Author Topic: Juicing over 40 and then ... dropping dead  (Read 9845 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Juicing over 40 and then ... dropping dead
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2021, 03:37:57 PM »
Not this topic buddy  ..

Like I said.  guys who keep juicing over 40  and then having a sudden passing if they did not have any kids I will totally respect, support and even celebrate their choice  it takes guts and a huge amount of desire .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Honestly why do you care?

Do they need your respect? ;D

They had kids, big fucking deal man.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2021, 03:41:11 PM »
Walking around with superhuman levels of test at 40-50 will definitely speed up your journey to the afterlife.

If there was an afterlife. ;D

It will not kill you anymore than eating a cheeseburger will.

Yes over a period of 5-10 years it "may" cause health problems.

As will just about anything you consume.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2021, 04:03:52 PM »

Doing LSD a few times or DMT will not hurt you. And it absolutely can change your perspective on life.

I still haven't tried psychedelics. Simply because I'm afraid it might send me to hell for 12 hours  :D
Some people I listen to have recommended taking a "heroic dose" of shrooms and sitting in a dark room by yourself as the best way. These guys say it's possibly life changing in a positive sense. How would you go about it if it was your first time?

Anyone else? Spike?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2021, 04:16:29 PM »
I still haven't tried psychedelics. Simply because I'm afraid it might send me to hell for 12 hours  :D
Some people I listen to have recommended taking a "heroic dose" of shrooms and sitting in a dark room by yourself as the best way. These guys say it's possibly life changing in a positive sense. How would you go about it if it was your first time?

Anyone else? Spike?

DMT you need someone there to guide you. There are Shaman that specialize in helping you. Come to New Mexico and i'll hook you up.

DMT can literally send you to hell. I've only done it twice and it was an amazing experience. Imagine experiencing your entire life from a 3rd point of view. It's wild and will make you change things about yourself.

With LSD or shrooms, you want someone there who has done it before to watch after you. The first trip can make people a little wild and do stupid things. My first few trips were with friends.

You want to be somewhere safe and where you will not be bothered. Do not do them in public or in a place where sober people will randomly appear. Be alone in a house, nice and dark. Or maybe out in the woods. But beware things are going to look and feel different. Everyone responds a little different to their first trip.

After a few trips you can do it anywhere. We used to go to my friends ranch in Texas and drive around on 4-wheelers all night. Look at the stars. Start a fire and just chill.

Don't do anything dangerous and do not try to drive a car. Your motor skills will be fine, but your timeframe of existence will be distorted. You might think it's been 3 minutes and it's been 30.

Stay hydrated and be with people who care about you. It can be an emotional experience. But generally, you will see things differently and feel things WAY differently. Go roll around in the grass like a dog for 30 minutes. Fall in love with a music album from years passed. It can be different for everyone.

Some people like myself have seen things, weird things. People morph into animals and walls disappear. I watched my friend turn into Marilyn Manson and it was as real as anything. Was at an apartment and could see through the walls to the outside area with perfect precision. Weird shit.

Walked out side my friends house during the day and everything looked like a cartoon, like in that Roger Rabbit movie. It was wild.

It is very fun, but some people can have a bad trip. You need to be in a good place mentally and with good people.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2021, 04:23:26 PM »
DMT you need someone there to guide you. There are Shaman that specialize in helping you. Come to New Mexico and i'll hook you up.

DMT can literally send you to hell. I've only done it twice and it was an amazing experience. Imagine experiencing your entire life from a 3rd point of view. It's wild and will make you change things about yourself.

With LSD or shrooms, you want someone there who has done it before to watch after you. The first trip can make people a little wild and do stupid things. My first few trips were with friends.

You want to be somewhere safe and where you will not be bothered. Do not do them in public or in a place where sober people will randomly appear. Be alone in a house, nice and dark. Or maybe out in the woods. But beware things are going to look and feel different. Everyone responds a little different to their first trip.

After a few trips you can do it anywhere. We used to go to my friends ranch in Texas and drive around on 4-wheelers all night. Look at the stars. Start a fire and just chill.

