Author Topic: Joe Rogan tests positive for Covid-19  (Read 9791 times)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Re: Joe Rogan tests positive for Covid-19
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2021, 02:49:06 PM »
Joe Rogan testing positive for Covid is big news... Who cares?
A lot of people care.  You know what nobody cares about?  Ironmagazine.com

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2021, 04:55:14 PM »
Lets who this will trigger (no horse pun intended)

So he posted a photo of a negative test. Is there any proof anywhere that he actually tested positive? Could he be making it up to stir the pot, and further his agenda? "Hey I got, Covid". Then goes and buys a test kit and post's a negative result, when he never had it in the first place

I don't care either way, I don't really believe most of what people say from both sides at this point

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2021, 05:06:24 PM »
So he posted a photo of a negative test. Is there any proof anywhere that he actually tested positive? Could he be making it up to stir the pot, and further his agenda? "Hey I got, Covid". Then goes and buys a test kit and post's a negative result, when he never had it in the first place

I don't care either way, I don't really believe most of what people say from both sides at this point

What does he gain by taking a test, and what agenda does Joe have?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2021, 06:23:40 PM »
Ketamine is a horse tranquiliser , its also nice for humans...
its very nice in deed!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2021, 06:51:23 PM »

So you’re implying he’s lying for what? Dude has always been straight up. What’s his purpose for lying and deceiving millions of listeners with a large part of that being people of a prominent demographic. For all intent and purpose the guy is pretty apolitical when it comes to his show and seems to not favor one side or the other but I guess where he might lean. So, what’s the purpose?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2021, 06:56:19 PM »
Follow the money.   Big Pharma has made billions from the Jab.  Big Tech has made billions from the Wuhan pandemic.  The Democratic Party gets nearly 90% of the political donations from Big Tech and near that amount from Big Pharma.

And by the way,  Pfizer is working on a daily pill to prevent catching the Wuhan.   My guess is they will make billions more and that the mechanism of their new drug is very similar to IVM and Hydroxy.

But the "jab" is about keeping you from getting coronavirus. IVM is about treating it once you get it.

It's as if the left wants you to get it and hopes you suffer and die, because you didn't follow their precious mandates or political narratives.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2021, 07:18:12 PM »
But the "jab" is about keeping you from getting coronavirus. IVM is about treating it once you get it.

It's as if the left wants you to get it and hopes you suffer and die, because you didn't follow their precious mandates or political narratives.

You really have to wonder why this is being pushed so hard with mandates and now the ACLU is getting involved, Biden got smacked down by the SCOTUS about the CDC....so why? That alone should make people suspicious on either side

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2021, 08:24:00 PM »
You really have to wonder why this is being pushed so hard with mandates and now the ACLU is getting involved, Biden got smacked down by the SCOTUS about the CDC....so why? That alone should make people suspicious on either side

We also have two people at the top of the FDA resigning this week due to Biden releasing a date for the boosters when the FDA hasn't even given it any kind of approval, including a EUA.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2021, 10:57:03 PM »
Sydney, Australia has been lockdowned since late June. I can’t go anywhere except in my local area. Talk about ridiculous restrictions. Record number of people getting vaccinated but the number of people getting infected with the virus keeps increasing. Wtf is going on? Government and health department totally insane. Unbelievably stupid people in power!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2021, 12:36:19 AM »
Even though im vaccinated its a real shame that treatment options aren't being given a proper opportunity they work, disregarding them so unfairly just gives merit to the conspiracy. People should be able to take responsibility for themselves, unfortunately when they get sick from no jab they still go to hospital and overwhelm the health system, if you dont want a jab for covid, no problem just dont go to hospital if you get sick from it. That way your personal choice isnt effecting the health system that wants to vaccinate you. Be pro choice but in sickness and in health. But ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and other anti virals have been quite effective and their use should not be discouraged or illegal.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2021, 01:37:14 AM »
Even though im vaccinated its a real shame that treatment options aren't being given a proper opportunity they work, disregarding them so unfairly just gives merit to the conspiracy. People should be able to take responsibility for themselves, unfortunately when they get sick from no jab they still go to hospital and overwhelm the health system, if you don't want a jab for covid, no problem just don't go to hospital if you get sick from it. That way your personal choice isn't affecting the health system that wants to vaccinate you. Be pro choice but in sickness and in health. But ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and other anti virals have been quite effective and their use should not be discouraged or illegal.

