Author Topic: DEADPOOL - The Movie  (Read 5530 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: DEADPOOL - The Movie
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2016, 07:43:06 PM »
so beta

Beta for not liking a movie with a giant homo undertone to it. Um yeah. Sure there buddy.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2016, 07:46:16 PM »
thought is was about bbers ranked in a 'deadpool'

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2016, 08:44:37 PM »
For fans, by fans.

Refreshing and probably the best comic-based movie in years.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2016, 10:53:17 PM »
They couldn't have picked a better actor to play him. Funny as hell.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2016, 10:53:58 PM »
Not bad. The bridge scene thingy was pretty solid. Reynolds was too talky. I totally get it, but halving his dialogue would have upped his menace by ten-fold. B    

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2016, 11:07:48 PM »
Nobody actually needed that Niggasonic girl, and Pjotr was disappointingly weak. His fight with Carano was awful. Other than that I liked it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2016, 04:15:08 AM »
Nobody under 40 is going to get the Heaven's Gate reference of the Bedazzler one. The movie was better than 95% of the shitty Hollywood superhero movies. And I can't wait to see Cable in part 2

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2016, 06:47:59 AM »
Nobody actually needed that Niggasonic girl, and Pjotr was disappointingly weak. His fight with Carano was awful. Other than that I liked it.

It's true that Piotr Nikolaevich should have been stronger and not being manhandled like that by a D-lister such as Angel Dust, but maybe he pulled his punches a bit due to her being a lass.

It's not like he was ever in lethal danger.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2016, 06:54:07 AM »
It's true that Piotr Nikolaevich should have been stronger and not being manhandled like that by a D-lister such as Angel Dust, but maybe he pulled his punches a bit due to her being a lass.

It's not like he was ever in lethal danger.
Sinead needed to rescue him from being choked out... I'm sure it was fan service to the amazon lovers in the audience. Jeans were bejizzed during that scene.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2016, 06:55:47 AM »
i would drink gina carano's diarrhea

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2016, 06:59:44 AM »
Sinead needed to rescue him from being choked out... I'm sure it was fan service to the amazon lovers in the audience. Jeans were bejizzed during that scene.

Current state of Feminism taking over movieindustry

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2016, 07:05:24 AM »
writer likes the idea of arnold for cable, he looks the part greyed up and has the sense of humor and comical timing. http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/02/20/deadpool-writers-talk-sequel-cable-x-men-and-r-rated-superheroes/#15b191aa5407

Nobody under 40 is going to get the Heaven's Gate reference of the Bedazzler one. The movie was better than 95% of the shitty Hollywood superhero movies. And I can't wait to see Cable in part 2

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2016, 11:02:53 AM »
Beta for not liking a movie with a giant homo undertone to it. Um yeah. Sure there buddy.
Beta for being so insecure of yourself that a gay joke makes you feel gay.
Is there something you need to talk about?
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2016, 06:21:39 PM »
yeah, anybody who didn't like batman vs superman but loooooved deadpool can never give any oppinion on anything ever again, because you lack any common sense or logical thought patterns

the deadpool guy over did his sarcasm at the end of the movie, actually made me feel awkward. i also got a vibe that the producers tried rly hard not to make the romance cheesy, and they actually made it cheesy with cheese topping on a cheese plate

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2016, 04:59:07 AM »
I enjoyed deadpool for the action, camera work/visuals and humour but at times the wisecracking and jokey dialogue became a bit much. Apparently the character is like that in the comics but I think it needs toning down for the sequel.

yeah, anybody who didn't like batman vs superman but loooooved deadpool can never give any oppinion on anything ever again, because you lack any common sense or logical thought patterns

the deadpool guy over did his sarcasm at the end of the movie, actually made me feel awkward. i also got a vibe that the producers tried rly hard not to make the romance cheesy, and they actually made it cheesy with cheese topping on a cheese plate

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2016, 06:02:12 AM »
Not bad. The bridge scene thingy was pretty solid. Reynolds was too talky. I totally get it, but halving his dialogue would have upped his menace by ten-fold. B    
Deadpool is very  talky, probably more so.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2016, 06:42:54 AM »
I enjoyed deadpool for the action, camera work/visuals and humour but at times the wisecracking and jokey dialogue became a bit much. Apparently the character is like that in the comics but I think it needs toning down for the sequel.