Don't do anything dangerous and do not try to drive a car. Your motor skills will be fine, but your timeframe of existence will be distorted. You might think it's been 3 minutes and it's been 30.

Stay hydrated and be with people who care about you. It can be an emotional experience. But generally, you will see things differently and feel things WAY differently. Go roll around in the grass like a dog for 30 minutes. Fall in love with a music album from years passed. It can be different for everyone.

Some people like myself have seen things, weird things. People morph into animals and walls disappear. I watched my friend turn into Marilyn Manson and it was as real as anything. Was at an apartment and could see through the walls to the outside area with perfect precision. Weird shit.

Walked out side my friends house during the day and everything looked like a cartoon, like in that Roger Rabbit movie. It was wild.

It is very fun, but some people can have a bad trip. You need to be in a good place mentally and with good people.

Thanks. Would be hard to find a good sitter though, don't really know any trippers. My brother's 18 year old son said he did LSD. No way would I trust a child like that to keep watch. :D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2021, 07:14:28 PM »
WOULD TRT be considered "juicing" for men over 40, 50?....

Depends on the dose. When bodybuilders say they are on TRT it isn't the dose the regular Joe takes.  It's code for I'm still taking a boat load of test but it pales in comparison of what I took in my juicing era.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2021, 07:21:49 PM »
I agree with you.

A lot of anti-drug people on this board. I just ignore them, if they don't like what i do i could care less.

They have never tried most drugs either, they just feel the need to tell people things, like a parent.

Doing LSD a few times or DMT will not hurt you. And it absolutely can change your perspective on life.

I've done a lot of drugs in my life, but always with limits, not regularly. And i can promise you my perspective and attitude on life has changed due to some experiences i've had.

A few years ago i changed my life completely and have become the Zen master. My life is amazing, every day is like vacation. I don't even know what stress is anymore.

What i've learned is to not take people seriously. There are many people who want to bring you down just because they disagree with you or were raised differently.

Do what you want, it's your life.

If someone wants to juice themselves into an early grave, it's none of my business. If they have kids that sucks, but people will never change their minds because a bunch of random dudes tell them too.
LSD will give you a permanent change of perception. Some just may not realize it. Happy to have done it the few times I did as well as shrooms. Wouldn’t consider doing those mind bending drug again.
T

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2021, 08:34:15 PM »

Anyone else? Spike?

it's not like you see on tv, you're in full control the time, it's kinda like having those flip sunglasses, you have the ability to turn it off and on. obviously not with a heroic dose.

The same way roids wont turn you into an asshole unless you're already one, a dose of shrooms wont send you over the edge as long as you dont have existing mental issue

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2021, 08:35:49 PM »
Thanks. Would be hard to find a good sitter though, don't really know any trippers. My brother's 18 year old son said he did LSD. No way would I trust a child like that to keep watch. :D

you can always take a trip to costa rica or mexico, but if you live anywhere on the coasts you can prob find a doctor's office doing some sort of psychedelic therapy 

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2021, 08:49:59 PM »
Brutal if true

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2021, 10:07:08 PM »
There is an old drug saying from the Timothy Leary days "Once you get in the room, close the door behind you". What it means is that the mind works by reinforcement. If you expand the mind, then stop the drugs or you will reinforce the drug, not the mind expansion. The Beatles did it perfectly, going from "She Loves You" with suits and ties to Sgt. Pepper where they kept their wits and skills but just got in the room and took culture with them, drugs or not.  Mike Tyson is a perfect example of the opposite, he is overdoing the psychedelic's, or "the toad" as he calls it, and combined with constant marijuana use, he now babbles on about "you need to die to really be alive", and pseudo-intellectual bullshit that really has no relevance to one's life. But if you go into the experience with a purpose, it can be life changing. I did an ayahuasca ceremony while living in Mexico with a traditional shaman, and all participants went around the room before we took the drug and had to say our "proposito", which in Spanish means our goal/purpose from the experience.  Have a point to what you do in life, whether mind altering drugs, anabolic drugs, or any other action.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2021, 10:40:12 PM »
Embarrassing meltdown tbh.  Thoughts & prayers to him  :'(
Yeah, I like his posts and life story but this one was a meltdown on a tangent outside of the thread intention.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2021, 11:40:18 PM »
Most people in their 40's don't consider death regardless of lifestyle.

