Author Topic: webstar outing  (Read 3603 times)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
Re: webstar outing
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2021, 08:12:20 AM »
LOL @ un-Godly fucking firestorm

Les is a fucking faggy gimmick,just like the faggy gimmicks before him..................you are easily impressed by some clown who puts people down constantly that no one knows anything about except what he fabricates about himself.

Yeah he puts some viscous ownings on people.....they should run and hide when they see him enter a thread.
 ::)

In reality he is nothing more than words on a screen,except of course in his little infantile mind.

Don`t be a sheep,he can go fuck himself !!

Your lame act is weak and stale.

You’re a drunk and even loaded full of gear you weigh 155 lbs.

It’s funny how shitty humans who have spent their lives being assholes always get to the end and then blame booze for all their fuckups.

I can’t imagine your attention whoring between now and whatever lame contest you enter and lose next year.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2021, 09:24:17 AM »
Do yourself a favor,go outside and enjoy life instead of going for bad on here all day with your petty bullshit.

Life`s too short for assholes like yourelf,so do something positive today like slitting your fucking wrists or hanging yourself you worthless homo.

40 straight years of steroid use and you look like the homeless guy Pellius kicked.

Get a life Granny, your bullshit claims don’t impress anyone here.

“Ohhhh I died on the operating room table 17 times….”

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2021, 09:28:17 AM »
Just to clarify you senitive kunt ,not that I owe you the sweat off my balls,but I weigh around 180,haven`t had a drink in decades and never blamed anybody for my drinking.

Now go get your fucking shinebox bitch.

“William Wallace killed 50 men.” - Robert the Bruce

“I died 87 times from drug overdoses.” - Tim Wescott Liar Extraordinaire

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2021, 10:11:00 AM »
Boy I make one post and this fairy melts down for two solid days,yet he blasts everyone on here for years trying to insult any and everyone he can constantly......and my post wasn`t even directed at you fucking crybaby.

Talk to yourself from now on bitch,I don wish to deal with a chronic mnasterbator and a phony who lies about his stats and is too much of a coward to post a pic of his amazing phyiique................ ..see ya` !!  ;D

Hey Granny, do you think webstar sucks dick because he likes it or because he is looking for acceptance?

Without steroids you would look like an albino Ethiopian refugee.

“Ohhhh I’m doing a show, just watch me go, everybody look at me and stop looking at bhank”

🙄

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2021, 11:02:29 AM »
damn boomer

i didnt mean for you to get hammered like this

but you really need to take a break from this place dude

put tape over your mouth and just go to the gym and check into a hotel spa and relax

one would think at your age you would realize yes, this is all words on a screen

but yet you think when you rage out like a chihuahua they somehow are powerful and with meaning

then it gets thrown back at you and you say oh well its just words on a screen

negative brings negative

you never learn

and it is weak as hell to be a buck fifty on gear

les has a point there

but the smallest dogs always have the biggest bark dont they

get off get big, decrease stress and get into the gym for fucks sakes

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2021, 07:26:14 PM »
damn boomer

i didnt mean for you to get hammered like this

but you really need to take a break from this place dude

put tape over your mouth and just go to the gym and check into a hotel spa and relax

one would think at your age you would realize yes, this is all words on a screen

but yet you think when you rage out like a chihuahua they somehow are powerful and with meaning

then it gets thrown back at you and you say oh well its just words on a screen

negative brings negative

you never learn

and it is weak as hell to be a buck fifty on gear

les has a point there

but the smallest dogs always have the biggest bark dont they

get off get big, decrease stress and get into the gym for fucks sakes

I received a PM today that said Tim Wescott’s full-time job is “Sex Doll Repairman”.

Can you confirm this?

Also, do you think there is an “all you can eat” type side benefit with that type of job.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2021, 08:26:07 PM »
i would imagine so

thought you were ignoring me

cant wait till the pussy ass boomers go by by

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2021, 09:01:33 PM »
well im the only person you can actually count on

ironically

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2021, 09:05:13 PM »
Are you looking for another  verbal beatdown homo...or are you just gomna` fabricate more lies about me to make yourself not feel so inadequete?

Dont you have a few cocks lined up to suck tonight.....better hurry that baby batter wont last forever until some other dicklicker beats you to it.