Surely you can't support this notion! What about the unvaccinated getting infected by some of those who have been vaccinated? Politicians and some health officials are behind the urge to get everyone vaccinated. What has resulted is that they have demonized the unvaccinated which is rather pathetic for governments to do.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2021, 01:56:25 AM »
Sydney, Australia has been lockdowned since late June. I can’t go anywhere except in my local area. Talk about ridiculous restrictions. Record number of people getting vaccinated but the number of people getting infected with the virus keeps increasing. Wtf is going on? Government and health department totally insane. Unbelievably stupid people in power!
The same happened here in Morocco. We had less than 1K cases a day without vaccination and when they vaccinated near half of the population the cases went up to 10k daily.
It's either the vaccinated are having more viral loads to spread or they think they can't get covid and do whatever the fuck they want and end up getting it

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2021, 02:43:57 AM »
The same happened here in Morocco. We had less than 1K cases a day without vaccination and when they vaccinated near half of the population the cases went up to 10k daily.
It's either the vaccinated are having more viral loads to spread or they think they can't get covid and do whatever the fuck they want and end up getting it

Also "the season" is coming up (post summer) where all viral-cases go up every year as predicted...

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2021, 03:02:16 AM »
Also "the season" is coming up (post summer) where all viral-cases go up every year as predicted...
Yes, and in the recent weeks the numbers came down. It's a coincidence that we have elections next week? numbers are down/high depending on how they suit the politicians

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2021, 03:33:13 AM »

have you looked at Israel lately?
Its the most vaccinated population in the world

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #115 on: September 04, 2021, 05:07:39 AM »
have you looked at Israel lately?
Its the most vaccinated population in the world

Joe Biden didn't get that memo.

July 21, day 223 from the time FDA issues Emergency Use Authorization for First COVID-19 Vaccine:

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

Biden makes false claims about Covid-19
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/22/politics/fact-check-biden-cnn-town-hall-july/index.html

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

Did Joe Biden Spread Misinformation on COVID Vaccines?
https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-joe-biden-spread-misinformation-covid-vaccines-1612181

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2021, 11:43:45 AM »
RIP
Conservative talk show hosts who have lost their lives to COVID-19
Marc Bernier “Mr. Anti-Vax”
Dick Farrel claimed the vaccine was “Bogus Bull [shit]”
Tod Tucker “Please stop bragging that you got your COVID vaccine. What do you want us to say? ‘Congratulations lab rat?!”
Jimmy DeYoung Sr. said the vaccine could “be another form of government control of the people”
Phil Valentine said odds of dying from COVID-19 were “way less than one percent.”

The comments they made seem very familiar....almost word for word, to what I've read posted on Getbig.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2021, 11:58:11 AM »
RIP
Tod Tucker “Please stop bragging that you got your COVID vaccine. What do you want us to say? ‘Congratulations lab rat?!”
Jimmy DeYoung Sr. said the vaccine could “be another form of government control of the people”
Phil Valentine said odds of dying from COVID-19 were “way less than one percent.”

The comments they made seem very familiar....almost word for word, to what I've read posted on Getbig.

Older talk radio is dying. Limbaugh died in 2020 and King in 2021. There are 15,445 commercial radio stations in the US.

How many talk show hosts are there? Many stations have multiple local hosts.
What is the average male death age in the US and how old were the hosts? 78 and see below.
How many anti-vax hosts did NOT die of covid?
How many anti-vaxxers GOT covid and did not die?
How many were fat smokers with alcohol issues?
How can one be certain that they wouldn't have died if vaccinated?
Etc.....
Many variables

Jimmy De Young 81
Valentine 62
Tucker 60
"Farrel" 65
Bernier 65

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2021, 12:54:31 PM »
Older talk radio is dying. Limbaugh died in 2020 and King in 2021. There are 15,445 commercial radio stations in the US.