In regards to men:

In their 20’s men think they’re invincible

In their 30’s men don’t care

In their 40’s men don’t want to know

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2021, 12:15:38 AM »
it's not like you see on tv, you're in full control the time, it's kinda like having those flip sunglasses, you have the ability to turn it off and on. obviously not with a heroic dose.

The same way roids wont turn you into an asshole unless you're already one, a dose of shrooms wont send you over the edge as long as you dont have existing mental issue

Maybe with a very small dose.

Like a micro dose.

I've seen people lose their minds on 2 hits of LSD. Saw a young girl have a seizure.

You are in control, but your mental state is not normal and you do not function the same way. It's not like drinking a 12 pack, but you are very altered and simple things become mesmerizing. I watched my brother light a dozen cigarettes and just let them burn out over time in his hand, not smoking one of them. He was too busy talking to me about random things.

My friend drove us to the store to get drinks, we sat at a stoplight for almost 15 minutes, wondering why it never turned green. We were too busy listening to music to notice it changed.

Also, if several people are tripping, you may experience things together, without knowing it. We were sitting by a fire and i saw this amber raise out of the fire and float away like an angel. I looked at my friend and we both said at the same time "did you see that angel".

It's a trip. But worth it IMO.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2021, 12:24:24 AM »
LSD will give you a permanent change of perception. Some just may not realize it. Happy to have done it the few times I did as well as shrooms. Wouldn’t consider doing those mind bending drug again.

I haven't done it in 12 years.

I'd never do it today.

My mind is not ready to accept it.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2021, 06:26:18 AM »

Like a micro dose.

I've seen people lose their minds on 2 hits of LSD. Saw a young girl have a seizure.

You are in control, but your mental state is not normal and you do not function the same way. It's not like drinking a 12 pack, but you are very altered and simple things become mesmerizing. I watched my brother light a dozen cigarettes and just let them burn out over time in his hand, not smoking one of them. He was too busy talking to me about random things.

My friend drove us to the store to get drinks, we sat at a stoplight for almost 15 minutes, wondering why it never turned green. We were too busy listening to music to notice it changed.

Also, if several people are tripping, you may experience things together, without knowing it. We were sitting by a fire and i saw this amber raise out of the fire and float away like an angel. I looked at my friend and we both said at the same time "did you see that angel".

I got it, I've been to burning man multiple times lol, I've never seen anyone have a seizure from acid that's not the norm

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2021, 01:35:22 PM »
Honestly why do you care?

Do they need your respect? ;D

They had kids, big fucking deal man.

why do I care ? I think dying of a heart attack "in this industry" is something worth talking about  ,

Honestly, I feel sympathy for their kids  , not that they (need it) but it  sucks to be left with no dad for such stupid reasons  ..

Obviously for a lot of bodybuilders (like yourself)  having kids and pushing the Bodybuilding life style after 40 is not a fucking big deal ...

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   quarter turn to the right  LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEE

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2021, 02:28:09 PM »

But I have mental issues. It's why I'm considering psychedelics :D Some claim they cured their depression with these drugs.

Losing control generally scares me. Or getting high and not realising I'm on drugs and it's the drug that causes all these weird effects :D But mostly I'm scared of panicking. I love weed but even weed has put me right on the edge of a real panic attack. I don't think most people realise what kind of fear, the intensity of it, the mind is able to experience in certain situations

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2021, 04:17:54 PM »
But I have mental issues. It's why I'm considering psychedelics :D Some claim they cured their depression with these drugs.
If you ever did any acid or mescaline,you woud realize just how fucking dumb the above 3 sentences are.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2021, 04:22:05 PM »
I got it, I've been to burning man multiple times lol, I've never seen anyone have a seizure from acid that's not the norm

So have i.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but what you stated is consistent with a very low dose of shrooms.

Acid is very different.

Shrooms seem to be more forgiving since it's a natural substance.

On acid i've seen several people lose their shit, people i knew very well who were not mentally unstable.

