Author Topic: Monica Brant - Official appreciation thread  (Read 163454 times)

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
Re: Monica Brant - Official appreciation thread
« Reply #2100 on: March 05, 2024, 03:37:37 PM »
Anyone of you fine gentlemen has the link where I can purchase Monica's soiled panties from 1996? ;D

For research purposes, of course!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2101 on: March 06, 2024, 12:48:40 AM »
Anyone of you fine gentlemen has the link where I can purchase Monica's soiled panties from 1996? ;D

For research purposes, of course!
They would be pretty stinky by now.

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #2102 on: March 08, 2024, 06:07:43 AM »
by the way i love that song  ::)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2103 on: March 08, 2024, 06:51:33 AM »

by the way i love that song  ::)

Monica!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2104 on: March 08, 2024, 06:53:30 AM »

Parsh
T

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2105 on: March 08, 2024, 07:03:18 AM »
They were worse in “96!”

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2106 on: March 08, 2024, 08:13:27 PM »
When I was 13, me and this tomboy down the street went to the park and played tennis for a couple hours.  85 degree summer day.  When we got back to her house, her parents were gone so we started fooling around.  I made the mistake of heading south as I'd never done that before.  We are talking 1986 or 87 and she had full bush.  Full bush.  My face got about 3 inches from her cunt and I pulled back as I was throwing up in my mouth.  To this day, I've never encountered anything this putrid.  Not her fault obviously but it was a long time before I mustered up the nerve to finally eat a pussy. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2107 on: March 09, 2024, 01:15:38 AM »

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2108 on: March 09, 2024, 04:26:35 PM »
When I was 13, me and this tomboy down the street went to the park and played tennis for a couple hours.  85 degree summer day.  When we got back to her house, her parents were gone so we started fooling around.  I made the mistake of heading south as I'd never done that before.  We are talking 1986 or 87 and she had full bush.  Full bush.  My face got about 3 inches from her cunt and I pulled back as I was throwing up in my mouth.  To this day, I've never encountered anything this putrid.  Not her fault obviously but it was a long time before I mustered up the nerve to finally eat a pussy.

Damn. How’d that event end?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2109 on: March 09, 2024, 05:09:49 PM »
Damn. How’d that event end?

That was pretty much it.  I actually did a good job not letting her know how bad it was.  I just climbed back on top of her, suck her tits for a few and we called it a day. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2110 on: March 10, 2024, 12:05:36 AM »
:D 13? You started early G.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #2111 on: March 10, 2024, 07:32:06 AM »
:D 13? You started early G.

ghetto blacks like him always do , lack of father figures, the cycle always repeats its self...

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #2112 on: March 10, 2024, 07:38:32 AM »

That was pretty much it.  I actually did a good job not letting her know how bad it was.  I just climbed back on top of her, suck her tits for a few and we called it a day.

Solid.

Reminds me of something vaguely similar.  I was about 15 and was a little obsessed with the 69 position - couldn't get enough of those close-ups mang!

Now this is well back in the day before the idea of 'squirting' was a thing, so I was working back there when she gave a little moan and shudder, and then a hot jet hit me right in the back of the throat, leaving me with a mouthful!

What to do?

What do you think Taffin did - swallowed that shit and got on with business LOL

:-X
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2113 on: March 10, 2024, 10:24:29 AM »
Solid.

Reminds me of something vaguely similar.  I was about 15 and was a little obsessed with the 69 position - couldn't get enough of those close-ups mang!

Now this is well back in the day before the idea of 'squirting' was a thing, so I was working back there when she gave a little moan and shudder, and then a hot jet hit me right in the back of the throat, leaving me with a mouthful!

What to do?

What do you think Taffin did - swallowed that shit and got on with business LOL

:-X

That's fortitude and dedication to the craft my friend. Bravo.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2114 on: March 10, 2024, 03:14:51 PM »
They were worse in “96!”
Up close and personal experience?
T

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2115 on: March 10, 2024, 04:45:30 PM »
Anyone remember when Howard told the story of banging some woman at his place and she had a runny fart and he took his add and wiped the shit with his thumb and then on his bedsheets.  Lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2116 on: March 10, 2024, 05:29:50 PM »
 :)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2117 on: March 10, 2024, 06:38:39 PM »
Up close and personal experience?
lol…. I wish! …

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2119 on: March 12, 2024, 12:16:24 AM »
Anyone remember when Howard told the story of banging some woman at his place and she had a runny fart and he took his add and wiped the shit with his thumb and then on his bedsheets.  Lol
Yeah. :D Where has Howard been?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #2120 on: March 12, 2024, 04:02:28 PM »

:)

Monica

After this shoot, did you make out with Milos and let him finger-bang you with his chubby Serbian digits to the point you closed your eyes for a second to pretend it wasn't happening, only to find later after he left he'd stolen your drug stash when you blinked..?
T

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #2121 on: March 12, 2024, 04:32:14 PM »
Monica

After this shoot, did you make out with Milos and let him finger-bang you with his chubby Serbian digits to the point you closed your eyes for a second to pretend it wasn't happening, only to find later after he left he'd stolen your drug stash when you blinked..?

How many fingers do you think Milosh put in there?  I think Gentleman Sarcev only puts 2 fingers in at most, as he likes to "hit it right to keep it tight".

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2122 on: March 12, 2024, 05:18:01 PM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2123 on: March 13, 2024, 01:05:57 PM »
Mo I’m going to bump your thread with this RIP thread from 2022

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=676859.0

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #2124 on: March 13, 2024, 02:51:57 PM »
How many fingers do you think Milosh put in there?  I think Gentleman Sarcev only puts 2 fingers in at most, as he likes to "hit it right to keep it tight".

Sounds good.  I was thinking more of a sequential, finger-by-finger style giant set for each hand in a 5 x 20 x 2 configuration - 200 reps to exhaustion

Of course, he'd have shot slin beforehand, so I'm thinking he'd also be sipping an intra-fingerbust shake of Vitargo and MCT's to give him energy to complete the set and then run away afterwards shouting "Is lie I don't touch her this all mine I found it on floor!"
T