Author Topic: Bret Contreras, also known as Mr. Cop A. Feel  (Read 1639 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Bret Contreras, also known as Mr. Cop A. Feel
« on: September 17, 2021, 12:38:57 AM »

See 7:38 mark.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Bret Contreras, also known as Mr. Cop A. Feel
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 03:23:16 AM »
The guy that made this video repeatedly talked about how “triggering” and inappropriate the content was... almost offering an apology in advance. He gave a disclaimer. Then he said that the video was not fact, but opinion. It was annoying just watching the build-up. I stopped watching because he took too long to get to the point.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 03:49:19 AM »
The guy that made this video repeatedly talked about how “triggering” and inappropriate the content was... almost offering apology in advance. He gave a disclaimer. Then he said that the video was not fact but opinion. It was annoying just watching the build-up. I stopped watching because he took too long to get to the point.

Did you get to the 7:38 mark?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2021, 03:54:00 AM »
Did you get to the 7:38 mark?

The guy is a soy boy. He criticizes Brett for standing in front of the woman while she was doing squats. Would it be more appropriate to spot her from behind? He seems to indicate this is the case.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2021, 05:09:15 AM »
no i didn't watch but it looks like incel vs. chad?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2021, 05:32:40 AM »
no i didn't watch but it looks like incel vs. chad?

It is. Those incel types are like women in that they’re always expert in how everyone should do everything without themselves ever doing these things.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2021, 07:11:41 AM »
It is. Those incel types are like women in that they’re always expert in how everyone should do everything without themselves ever doing these things.

Sounds like a typical leftist, lol

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2021, 02:37:34 PM »

Jesus this guy is an absolute pansy!

I couldn't watch the entire video, but it's obvious he is still a virgin and has a lust for men with beards.

Get a life.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2021, 04:01:24 PM »
If any GetBig warrior can somehow manage to battle their way through the entire video, please explain to us what happened with Bret. From what I understand so far, someone was doing squats, and Bret spotted them.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2021, 04:18:46 PM »
If any GetBig warrior can somehow manage to battle their way through the entire video, please explain to us what happened with Bret. From what I understand so far, someone was doing squats, and Bret spotted them.

I scrubbed through a lot of it because the guy was such a simp, but the worst part seems to be when Brett put his hand on a woman’s lower back while she was doing a glute exercise.

The woman didn’t seem to have a problem with it so I don’t know why this shithead felt the need to make a YouTube about it.

The squat part was the most ridiculous. He’s training the woman. Should he be standing in another room?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2021, 04:20:14 PM »
I’m shocked. I always thought Bret was gay!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2021, 05:49:38 PM »

The stuff on Contreras from the last few years -

1) Bit handsy with the girls he trains. It's not crazy, but he is a little touchy, most don't care, some do. If this was 20 years ago it would be nothing.

2) Cheated on, and dumped his business partner girlfriend (Sohee Lee). According to her, he was very dominate and constantly on edge with her. He wouldn't let people know they were together, he banged his other assistant, and maybe some clients. When they broke up, he allegedly, dumped all her things in the street/lawn, while yelling at her.

She said some physical things happened, but didn't discuss it. I got the feeling maybe he's one of those yelling up in your face guys with girls.

3) Uses his niece as an ass model. People have said it's creepy.

4) Strength coach Greg Nuckols says he hates the homeless of San Diego, and would delight in telling Nuckols about kicking them and fighting them. Said he went on all morning multiple times about it.

5) Wrote goofy things about women in the gym sounding like they're having sex while working out, etc......

6) From his Instagram, he's just a little odd around women, maybe a hand lingers a bit, etc.....

Personally, I don't thing he's a predator, but I do think he was probably one of these guys that wasn't good with women growing up, and fell into a job where he's constantly around hot ones, and he just isn't smooth with it.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2021, 05:56:36 PM »
Handsy video ( 7:50 in ) -

-------------------------------------------------

Greg Nuckols post -

level 2
gnuckols
·
2y
·
edited 2y

Dude, Bret's such a piece of shit. Two years ago, we're at the same event, and he starts ranting about how much he hates homeless people, completely unprompted. I think, "jeeze, this is really unpleasant to listen to, but maybe he recently had a very unpleasant experience with a homeless person. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt." 18 months ago when all the Alan stuff was happening, I heard from multiple people (including seeing texts/messages) that Bret was basically just running interference for Alan, telling people Alan would never do anything inappropriate with women (in spite of the fact that there were witnesses a lot of the time), accusing the women of lying, etc.

I confronted him about it; he called me, saying that he was in shock, that he'd had a hard time believing that about his friend, but that he eventually realized it was true and he felt bad about everything, etc. Seemed plausible enough; poor decision-making, but understandable since they were really close friends. I also asked him on that call how life was treating him; again, rants about how much he hates homeless people.

At an event last year, literally as soon as he arrived at the hotel, there was a group of folks chatting in the lobby; he joins the group, starts with "I need to get something off my chest," and launches into a TIRADE about how much he hates homeless people. Brags about kicking them when they got too close to the gym. I think he even mentioned pepper-spraying them in situations that didn't sound overtly threatening. We actually got in a pretty big argument about it. Dude wouldn't budge. He just fucking hates homeless people. That's where I drew my line and decided I was done with the guy; I could be pleasant with him, but I wasn't going to do anything to promote him or his work again. Everything else that's come out recently (he doesn't just treat homeless people like shit, but rather, virtually everyone he has even a modicum of power over; plenty of people have messaged me with similar stories) was enough for me to decide it was worth saying something.