Not everyone is ready for it.

But again, most of my trips were 2-3 hits of acid or 5-6 grams of shrooms, sometimes more. Not quite a heroic dose but enough to really mess you up.

Also we used to candy flip with acid and x. Crazy times.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2021, 05:18:08 PM »
There is an old drug saying from the Timothy Leary days "Once you get in the room, close the door behind you". What it means is that the mind works by reinforcement. If you expand the mind, then stop the drugs or you will reinforce the drug, not the mind expansion. The Beatles did it perfectly, going from "She Loves You" with suits and ties to Sgt. Pepper where they kept their wits and skills but just got in the room and took culture with them, drugs or not.  Mike Tyson is a perfect example of the opposite, he is overdoing the psychedelic's, or "the toad" as he calls it, and combined with constant marijuana use, he now babbles on about "you need to die to really be alive", and pseudo-intellectual bullshit that really has no relevance to one's life. But if you go into the experience with a purpose, it can be life changing. I did an ayahuasca ceremony while living in Mexico with a traditional shaman, and all participants went around the room before we took the drug and had to say our "proposito", which in Spanish means our goal/purpose from the experience.  Have a point to what you do in life, whether mind altering drugs, anabolic drugs, or any other action.

Sounds like "pseudo-intellectual bullshit". ^

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2021, 05:39:26 PM »

Like a micro dose.

That's really interesting!

One of the issues I see with the psychedelic experience is how you integrate the experience back into reality. Having someone confirm what would otherwise be considered a hallucination complicates things. Your experience there really brings into question what is actually going on in the psychedelic experience and I don't think empiricism or scientific thought can explain this. At least in some parts of the world you have shamans who can guide and explain the experiences to some extent.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2021, 08:58:11 PM »
Sounds like "pseudo-intellectual bullshit". ^
LOl...that's pretty good. But if you want to go into some extreme part of your mind/body/soul through the use of drugs, then you should have a reason for doing so. Otherwise you're just another drug addict. It's like taking 2 grams of test and deca per week and sitting on the couch eating potato chips and never lifting weights or working out. You should have a point for using some sort of mind and/or body altering substance. That's not pseudo-intellectual bullshit it's fact and called living with purpose.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2021, 01:24:51 AM »
That's really interesting!

One of the issues I see with the psychedelic experience is how you integrate the experience back into reality. Having someone confirm what would otherwise be considered a hallucination complicates things. Your experience there really brings into question what is actually going on in the psychedelic experience and I don't think empiricism or scientific thought can explain this. At least in some parts of the world you have shamans who can guide and explain the experiences to some extent.

Yeah i did the Shaman thing on DMT. It's a life changing experience.

But yes on psychedelic drugs things happen that cannot be explained.

I have a dozen weird stories like these that are unexplainable. Things happening to people at the same time mentally that we never communicated. You see something wild and look over to your friend as he's looking at you and then you both mention the same occurrence. It happens a lot and it's not like watching a movie. I believe you are connected somehow.

It's a wild ass thing, that's why i believe it's worth it to try them if you are ready.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2021, 01:39:02 AM »
If you ever did any acid or mescaline,you woud realize just how fucking dumb the above 3 sentences are.

Well, to keep it bodybuilding related, Dorian said he was clinically depressed after his bodybuilding career. He said psychedelics changed everything for the better. Even made him reduce/stop his use of recreational drugs. Many claim psychedelics helped them stop heavy rec drugs such as opiates.

There are tons and tons of similar accounts. And the guys who do psychedelics to "improve themselves" must feel something isn't right or satisfactory in their lives or they wouldn't go looking for these experiences. Why would you, if everything was fine?

Add to that the fact that psychedelics like psilocybin are used in US psych hospitals currently in experimental trials supposedly to good effect. For depression, for fear of death in the terminally ill and so on.

But I've never done them so can't speak on it personally.

Yeah i did the Shaman thing on DMT. It's a life changing experience.

People such as Joe Rogan talk about smoking DMT without any shaman. To me DMT sounds more attractive than LSD in that it's supposedly only a 15 minute trip compared to like 12 hours with acid.