pathetic.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 29, 2021, 02:10:30 PM »
I’ve been posting here since 1998. My profile date is 2003 however.

😎

I had no idea Getbig was around in 1998. When did it launch? Ron's profile date is also 2003.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #145 on: November 29, 2021, 02:11:29 PM »
Still don't get it. If someone is managing several accounts or even just more than one, they are obsessed with Getbig and literally have no time for anything else in life....like working or relationships. It is pathetic.

what if its a mental health issue? Is that pathetic?
whats more pathetic,.....running a few accounts on here or abandoning your wife to go suck dick while shes dying?

I know the answer to that do you?
"

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 29, 2021, 02:28:32 PM »
I had no idea Getbig was around in 1998. When did it launch? Ron's profile date is also 2003.

Sometime in the mid 1990s I think?

I logged in to see who won the 1998 Mr. Olympia. Before that you had to wait MONTHS for the magazines to come out to see who won.

I also was a regular at www.ironage.us

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #147 on: November 29, 2021, 03:04:05 PM »
If someone is managing several accounts or even just more than one, they are obsessed with Getbig and literally have no time for anything else in life....like working or relationships. It is pathetic.

This is a horseshit take.

Someone could easily run a few gimmicks, but have nowhere near the post count or spend the time here of regular posters.

It could show they don't give a shit about GB.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 29, 2021, 03:04:58 PM »
what if its a mental health issue? Is that pathetic?
whats more pathetic,.....running a few accounts on here or abandoning your wife to go suck dick while shes dying?

I know the answer to that do you?

People with mental health issues are an exception, specially if it helps them stay relatively sane. Of course, running several Getbig accounts might cause a sane person to become mentally ill.  :)

Josh, I was not aware that you ever were married, yet you seem to know a lot about marriage. One imagines someone would need to experience marriage or a longtime relationship to know what they are talking about. Otherwise, they are simply 'talking out their ass'.

I believe abandoning one's wife or husband to have sexual and/or a romantic relations with someone else is wrong.

My wife and I were married for 52 years. Not that the dynamics of our marriage is anyone's business. However, at no time did either of us abandon, desert or dump the other. We were honest with each other from the beginning. I've read that the overall probability of marriages ending in divorce falls between 40% and 50%. Obviously, we did something right.

Some folks need to get off their moral high horses. 

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: November 29, 2021, 03:06:00 PM »

Nearly all your posts, lol:

parablesblog: The End is Near

LoL I know 😂

However I do pull facts so that’s the difference to tinfoil theories.

I don’t say it’s the end. We are just moving away from mass consumption which I like (I have worked in consumer production for decades).

The technology level in R&D is considerably further along than people realise. Shit I knew about 20yrs ago still isn’t in the market today.

As much as this is a crunch on people, this is a crunch on business aswell. Business is being forced to bring out technology that has been shelved for decades and get it to market. We will see a tech boom like never before because so much stuff already exists and now it’ll be a race to market…….