Author Topic: Joe ordered border authorities to clear out bridge by Friday evening for BLM  (Read 1727 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
White House ordered border authorities to clear out bridge by Friday evening ahead of BLM protest

The Biden administration has set a deadline of Friday night to clear out the Haitian migrant camp that has caused major headaches for the White House, sources told the Washington Examiner.

Two senior officials within the Department of Homeland Security said the camp, underneath the Del Rio-Acuna International Bridge, is creating bad "optics" and drawing renewed scrutiny to the administration's inability to curb illegal immigration.

The sudden push to get everyone out of the squalid living conditions is only happening now following orders from the West Wing. Federal authorities learned this week of a Black Lives Matter protest scheduled to take place near the bridge this weekend and moved quickly to avoid a more chaotic scene.

"They don’t want them all riled up [at the time of the protest],” the official said, adding that most are being sent to San Antonio, a two-and-a-half-hour drive from Del Rio.

Most of the migrants being moved to San Antonio will be released onto the street. Releases into the community have been unfolding for months

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-ordered-border-authorities-202300348.html

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
"Most of the migrants being moved to San Antonio will be released onto the street."

Jesus Christ WTF ???

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
▫️

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
So they’re just going to bus these people to San Antonio and release them out into the street? What a cluster fuck. Not surprising coming from this joke of an administration.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
I'd hate to be a resident of San Antonio, or surrounding area.   >:(

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
maybe mr creepy would like it

he should move from oregon to there

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
“We voted for you”

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Biden’s Loads of Little Lies Are Finally Catching Up With Him

The Biden administration suggested this week that the 15,000 Haitian migrants under a bridge in Del Rio, Texas, were being “swiftly” deported. But on Tuesday, two U.S. officials told the Associated Press that Haitians had been released into the interior of the U.S. on a “very, very large scale”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-loads-little-lies-finally-011619421.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
“We voted for you”
the problem with liberal shitheads

they dont understand the trash that invades and becomes the new votingbase and just takes over to the point of no return. Once they are majority the even the most extreme leftist liberals will realize their fatal misstake and cry and beg for their lives.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
I think it would be healthy for the fat and entitled BLM types to meet these people. Would make for good television when they figure out what they are dealing with.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
im searching for a nice home in columbia

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
When the West was lost...

12.5 mil whites
2.0 mil blacks
15.7 mil b e a n e r s
? mil no one cares to count.

the k o o n negro with his trophy thought he could unseat an incompetent, buffoonish white man with white worshipping b e a n e r vote.

news flash - blacks don't even have citizenship in Mexico.

no black and brown coalition. rest my case.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Joe ordered bhank to clear out fridge by Friday evening for BM

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I think it would be healthy for the fat and entitled BLM types to meet these people. Would make for good television when they figure out what they are dealing with.

I’d have no problem for the folks that are saying let them in, to have them house the refugees with them for up to a year. Make them get jobs, tax them, and set them up for a pathway to citizenship. Fuck up and commit crime and don’t work? We deport you to your home country.

pamith

• Getbig V
Brutal if true

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'd hate to be a resident of San Antonio, or surrounding area.   >:(

Why don't you move back to Venezuela
I'm sure you'd enjoy living there rather than in San Antonio

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Since you are the one obsessed with Venezuelan penis, why don't you move to Venezuela you creepy SOB?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Since you are the one obsessed with Venezuelan penis, why don't you move to Venezuela you creepy SOB?

wtf?
where did that come from
I had no idea you were queer
Is that why you fled Venezuela?

If you don't like it here then move back to your homeland

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
the problem with liberal shitheads

they dont understand the trash that invades and becomes the new votingbase and just takes over to the point of no return. Once they are majority the even the most extreme leftist liberals will realize their fatal misstake and cry and beg for their lives.
Libtards will never figure it out.  They are like the frog in the slowly boiling pot of water.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

You're the one that voted for this communist, dip shit. Seem's to me you'd like it there.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You're the one that voted for this communist, dip shit. Seem's to me you'd like it there.

I voted for the Democrat

You voted for the Fascist

Did you enjoy Trump losing Arizona for the 5th time in one year

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I voted for the Democrat

That fucker is no Democrat and like I’ve said time and time again, you idiots were warned long before the “election” so this is 100% on YOU.

And like you don’t know the defy of a traitor, you sure as fuck have no clue what a fascist is. As far as Arizona, fuck yes I’m happy. Now, go ahead and lie to everyone on here

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
I voted for the Democrat

They always try to hang right wing extremism on the definition....but....Fas cism sounds a lot like Biden domestic policy - purging of "wrong thinkers" in the govt in order to cement single party power...lack of free choice, lockdowns and mandates.

"characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy"

Call it neo-fascism if you must but it is not simply being a Democrat and supporting it. That is a cop out.