It's way toned down. Deadpool isn't called "The Merc with the mouth" for nothing.

I'm relieved they're doing the cable crossover but wish they could do X-Force right.

I'd also like to see a Wolverine/Deadpool crossover but don't feel the Wolverine character is developed enough for an interesting movie. They always restrict his powers, dick around with origins, and he doesn't kill enough people.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2022, 08:37:27 PM »
Deadpool Update

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2022, 09:12:01 PM »
They couldn't have picked a better actor to play him. Funny as hell.

Ryan Reynolds had been trying to get the movie made since the late 90’s

No one would touch the script

I’m glad they waited

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2023, 11:02:15 PM »
I hope he shows up Mutant Jacked.

“He Is Definitely on Gear”: Aged 54, Hugh Jackman’s Training Regimen for Deadpool vs Wolverine Leaves Bodybuilding World Doubtful

Ever since it was announced that Hugh Jackman will reprise his role as Wolverine for the next Deadpool movie, fans have barely kept their cool. From wild theories to the possibility of bringing back the character (since Wolverine died in the last film), anticipation has been rife. Crucial to the role was the need for Jackman to develop an incredibly ripped physique. At 54, Hugh Jackman is pulling all strings inside the gym to get back into that shape. However, fans have their doubts regarding his bodybuilding prowess.

In a clip posted by YouTuber Luke Sherran, he talks about Hugh Jackman’s commitment to fit the role. The latter’s social media is filled with his diet and training regimen, and the actor also believes it will take six months for him to get his form back. But despite all that, fans have taken to the comments to express their bone of discontent.

Hugh Jackman last played the fan-favorite, angry, claw-wielding, adamantium-laden comic character in the 2017 film Logan. The movie was a box office success, but it also disappointed a legion of fans who learned that it would be the last time Jackman would appear on screen as Wolverine. So, when Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman announced his comeback, there was naturally going to be a deluge of happy posts.

But Hugh Jackman also set the standard for peak physique for many actors, when he first donned the role in X-Men in 2000. Ever since, Wolverine and a jacked body have been synonymous. After the announcement was made, Jackman has been doing the whole gamut of going on talk shows and talking about his training regimen, diet, types of workouts, etc.—all for this role. It created a huge buzz all over the media, including veteran UFC commentator Joe Rogan.

The news became so popular that even popular podcaster Joe Rogan judged the authenticity of his training-based physique without any performance-enhancing drug. Although Rogan was convinced of his natural physique then, fans are still unable to make up their minds. This has also been triggered by how quickly Jackman is getting back in shape.

The math behind getting in shape so quickly doesn’t sit very well with fans
The video covered Hugh Jackman’s healing process by skinny dipping in cold ocean water to his current diet comprising 8000 calories.

While the workout updates by Jackman have been quite convincing, a handful of fans feel that the muscle gains are not unaided.

“Yeah, he is definitely on gear”

“Don’t forget the magic apple juice”

“I’d be impressed if he made Instagram posts of his steroid regimen”

This user drew insights from the many conflicting remarks. Yet, as a fan, they rounded up their comment with a encouraging “You do you” element.

“Hugh: it takes time. also Hugh: it takes 6 months. yeah with that juice! I ain’t mad though. you do you, Hugh!”

“The human body doesn’t do what he’s making it do without some test. Period”

“Damn Hugh’s putting it into a whole different gear”

One thing is for sure that this hasn’t diminished the fan demands for seeing him on screen one more time to play the character he made so beloved. As per reports, Deadpool 3 releases in 2024. Catch Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds in action in theatres then.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/us-sports-news-bodybuilding-news-he-is-definitely-on-gear-aged-hugh-jackmans-training-regimen-for-deadpool-vs-wolverine-leaves-bodybuilding-world-doubtful/

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2023, 03:29:22 AM »
That's what the audience wants

To see Wolverine in PRIME shape

Use all the roids you need Hugh!
Q