Oh yeah,can you tell us your awesome fabricated leg workout again and your bodyweight and fat %..........nevermind I cant deal with anymore lies, tonight anyway....maybe you can dream up a more believable story by tomorrow.....but somehow I doubt it.....you probably never trained a day in your life.

You fucked with the wrong guy dickless cuz I dont fear that you might troll me,I actuaally welcome  seeing you enter a thread so I can make you look dumber than you already are if that`s even possible.

I`m gonn` be relentless just like you are to people who have done nothing to you at all.

You are no more than a gimmick and a troll and I can troll better than you....been there done that with the best on here for years.
So get ready dicklicker.............. I`m gonna make you wish you never started with me..... queer bait.

gotta tell you bro

keep the responses shorter

this long diatribe suggest you care to much

to much mental investment you know

keep it short

light and humorous

but hell  that would be above your pay grade woudnt it

fucking tiny

dumb

idiot

loser

ghey ass old weakling

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2021, 09:31:45 PM »
Are you looking for another  verbal beatdown homo...or are you just gomna` fabricate more lies about me to make yourself not feel so inadequete?

Dont you have a few cocks lined up to suck tonight.....better hurry that baby batter wont last forever until some other dicklicker beats you to it.

Oh yeah,can you tell us your awesome fabricated leg workout again and your bodyweight and fat %..........nevermind I cant deal with anymore lies, tonight anyway....maybe you can dream up a more believable story by tomorrow.....but somehow I doubt it.....you probably never trained a day in your life.

You fucked with the wrong guy dickless cuz I dont fear that you might troll me,I actuaally welcome  seeing you enter a thread so I can make you look dumber than you already are if that`s even possible.

I`m gonn` be relentless just like you are to people who have done nothing to you at all.

You are no more than a gimmick and a troll and I can troll better than you....been there done that with the best on here for years.
So get ready dicklicker.............. I`m gonna make you wish you never started with me..... queer bait.

Oh ‘tay Webster!

I’ve heard your “patented headbutts” involve a few shots of tequila, you wearing knee pads, eight inches of your throat, and fingernail scratches behind your ears.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2021, 09:56:03 PM »
I`ve had 2 accounts,one in 2001 under the name "ski" stopped posting for a while,then came back with this account around 2003,that`s it.

Evrything I ever said on here was the truth contrary to what Les thinks.................. .I`ll call him "Bubble Boy" cuz while he was hiding under the bed I was out living...............I maybe didn`t always make the right choices but I dont need to lie to impres a nameles faceless fucking troll who creates his own made up persona,his lifts, and his bodyweight...........dud e`s probably Korean and 5 foot 5 for all we know.

I dont need a gimmick account because if I have to say somethng to sombody I do it a myself as evidenced by my past posts.

webstar is webstar..........dont know him well but he`s cool with me.

It's all good man.

I believe you.

Web is a good bro too.

These cum dumpsters have a thing for you man, consider it a compliment.  ;D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2021, 10:04:41 PM »
Great comeback asshole,......I thought you`d be more imaginative.

You`re gonna` see a lot more of me from me from now on.....right after every one of your posts....so dont tart whining again or I`ll have to send you a case of crying towels.

What your best squat again......HA HA HA HA LOL  ;D

“I was pronounced dead 756 times….blah blah blah.”

“I once hung out in the change room with Jeff King…blah blah blah.”

“I’m 5’-6” and 155 lbs so I take drugs and lie about fighting to impress men on the internet.”

- Timothy “mini-bhank” Westcock, Liar Extraordinaire

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2021, 10:18:02 PM »
id like to take you fags out for a drink

we take the hummer

if you act up your out

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2021, 10:28:38 PM »
Same old tired nonsense asshole....you`re very repetitive....cant you find something original or more hateful or witty to retort with diclicker?

I told you to update your material,now you`re gonna have to cuz I`ll be there making sure you`re whining you fucking weasel.

What have you done in your lifting career...........not a fucking thing cuz you dont train you`re a schmoe and the truth will set you free.

You never talk training cuz you never trained,all you do is bust chops..........get ready for bigtime retaliation every sjngle time I see you post you flaming flying fucking asshole loser...........I`m gonna be on you like a hobo on a hot dog you scum sucking bitch.

Good.

You have an IQ of 60.

Your stupid, inane, drivel amuses me.

