Author Topic: Sex And The City Characters Are The Same Age As The Golden Girls Characters  (Read 1805 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Sex in the City characters are the same age as the Golden Girls characters
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2022, 02:50:28 PM »
SATC and AJLT don't hold up. I'd rather watch the Golden Girls.

Dee Snider with neck cords. If that's her best, her best won't do.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2022, 02:56:54 PM »
SATC and AJLT don't hold up. I'd rather watch the Golden Girls.

She was hot back in the 80’s

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2022, 12:44:57 PM »
Shows like this abomination exist to brainwash young women into thinking that it's okay to whore around, not get married or have children in their prime, chase ''careers'', that they can still have everything when they're in their 50s etc. Pure propaganda to destroy all our values. No wonder why the use of antidepressants and alcoghol abuse have skyrocketted among women.

Because they are so much better off giving up their careers hitching up having half a dozen kids and becoming completely dependent servants to children and guys like you

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2022, 12:48:00 PM »
Because they are so much better off giving up their careers hitching up having half a dozen kids and becoming completely dependent servants to children and guys like you

you sound like a white knight

pamith

• Getbig V
I remember when sex and the city was ''sex in the city'' (Mandela effect)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2022, 12:53:32 PM »
Shows like this abomination exist to brainwash young women into thinking that it's okay to whore around, not get married or have children in their prime, chase ''careers'', that they can still have everything when they're in their 50s etc. Pure propaganda to destroy all our values. No wonder why the use of antidepressants and alcoghol abuse have skyrocketted among women.

Would you be complaining if their whoring around meant landing on your dick?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Kim Catrall was the only hot one and she is not in the new one.  She was older than the other actors on the show, she's probably at least 60 now.

falco

• Getbig V
Nice catch OP.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Kim Catrall was the only hot one and she is not in the new one.  She was older than the other actors on the show, she's probably at least 60 now.

Fucking smoke show as “lassie” in Porkys. Jacked to that many times as a 13 year old.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2022, 01:24:43 PM »

Fucking simp.

~

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Nice catch OP.

I've outed myself on three fronts.  Reading People magazine, watching Sex and the City, and watching the Golden Girls.   :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Fucking smoke show as “lassie” in Porkys. Jacked to that many times as a 13 year old.

Great callback! 

Your post made me just re-watch that classic scene - thanks for giving me a legit LOL today! ;D

I haven't watched that movie for the longest time - might have to watch the rest of it now to see if it stands the test of time

T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Outed for knowing and caring enough to post.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Great callback! 

Your post made me just re-watch that classic scene - thanks for giving me a legit LOL today! ;D

I haven't watched that movie for the longest time - might have to watch the rest of it now to see if it stands the test of time

All three hold up. Bob Clark early 70's - mid 80's put out some great stuff.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
Mainstream Media/Gov/Public school education (Clown World) official narrative to teen girls:

> Be free strong independent young waman ASAP

> TV says you can be anything you want to be, kids smarter than your dumb father/parents, ignore his dumb "over protective" fatherly "patriarchal" advices he gave you to protect you from bad men

>Don't have kids and get married, if you do -> divorce or abortion is easy out - Career for waman is most NB!

>Career in mega corp first! ignore value of finding good man early on & having family.

>Rather chase easy money, have morals of "sex in the city" boss babe.

>Rather work for big boss man (that no care about you) in a big mega corp that owns the Mainstream Media/banks/Tax hungry government ...do this ASAP young waman!