From - https://www.reddit.com/r/fitnesscirclejerk/comments/f7j2he/bret_contreras_is_an_abuser/ .

----------------------

The Niece - https://www.facebook.com/bretcontrerasfitness/videos/glute-circuit-2/1222372564524914/ .

-------------------------------

The Ex -

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2021, 03:31:41 AM »
LOL, If ragging on the homeless is the metric by which a person is measured, everyone here, myself included, is a piece of shit.😂

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2021, 12:04:12 AM »
I scrubbed through a lot of it because the guy was such a simp, but the worst part seems to be when Brett put his hand on a woman’s lower back while she was doing a glute exercise.

The woman didn’t seem to have a problem with it so I don’t know why this shithead felt the need to make a YouTube about it.

The squat part was the most ridiculous. He’s training the woman. Should he be standing in another room?

You should never stand in the same room during the spotting process. When the person that you are training racks the barbell, you should exit the building.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2021, 02:25:22 AM »

No biggie, i do that and press on other muscles as well on my clients/victims

I train four women and one bloke here in Sweden

Nobody complained so far or they wouldnt have gotten me as their PT
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2021, 03:35:13 AM »
You should never stand in the same room during the spotting process. When the person that you are training racks the barbell, you should exit the building.

😂😂😂

The reason that video got under my skin is that I’ve so had it with people who don’t put a dime in your pocket yet are always  trying to tell you what to do. My strategy of late is to  insult them so badly that they never speak to me again.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2021, 04:00:21 AM »
Never watched but from the gist of it some nerd is whining that someone is getting away with touching a lass? It may be news to him but in the real world away from the fat green haired lesbians as long as you don’t look like a disgusting pile of shizzoesque shit women aren’t going to scream from the rooftops if someone brushes past them 99% of times in social setting it’s women who initiate touch even if it’s just a meaningless them putting hand on shoulder or arm briefly as chatting.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2021, 04:11:24 AM »
I saw one instagram trainer instructing women and each time asking, "can I touch you?" when he felt he needed to do so. In this day and age that's probably good policy. One accusation, even a false one, and your life could be ruined.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2021, 04:38:20 AM »
I saw one instagram trainer instructing women and each time asking, "can I touch you?" when he felt he needed to do so. In this day and age that's probably good policy. One accusation, even a false one, and your life could be ruined.

This is a fair point. These days, unless it’s a women you’re involved with personally, it’s best to have as little involvement as possible, especially in an office. Last office I worked in and this was in the early 2000s, the women were always looking to cry sexual-harassment for some bullshit.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2021, 05:43:15 AM »

-------------------------------------------------

Greg Nuckols post -

level 2
gnuckols
·
2y
·
edited 2y

Dude, Bret's such a piece of shit. Two years ago, we're at the same event, and he starts ranting about how much he hates homeless people, completely unprompted. I think, "jeeze, this is really unpleasant to listen to, but maybe he recently had a very unpleasant experience with a homeless person. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt." 18 months ago when all the Alan stuff was happening, I heard from multiple people (including seeing texts/messages) that Bret was basically just running interference for Alan, telling people Alan would never do anything inappropriate with women (in spite of the fact that there were witnesses a lot of the time), accusing the women of lying, etc.

I confronted him about it; he called me, saying that he was in shock, that he'd had a hard time believing that about his friend, but that he eventually realized it was true and he felt bad about everything, etc. Seemed plausible enough; poor decision-making, but understandable since they were really close friends. I also asked him on that call how life was treating him; again, rants about how much he hates homeless people.

At an event last year, literally as soon as he arrived at the hotel, there was a group of folks chatting in the lobby; he joins the group, starts with "I need to get something off my chest," and launches into a TIRADE about how much he hates homeless people. Brags about kicking them when they got too close to the gym. I think he even mentioned pepper-spraying them in situations that didn't sound overtly threatening. We actually got in a pretty big argument about it. Dude wouldn't budge. He just fucking hates homeless people. That's where I drew my line and decided I was done with the guy; I could be pleasant with him, but I wasn't going to do anything to promote him or his work again. Everything else that's come out recently (he doesn't just treat homeless people like shit, but rather, virtually everyone he has even a modicum of power over; plenty of people have messaged me with similar stories) was enough for me to decide it was worth saying something.

From - https://www.reddit.com/r/fitnesscirclejerk/comments/f7j2he/bret_contreras_is_an_abuser/ .

----------------------

The Niece - https://www.facebook.com/bretcontrerasfitness/videos/glute-circuit-2/1222372564524914/ .

-------------------------------

The Ex -

Have you met anybody that has actually said they like homeless people?

Greg Cuckols apparently does.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2021, 05:50:55 AM »

Here in Sweden we have the dirty, disgusting Roma gypsy beggars harassing you at all supermarkets and businesses. "Hej hej!" they agressively say as you almost stumble over them. Never do I respond. Seriously, I have the urge to spit on them every time.

I have a girl sitting at the corner store here for the past 5 years. Goes back to Romania to pop out a kid every now and then. No plan to get out of their predicament. They LIKE begging and hooking at night. Vermin.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2021, 05:51:51 AM »
Wandering hands. Whatever happened to that innocuous little idiom? 'Watch out for so-and-so and his wandering hands when he's had a drink.'

Now it's all 'call the police!'

Shame. Everybody's so fired up these days. Grabbing a tit is serious business.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2021, 10:00:56 AM »

I'm inclined to give Contreras a pass on that too. Not sure where Nuckols is from, but if Contreras's San Diego homeless are anything like NY homeless, they make you hate 90% of them after a while.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2021, 10:15:15 AM »
Best not to even work with them.