And I can bench press more than you can squat, mini-bhank.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2021, 10:44:37 PM »
I highly doubt it.....give me your best bench number....of coure I`ll have to deduct a few hundred pounds cuz you`ll be lying again............you sack of shit.

I`m a lot smarter than you,I would have had the good sense not to pick a fight with me cuz you`re gonna regret it  .LOL  ;D

Talk about drivel,you`ve got a serious case of diahreaha of the mouth,remember you picked this battle I said nothing to you so now you must pay.........sorry I have to make an example out of you,you`ve been intimidating defensless people for no reason for far to long and it`s gonna end with you melting down worse than you did the other day you pansy.

You make me pay?

LOL

You’re nothing more than Darren Avey with a steroid connection.

Bring it on tiny, even bhank owns you every way known to man. You’re an old has-been, sad sack of shit of a man who has wasted his life on alcohol. You’re nothing and a nobody. Your entire life revolves around Getbig and your imaginary “friends”.

So small and insignificant.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2021, 10:48:13 PM »
Wes, settle down. You're a Getbigger. It's never supposed to get that serious.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2021, 02:53:49 AM »
I was defending the fact that this fuckhead and other were wrong for mocking your fathe death...........never mentioned dick breath here by name then he went on a tear filled titade callling me all kinds of shit for about a  page meltdown.

He can suck shit threw a fucking traw cuz I`m not intimidated by this phony cockucker in the least.
I respect you defending me, brother.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2021, 03:01:44 AM »
Thanks,it was simply the right thing to do for anyone with one iota of decency left in their soul.
That's exactly what veteran Getbiggers do.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2021, 08:36:29 AM »
Les is a wussy bully anyway,he wont die if I follow him around for a few years contantly harrasing his dumb ass.  ;D

Are you still chirping chihuahua?

You’re almost 70 years old, supposedly a cancer survivor, yet you think hopping on a drug stack and walking around in KMart panties in front of men to try to make bhank look bad is a bright idea.

Jesus Christ your stupidity actually exceeds your vanity. What a sad life. It’s okay, if you PM Shizzo he’s looking for any type of friend these days.

Sparrow legs.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2021, 08:47:24 AM »
I`m entering the contest becaue I can,nithing to do with Bhank.

As far as sad lives go,I bet you dont have a single friend in this world.....of course you`re probably a milquetoast in real life cuz if you acted the way yo do here you`d get your ass handed to on the daily..............chump .

Who is going to hand me my ass?

You?  LOL

Don’t tell me you actually believe that bullshit you spew? You’re a tiny man living a tiny life and you know you are at the end, so you are running scared. 155 lbs WITH drugs is not bodybuilding, it is slimming workouts.

Chihuahua.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2021, 08:55:49 AM »
I highly doubt it.....give me your best bench number....of coure I`ll have to deduct a few hundred pounds cuz you`ll be lying again............you sack of shit.

I`m a lot smarter than you,I would have had the good sense not to pick a fight with me cuz you`re gonna regret it  .LOL  ;D

Talk about drivel,you`ve got a serious case of diahreaha of the mouth,remember you picked this battle I said nothing to you so now you must pay.........sorry I have to make an example out of you,you`ve been intimidating defensless people for no reason for far to long and it`s gonna end with you melting down worse than you did the other day you pansy.

Y

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2021, 08:56:41 AM »
I was talking about anyone in real life handing you your as if you acted like you do on here.

Personally,I wouldn

You talk too much.

Either do something or shut the fuck up, chihuahua.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2021, 09:02:09 AM »
What the Fuck is going on here?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2021, 09:05:35 AM »
What should I do come through my screen and throw you a bitchslap?

Getting mad are we Les.....now you know how your victims feel you fucking crybaby bitch.

Mad? Hahahahaha!!!!

Do you not realize how stupid you look and act? You’re 70 years old and arguing on the internet without any ammunition. Your entire life revolves around this place and your bullshit stories. You know in the real world you are a tiny wee girl who has accomplished nothing and never will. The only difference between you and Primehomosexual is that you stuff your prepubescent looking tiny body full of steroids.

Chihuahua.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2021, 09:10:49 AM »
Just giving bitchboy here a taste of his own medicine.

Cupcake, if you’re going to rant and drool while you post, get your ugly ass teeth fixed.

They look like a brown picket fence.