Author Topic: Aaron Singerman - "dangerous" behavior - bond revoked - jail time  (Read 10076 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Final Words I Said To Aaron...
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2022, 07:47:07 AM »
says the clown with 4 posts.
I just bought this account. and you?

Fixed.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2022, 07:58:03 AM »
Fixed while touching some kids

huh?

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2022, 08:01:23 AM »

You'll hear from him again although not at least until he starts serving his sentence.  I'll keep ya updated
Updated on what?

What their watching on movie night?

When they get crumb cakes for desert?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2022, 08:15:43 AM »
Louisiana is an amazing state. I wish I could go there to teach French math under the CODOFIL program, but I won't be traveling back to the USA until the vaccination requirement is lifted.

I had no idea Singerman was from Louisiana. I suppose I always thought of him as being raised in Palumbo's neck of the woods.

Don't listen to these turkeys.  Salaries range from 20-35k.  I'm assuming you're married.  Given the area you said you'd like to teach French, you'd be able to buy a nice 3 bedroom shotgun for 75-100k.

Nobody wants your racist ass in the states...stay your ugly face in canada and suck maple syrup from tree

We're talking about the Deep South here, femboy.  You're really worrying about racist behavior. I'm still trying to figure how some rednecks didn't put the Beats by Dre on Vissy and you in Carolina.  :-\

Celine  :-*

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2022, 08:17:28 AM »
Updated on what?

What their watching on movie night?

When they get crumb cakes for desert?

You think Aaron cant get bodybuilding magazines or correspondences???  Come on.   He's likely going to end up in FPC anyway
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2022, 08:21:37 AM »
Have you checked the salaries for those positions? I think it's elementary and middle school teachers. You probably can't support a family on it.

What’s the salary for these positions? Teachers I know in the Midwest do good for working 9 months out of year and in California many are making 6 figures on 185 day a year contract.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2022, 08:23:36 AM »
 You knew Hank Aaron?  Cool.
a

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Aaron Singerman - "dangerous" behavior is "escalating". Car Accident
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2022, 08:36:38 AM »

From Darielle Singerman, Aaron's wife

Aaron also put out a video on his last day before they revoked his bond, and took him to jail.

"I was hoping i wouldn’t have to post this. We’ve stayed quiet on here even after all the weak internet “reporters” said what they needed to…truth be told, we’ve been dealing with this quietly for some time and even worse the last couple months. I can’t fault him for the mistakes he’s made the last couple months. We weren’t prepared to handle the blow we were about to take. The loss he was feeling between me and the kids…and everyday normal life, the business. It’s a helpless, powerless situation that no one would know how they would handle until they’re in these shoes, and i wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Today i had to say goodbye to my husband for an unknown amount of time. Unfortunately paying the price for decisions in what feels like an old life. We had until the end of the month but unfortunately he struggled coping with this stress. We both have. But he’s made choices i know he regrets and I’ve emotionally dealt in ways that could have been better. The unknown has truly felt like torture on our lives and the only thing i can say is i guess this means this is the beginning of the end of this nightmare. It’s going to be a long road for me and the boys, but they are my strength and it’s truly amazing how much power and energy these guys can give me.

Aaron says it all here but just want to reiterate a huge thank you to everyone who’s reached out to us, offered support and just simply had/have our backs through this. This still doesn’t seem real, and i know it’ll hit me in moments when i want to call him to say hi in the middle of the day or send him a funny video from the kids or going to sleep at night. Life and our days won’t be the same for a while, and it’ll be a new normal we’ll have to get used to, but like I’ve told the boys, this isn’t forever and there will be an end.  This just really fking sucks."

https://www.facebook.com/DariRoseG/videos/232816319016321

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2022, 08:57:53 AM »
What’s the salary for these positions? Teachers I know in the Midwest do good for working 9 months out of year and in California many are making 6 figures on 185 day a year contract.
Average K-12 teacher in Midwest makes $58k.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Aaron Singerman - "dangerous" behavior - bond revoked - jail time
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2022, 09:14:26 AM »
https://bocanewsnow.com/2022/01/13/aaron-singermans-bond-revoked-declared-a-danger-to-the-community/

BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Redcon1 Founder Aaron Singerman was just ordered into federal holding by Federal Magistrate Judge William Matthewman. Singerman was taken into custody in the U.S. District Courthouse in West Palm Beach. Federal Magistrate Matthewman declared Singerman “a danger to the community and himself.” The hearing took nearly two hours and included testimony by a U.S. Probation Officer assigned to review Aaron Singerman’s conduct as part of a pre-sentencing report.

