Author Topic: Dindu-Mania, Running Wild Brother!  (Read 11978 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: Dindu-Mania, Running Wild Brother!
« Reply #250 on: September 23, 2022, 06:56:39 AM »
This is pretty evil / violent...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11237671/Carjacker-shoots-dead-Houston-father-steals-vehicle-son-INSIDE.html

Toddler dies in hot car after his father is shot dead by thief who then stole the vehicle and abandoned it with the little boy inside

Not many Whites running around car-jacking and killing.

This guy needs to be publicly executed.  Hung using 2mm kevlar cord...

It says heat exhaustion is a "possibility." My hunch is that he smothered the toddler.

But there'll be those that defend him, that argue that he's a good boy. " it was an argument " "he was defending himself " "He panicked " "He didn't know there was a toddler in the car"
The way major cities liberal courts work now he stands a chance of getting off. There'll be less outrage over this than when a fucking criminal is shot by the police.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #251 on: September 23, 2022, 07:02:57 AM »
If this guy needs to be publicly executed.  Hung using 2mm kevlar cord...

It says heat exhaustion is a "possibility." My hunch is that he smothered the toddler.

But there'll be those that defend him, that argue that he's a good boy. There'll be less outrage over this than when a fucking criminal is shot by the police.

Horrible - sounds like a dispute between people that escalated. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: September 23, 2022, 07:54:35 AM »
Pure scum...  >:(
Hang 'em High!

Somalis

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: September 23, 2022, 03:10:59 PM »
Same here. I'm not "anti-race" (insert race here) I hate white violent criminals as much as I hate any others.
But the sheer number difference in crime rates by race, is both brutal and true.
And the black folks in my area know it, and say they are glad they live here as well.

(Well, the 3 guys I know, work and train with say it at least).
Very small sample size, but willing to go out on a limb and surmise that ALL the folks who live around here think the same way.
(And arent in a  hurry to move to Chicongo, Balty, Philly (or even Boston)...

Rural NH is heavenly.

Yeah, I've seen terrible people all over the world.

But i can also say that personally i have had the most problems with AA's, not real Africans, but the ones born and bred here. It's a cultural problem.

Statistics don't lie, when they are consistent across the entire country.

Here in NM there is plenty of crime, but it's totally different. And its typically theft and burglaries done by meth heads. You don't see things here like in these videos. Violent crimes are pretty rare. Every now and then in Albuquerque there is a gang shooting, but nothing like what you see in other big cities. And it's the cholos doing it.

The area i live is insanely safe. We can leave our garage doors open all night if we wanted to. There are literally zero violent crimes. Just a car stolen every now and then. I'm in a small community back in the woods and there is one way in and out. We all know who drives what car; so people really watch out for suspicious vehicles. In the 3 years i've lived here the only bad thing that happen was someone stole some furniture off someone's back patio, which was pretty odd and random. Many people think it was done by a friend of the home owner.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #257 on: September 26, 2022, 05:33:26 AM »
Yeah, I've seen terrible people all over the world.

But i can also say that personally i have had the most problems with AA's, not real Africans, but the ones born and bred here. It's a cultural problem.

Statistics don't lie, when they are consistent across the entire country.

Here in NM there is plenty of crime, but it's totally different. And its typically theft and burglaries done by meth heads. You don't see things here like in these videos. Violent crimes are pretty rare. Every now and then in Albuquerque there is a gang shooting, but nothing like what you see in other big cities. And it's the cholos doing it.

The area i live is insanely safe. We can leave our garage doors open all night if we wanted to. There are literally zero violent crimes. Just a car stolen every now and then. I'm in a small community back in the woods and there is one way in and out. We all know who drives what car; so people really watch out for suspicious vehicles. In the 3 years i've lived here the only bad thing that happen was someone stole some furniture off someone's back patio, which was pretty odd and random. Many people think it was done by a friend of the home owner.

Good to hear, and yes, stats dont lie.
Though libz will call stats "Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacisss ssssssssssssssssssst"...

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #259 on: September 28, 2022, 03:17:14 AM »
Nigs gonna nig.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #260 on: September 28, 2022, 06:03:57 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #261 on: September 28, 2022, 08:41:17 AM »
wooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhh

https://nypost.com/2022/09/27/video-shows-violent-attack-on-elderly-jewelry-store-owner/

First the plane incident and now this. This guy just attracts trouble!

“You’ll have to kill me!”

Challenge accepted, chinaman.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #262 on: September 29, 2022, 01:50:38 AM »
wooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhh

https://nypost.com/2022/09/27/video-shows-violent-attack-on-elderly-jewelry-store-owner/

Damn Whitey!! Always filling the news w/ violent racist attacks on elderly and everyone else...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #263 on: September 29, 2022, 03:38:19 AM »
First the plane incident and now this. This guy just attracts trouble!

“You’ll have to kill me!”

Challenge accepted, chinaman.

Hahahahahahah.