Author Topic: why are bodybuilders asses judged but not their packages?  (Read 1827 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: why are bodybuilders asses judged but not their packages?
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 AM »
What I don't understand with guys like Dugdale, why choose such small panties? A little larger black ones and there's little focus on the package.

Way back in the day I had a huge Serbian friend who was said to have a legit 10 incher but precontest he was so paranoid and asked us if he should shove a sock in his briefs. He didn't but he was very self-conscious.

Regarding boner pills, I don't know about you guys but it makes the cock a bit bigger even when unaroused and flaccid. I would estimate maybe 80% of bodybuilders take boner pills before the stage "for the pump." But it likely doesn't do much for your flaccid size when dehydrated, nervous and perhaps cold.

Just wear proper sized black trunks goddammit. If I had briefs like Dugdale I would be deathly afraid the package, however small, could pop out on stage. It's like he was proud of showing how small his cock was, weird fetish  ???

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: why are bodybuilders asses judged but not their packages?
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2024, 11:53:47 AM »
What I don't understand with guys like Dugdale, why choose such small panties? A little larger black ones and there's little focus on the package.

Way back in the day I had a huge Serbian friend who was said to have a legit 10 incher but precontest he was so paranoid and asked us if he should shove a sock in his briefs. He didn't but he was very self-conscious.

Regarding boner pills, I don't know about you guys but it makes the cock a bit bigger even when unaroused and flaccid. I would estimate maybe 80% of bodybuilders take boner pills before the stage "for the pump." But it likely doesn't do much for your flaccid size when dehydrated, nervous and perhaps cold.

Just wear proper sized black trunks goddammit. If I had briefs like Dugdale I would be deathly afraid the package, however small, could pop out on stage. It's like he was proud of showing how small his cock was, weird fetish  ???
whatever it is, there is definitely something weird going on there, maybe he gets paid to humiliate himself