Singerman was indicted in 2019 on multiple counts of fraud, conspiracy to defraud the USA, and mislabeling and selling nutritional supplements as part of his relationship with “Blackstone Labs.” He plead guilty on the eve of his federal trial to “introduction of unapproved new drugs into interstate commerce with intent to degrade and mislead.” He was set to be sentenced later this month to what could be 13 years in prison.

Posted to Facebook hours before Aaron Singerman was taken into custody in the federal courthouse in West Palm Beach.
But Singerman was arrested for “boating under the influence” shortly after the guilty plea when police say he crashed into multiple docks in Broward County. After he was released from custody, federal prosecutors and his attorneys agreed that the arrest would not constitute a bond violation if Singerman attended substance abuse and mental health counseling.

Within the past few days, however, Singerman was allegedly arrested again — this time for DUI — after federal prosecutors say he was caught driving under the influence of sleeping pills and causing a crash. That arrest led to federal prosecutors requesting an urgent bond revocation hearing Thursday afternoon. Singerman was taken into custody during that hearing. We note that no South Florida police department says it was involved with the alleged latest incident.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2022, 09:31:06 AM »
Didn’t Dr. Goodrum say that Aaron would not do time?
X

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Re: Aaron Singerman - Final Words I Said To Aaron...
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2022, 10:12:10 AM »
Slurping and gagging aren’t words Vince….

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2022, 10:18:03 AM »

How are they making 6 figures at 185 a day?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2022, 10:22:59 AM »
Didn’t Dr. Goodrum say that Aaron would not do time?

It's all hearsay.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2022, 10:23:57 AM »
Lets Finish The Game.  

Some may love or hate him but he's a family man thats looked out for his wife and kids.  Wish him the best ...or dont

That did not sound half as cool as you thought it would. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2022, 10:28:11 AM »
That did not sound half as cool as you thought it would.

Lol! What does that even mean? Finish the game as in keep breaking the law, keep conning people from prison or attempt suicide via bedsheet?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2022, 10:30:01 AM »
How are they making 6 figures at 185 a day?

185 working days per year maybe.

Although I don't know if it's as good as it sounds. I know a few of teachers and during term time they have almost no free time. Lesson planning pretty much takes up their whole evening.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2022, 10:30:53 AM »
Lol! What does that even mean? Finish the game as in keep breaking the law, keep conning people from prison or attempt suicide via bedsheet?

And the way he tried to indirectly insert himself into it for attention was pathetic.

As if anyone - Aaron included - gives a shit of what his "conversation" was.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2022, 10:33:44 AM »

Young Guns 2....watch it sometime
A

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2022, 10:35:11 AM »
Young Guns 2....watch it sometime

I love your obscure movie quotes, Vince. I’ll YouTube it right away

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2022, 10:37:01 AM »
I love your obscure movie quotes, Vince. I’ll YouTube it right away

This will help.  Dont fear your destiny , face it

A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2022, 10:50:04 AM »
Vince, I encourage you to keep writing Singerman. You know, years of forced confinement with the sights, smells, and errant touches of other men could flip him over to your way of thinking ;).

One minute you're just a pen pal, next minute you're the new Mr. Singerman.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2022, 11:07:45 AM »
Vince, I encourage you to keep writing Singerman. You know, years of forced confinement with the sights, smells, and errant touches of other men could flip him over to your way of thinking ;).

One minute you're just a pen pal, next minute you're the new Mr. Singerman.

LOL!!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2022, 11:08:18 AM »
Quick link to the GoFundMe page please?  (Thinking of the children...)
T