How many talk show hosts are there? Many stations have multiple local hosts.
What is the average male death age in the US and how old were the hosts? 78 and see below.
How many anti-vax hosts did NOT die of covid?
How many anti-vaxxers GOT covid and did not die?
How many were fat smokers with alcohol issues?
How can one be certain that they wouldn't have died if vaccinated?
Etc.....
Many variables

Jimmy De Young 81
Valentine 62
Tucker 60
"Farrel" 65
Bernier 65

Yes there are many variables. There are the huge number of talk show hosts in the U.S. Just how many are 'conservative'  or antivaxxer, I don't know. Never the less, these five were adamant anti COVID-19 vaccines so there is some irony in their succumbing to COVID. Not that I wish the illness or death from it on anyone regardless of their position.

The average life span for men according to you is older than the folks you listed (I thought it was more like 77 years). People in their 60's are not considered old these days by most folks, except maybe those who are much younger and can't imagine living that long. :)  When I was 30 years old someone 60 years old seemed ancient. What is old is relative.

Not sure how the number of antivaxxer talk show hosts who died of other causes in the last year and a half is relevant unless the rate of death among talk show hosts is higher than the norm.

We will probably never know how many antivaxxer talk show hosts survived COVID....Why would someone in that situation come forward?

There are more comorbidities which influence the death rate among people with COVID than just being fat and/or being a smoker. It is misleading to only mention those two groups of folks.

Bottom line is that I wasn't drawing any conclusions from the facts I wrote. The information was interesting to me so I shared it.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2021, 01:25:03 PM »
RIP

How old was he? How many comorbidities? Context matters, you agree?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2021, 01:29:42 PM »
Apparently nobody ever died before 2019. Oh wait, these are the CDC stats for 2018.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

Data are for the U.S.

Number of deaths: 2,854,838
Death rate: 869.7 deaths per 100,000 population
Source: National Vital Statistics System – Mortality Data (2019) via CDC WONDER

Life expectancy: 78.8 years
Infant Mortality rate: 5.58 deaths per 1,000 live births
Source: Mortality in the United States, 2019, data tables for figures 1, 5

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
Heart disease: 659,041
Cancer: 599,601
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
Diabetes: 87,647
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
Influenza and Pneumonia: 49,783
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2021, 02:27:05 PM »
Apparently nobody ever died before 2019. Oh wait, these are the CDC stats for 2018.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

Data are for the U.S.

Number of deaths: 2,854,838
Death rate: 869.7 deaths per 100,000 population
Source: National Vital Statistics System – Mortality Data (2019) via CDC WONDER

Life expectancy: 78.8 years
Infant Mortality rate: 5.58 deaths per 1,000 live births
Source: Mortality in the United States, 2019, data tables for figures 1, 5

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
Heart disease: 659,041
Cancer: 599,601
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
Diabetes: 87,647
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
Influenza and Pneumonia: 49,783
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511

This means nothing unless you also provide stats for after 2019

Number of deaths: Total 2,854,838 in 2019

Number of deaths: Total 3,389,224 in 2020

The death rate for the U.S. increased by about 16% in 2020 over 2019  which is only an increase of more than 534,386. Not bad considering.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2021, 02:35:54 PM »
This means nothing unless you also provide stats for after 2019

Number of deaths: Total 2,854,838 in 2019

Number of deaths: Total 3,389,224 in 2020

The death rate for the U.S. increased by about 16% in 2020 over 2019  which is only an increase of more than 534,386. Not bad considering.

Do you have a link for this? New York State only had 50,000 Covid deaths  and most of those were in nursing homes.

Moreover, we have an aging population so deaths should increase each year.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2021, 02:39:10 PM »
Smoking cigs cures Covid.

Sucking cocks do too

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2021, 03:27:54 PM »
30,000 extra deaths in care homes in the UK last year, only 10k had covid on the death certificate, now that doesnt mean they died from Covid only with it
The a large percentage of other 20k can be attributed to lack of hospital care due to 90% of the NHS closing its doors to all except Covid patients

Its tantamount to euthanasia...