Author Topic: Joe Rogan tests positive for Covid-19  (Read 9668 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Joe Rogan tests positive for Covid-19
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2021, 05:52:05 PM »
I think as this thing mutates, vaccines will become useless. Many predicted this and it's already proving to be true.

Got to get those boosters in though before the cats out of the bag

This is about transferring some of those freshly printed dollars to the medical establishment. Whether these vaccines work or not is irrelevant.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2021, 05:55:18 PM »
So he didn't die. An avid pot and cigar smoker.. Imagine the state of his lungs.

And he is just fine 3 days later. never having had the vaccine

We shut down the whole world for this?

Now vaccine mandates to go out in public coming down the pipeline.

They got us good this time... but just this time right?

This is about transferring some of those freshly printed dollars to the medical establishment. Whether these vaccines work or not is irrelevant.

There has been virtually NO press for treatment of coronavirus once you get it. Of course, that would involve existing (and usually DIRT-CHEAP) medicines.

And why would you need a vaccine, if you already had the virus and developed the antibodies? Are we to believe that the actual disease doesn't give you antibodies but a weakened form of it (which is the definition of a vaccine is) does?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2021, 06:44:22 PM »
Still no link to a peer-reviewed study? Wat du my man?

"I hope you realize invermectin is one of many therapeutics provided in other countries as a standard treatment. But I understand, you wouldn't see any of this"

It's a shame you don't understand politics in the 3rd world. Providing an angry populace with a cheap and readily available placebo was better than turning them away from hospitals and giving them nothing.

Why are you merely focusing on invermectin? Rogan took other things as well..what do you have to say about those?

Again, you may not even know this, as MSM is doing their best to rope Rogan in to their feat machine on invermectin.

Regardless, Rogan and millions of others have beaten covid.

You see any non-obese people being shown in covid hospital pics?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2021, 06:48:59 PM »
There has been virtually NO press for treatment of coronavirus once you get it. Of course, that would involve existing (and usually DIRT-CHEAP) medicines.

And why would you need a vaccine, if you already had the virus and developed the antibodies? Are we to believe that the actual disease doesn't give you antibodies but a weakened form of it (which is the definition of a vaccine is) does?

This is spot on. I do think vaccines MAY be beneficial for elderly and others with several comorbidities, but acting like they're the only way to help against covid is criminal.

The wheels are starting to fall off this shitshow trian though.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2021, 06:51:10 PM »
Time will tell but in the meantime most deaths and severe illnesses are in those not vaccinated.

And most deaths involve people with several comorbidities.

Again, my point is not everyone needs to be vaccinated. We also know the lies about only the unvaccinated passing the virus were never true.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2021, 06:56:50 PM »
We all got covid by now, no? I already got covid like maybe 6 or 7 months ago I think

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2021, 07:04:30 PM »
Why are you merely focusing on invermectin? Rogan took other things as well..what do you have to say about those?

Again, you may not even know this, as MSM is doing their best to rope Rogan in to their feat machine on invermectin.

Regardless, Rogan and millions of others have beaten covid.

You see any non-obese people being shown in covid hospital pics?

Most of his other protocols were pretty sensible, but Ivermectin is bunk.

Just because I say taking Ivermectin is ridiculous, doesn't mean I'm pro vax for everyone. The whole issue isn't black and white. People taking "sides" helps no one.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2021, 07:30:17 PM »

And most deaths involve people with several comorbidities.

Again, my point is not everyone needs to be vaccinated. We also know the lies about only the unvaccinated passing the virus were never true.

I was never under the impression that was the case.  From day 1 what I heard was that getting the vaccine doesn't guarantee you won't catch covid but that it significantly reduces the chances of being seriously ill, hospitalized or death. 

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2021, 07:34:30 PM »
please i encourage all of you to  do the right thing

get vax

we are all in this together

then i can buy your land

if you own any

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2021, 07:35:53 PM »
please i encourage all of you to  do the right thing

get vax

we are all in this together

then i can buy your land

if you own any

LOL.  Took you 3 months to pay Agnostic the $200 you owed him.  Would take you 10 years to save up just to buy the Casa de Goodrum.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2021, 07:46:17 PM »
ill pay you 200 in 50 years bro

would be satisfying to watch the 50 year melt

just like the 3 month melt i witnessed

you gheys never are happy

always bitching whining

getbhank.com!!!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2021, 09:03:26 PM »
If you’re referring to monoclonal antibodies as long as you’re within 10 days of infection just about anyone can get it. My wife and I were out of day 10 day infection period by like 3 days
I didn’t say it wasn’t available to regular people. My point was Rogan felt like shit, got scared, and took whatever he could… so much for his brilliant immune system he always brags about.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2021, 09:11:09 PM »

Yup! They want people to panic and go to the hospital out of fear.

