Author Topic: In case anyone needs more proof that Ivermectin is effective against Covid  (Read 2949 times)

jerseysilverback

• Getbig II
Anyone with a university-level degree in statistics has probably reached the conclusion that Ivermectin is effective at reducing death and illness related to Covid.  The fact that this information was suppressed to push more profitable experimental drugs is a global disgrace.  Who benefited? Follow the money, MSM, Big Pharma, Big Tech, and the Democratic party.

This video by Dr. John Campbell should convince even the most skeptical.  He has no dog in this fight.   He is fully vaxed and receives no money from Ivermectin producers (Ivermectin is essentially free).

&t=504s

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
yes, but libs are full-blown retards
most will still be in denial / refute it
they want  their poison jabs, and they want to take the rest of the people with them
saw the fattest, crippled kunt in the market yesterday, all masked up, waiting for people to walk by so he was 6-feet away (on his scooter)
and then getting in the cigarette line
his carriage was full of shit-food and beer
"youre putting my risk at health by not masking and not vaxxing"  ::)
poster-child for these retards

full-blown tards

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Either it's a harmless cold or it is something so scary you need to experiment with off label usage of veterinary drugs you can't have it both ways. Fuck you covid and your cure

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Been pretty convinced for awhile about the 'mectin and I agree that dude's vids are of value.

I just can't invest another 20 minutes watching him put tick marks next to things whilst being British.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Either it's a harmless cold or it is something so scary you need to experiment with off label usage of veterinary drugs you can't have it both ways. Fuck you covid and your cure

It is not just a vet drug.  It is legitimately a human grade and manufactured for human consumption.  It was invented in the 70's, and 2 scientists won a nobel prize for the human usage of it.  Stop spreading lies.

Until it became Omicron variants no one was saying covid was a harmless cold, just that it didn't warrant taking experimental EUA only (not legitimately/fully approved shots) to avoid if you were under 50, and no or under 4 cormobities.  I was worried about catching it, so I have human grade Ivermectin on hand just in case.  I feel like it is the better choice, at least for me.  Everyone has to make their own choices, and I don't think we should be having so much division in the country over whichever one chooses.  Either way, whatever turns out to be we each will live the consequences.   

The local tracker posted each week here is 50/50 for deaths usually, but lately has been more vaxxed than non.  That leads me to believe that the non caught it, and as the CDC has finally admitted....naturally immunity is real, and IMO seems to be now stronger than the vaxxes.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Been pretty convinced for awhile about the 'mectin and I agree that dude's vids are of value.

I just can't invest another 20 minutes watching him put tick marks next to things whilst being British.

High Intensity Health (shorter clips than Campbell) and Dr. Been Medical Lectures (the same or 2x as long as Dr. Campbell)  are both good channels that have been on top of things just like Dr. Campbell.  There's a Dr. Mark (something, forget his last name) who is great as well.  If you watch the three other channels enough he will start popping up on your "recommended' vids if you watch YT on your tv like I do.  His are also around 10-12 minutes only.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Sweet. Yep, I've seen Been, one about the role of platelet factor 4 in VITT. He seemed good if you want to spend the time.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sweet. Yep, I've seen Been, one about the role of platelet factor 4 in VITT. He seemed good if you want to spend the time.

Yeah, he gets a bit off track sometimes and talks rather slow.  He was the first I saw to post about the Mrna splitting DNA in the liver though, so sometimes you have to watch if you wanna know then and there.  The MSM sure as fuck is going to get around to talking about it anytime soon.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
This is the paper cited in the video  https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971221009887#

Here is what one of the authors had to say

https://twitter.com/JoseGonzalesZa1/status/1499450061025157120

"I am ONE of the authors of the study. This "retrospective" study looks for ASSOCIATION, not causality.
Now that we have randomized clinical trials, we can say with certainty that IVERMECTIN DOES NOT WORK AT ALL FOR COVID.
I recommend to read the conclusions of the abstract."

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
This is the paper cited in the video  https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971221009887#

"I am ONE of the authors of the study. This "retrospective" study looks for ASSOCIATION, not causality.
Now that we have randomized clinical trials, we can say with certainty that IVERMECTIN DOES NOT WORK AT ALL FOR COVID.

The guys on this board obviously know better.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
The guys on this board obviously know better.

brainwashed cock-lovers like yourself sure dont.
just do as your told jab-tard.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
brainwashed cock-lovers like yourself sure dont.
just do as your told jab-tard.

Easy there booster.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V

"twitter" lol.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

"twitter" lol.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/

Yup:

"Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."

"Ivermectin is a well-known medicine that is approved as an antiparasitic by the World Health Organization and the US Food and Drug Administration. It is widely used in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) to treat worm infections.2,3 Also used for the treatment of scabies and lice, it is one of the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines.4 With total doses of ivermectin distributed apparently equaling one-third of the present world population,5 ivermectin at the usual doses (0.2–0.4 mg/kg) is considered extremely safe for use in humans.6,7 In addition to its antiparasitic activity, it has been noted to have antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties, leading to an increasing list of therapeutic indications."

Flexacon

• Getbig V

"twitter" lol.

"Author of cited article" lol

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

That's priceless from someone who's willing to take/inject off label veterinary drugs in the pursuit of "looking good"  ::)  (that's subjective...)

BTW, Ivermectin is a human grade drug that has been successfully prescribed for a plethora of conditions, just as Prednisone, Benadryl and aspirin.
:

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: In case anyone needs more proof that Ivermectin is effective against Covid
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2022, 06:18:11 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2022, 06:42:52 AM »
SCAMDEMIC OF PEACE

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2022, 09:59:17 AM »
Yup:

"Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."

"Ivermectin is a well-known medicine that is approved as an antiparasitic by the World Health Organization and the US Food and Drug Administration. It is widely used in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) to treat worm infections.2,3 Also used for the treatment of scabies and lice, it is one of the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines.4 With total doses of ivermectin distributed apparently equaling one-third of the present world population,5 ivermectin at the usual doses (0.2–0.4 mg/kg) is considered extremely safe for use in humans.6,7 In addition to its antiparasitic activity, it has been noted to have antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties, leading to an increasing list of therapeutic indications."

Good post.

Many have suggested that covid is not dangerous or poses no greater harm than say, the flu.  If this is true, does one really need to take ivermectin?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2022, 10:13:54 AM »
Good post.

Many have suggested that covid is not dangerous or poses no greater harm than say, the flu.  If this is true, does one really need to take ivermectin?
The real question is bro.....if this is true they fucked the world out of zillions of dollars for a simple  thing like the flu................greed y fucks.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2022, 10:22:42 AM »
Good post.

It could probably help with the flu as well, another SARS virus that doesnt kill healthy people with good immune systems..

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2022, 12:30:24 PM »
Good post.

Great point!

No logical answer to your question is possible.

😆

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2022, 01:28:43 PM »

Can you post this story with a link? It sounds like she's probably in a lot of trouble !!!  :o   :o