Blows my mind.

I know about 20 people who have gotten Covid personally, age ranges from 25 to 76. Only one went to the hospital because he was high risk due to recent heart surgery; his Doc asked him to go just to be safe. Was 76 years old and drinks scotch daily with a cigar. Him and his wife both recovered in 5 days.

One friend died who was 44, but he was 350 pounds, smoked and drank daily for the last 20 years.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2021, 09:49:44 PM »
I didn’t say it wasn’t available to regular people. My point was Rogan felt like shit, got scared, and took whatever he could… so much for his brilliant immune system he always brags about.

If he has access to these meds, is he stupid for doing all be can to minimize covid symptoms? Also, Joe Rogan is around LOTS of people at comedy shows and UFC events. I'd say his immune systems is decent if he's just now getting covid. He also recovered quickly. Either he DOES have a good immune system and/or the meds he chose worked. Win win for him. You agree?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2021, 02:42:27 AM »
Most of his other protocols were pretty sensible, but Ivermectin is bunk.

Just because I say taking Ivermectin is ridiculous, doesn't mean I'm pro vax for everyone. The whole issue isn't black and white. People taking "sides" helps no one.
Ivermectin is being used a lot in Japan now by doctors and other countries as well.  It has been tested and used on humans for decades.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2021, 02:54:19 AM »
If he has access to these meds, is he stupid for doing all be can to minimize covid symptoms? Also, Joe Rogan is around LOTS of people at comedy shows and UFC events. I'd say his immune systems is decent if he's just now getting covid. He also recovered quickly. Either he DOES have a good immune system and/or the meds he chose worked. Win win for him. You agree?
I guess we will never find out if super rogan would have beat it by himself as he implied he would easily be able to.

He sure seems to think his viewers should be able to without help despite the fact 90% of them are bearded fatsos.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2021, 02:56:29 AM »
I guess we will never find out if super rogan would have beat it by himself as he implied he would easily be able to.

He sure seems to think his viewers should be able to without help despite the fact 90% of them are bearded fatsos.
When did Rogan tell people not to use anything if they had Covid?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2021, 03:11:31 AM »

Hahaha! I hate bearded fatsos. They're as bad as pansies.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2021, 03:55:30 AM »
Under the current definition, a positive PCR test, Covid could be anything or nothing at all. So the idea that there’s this one-size-fits-all drug is pretty shaky.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2021, 04:41:07 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/oklahomas-ers-backed-people-overdosing-053822589.html

Bhanky,

You of course know this.

The Ivermectin they show in the pic is not the kind for humans.

Humans take Ivermectin in pill form.

Overdosing on any medication is foolish.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2021, 04:45:09 AM »
Bhanky,

You of course know this.

The Ivermectin they show in the pic is not the kind for humans.

Humans take Ivermectin in pill form.

Overdosing on any medication is foolish.

Yeah I know that but apparently the entire state of Oklahoma can't figure that out and are in the ER shitting themselves to death

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2021, 04:55:41 AM »
I was never under the impression that was the case.  From day 1 what I heard was that getting the vaccine doesn't guarantee you won't catch covid but that it significantly reduces the chances of being seriously ill, hospitalized or death.

Joe Biden didn't get that memo.

Day 223 from the time FDA issues Emergency Use Authorization for First COVID-19 Vaccine:

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

Biden makes false claims about Covid-19
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/22/politics/fact-check-biden-cnn-town-hall-july/index.html

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

Did Joe Biden Spread Misinformation on COVID Vaccines?
https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-joe-biden-spread-misinformation-covid-vaccines-1612181

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2021, 05:18:32 AM »
Yeah I know that but apparently the entire state of Oklahoma can't figure that out and are in the ER shitting themselves to death

It never occurred to you that the article is entirely made up? It is yahoo news.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2021, 06:01:54 AM »
go get the jabs

please