Author Topic: Dindu-Mania, Running Wild Brother!  (Read 12193 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: Dindu-Mania, Running Wild Brother!
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2022, 11:38:32 AM »
Jogger Americans
Basketball Americans

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2022, 12:08:30 PM »
fighting off joggers on bropeds...

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2022, 01:19:55 PM »
When joggers gather, people die...

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2022, 01:21:10 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2022, 01:22:38 PM »
Said it before, love black on black crime.
T

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2022, 01:23:00 PM »
When a jogger shows, to the gun-safe he goes...

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2022, 01:32:55 PM »
Most home invaders are basketball americans...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2022, 02:22:35 PM »

I bet she was back on Instagram ten minutes after it happened.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2022, 11:31:52 AM »
Violent anti-European colonizers of Barbara Spectre wet dreams collapse British bus stop.

Much Closer Video:
https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1564420687954976768

It's not normal to let colonizers, with nothing to offer, overthrow your countries and then be afraid to call out the Barbara Spectres that are openly saying they're behind it. It's surreal to let this happen mainly because Barbara Spectre will say you're persecuting her if she can't destroy your countries and, not only make you minorities in your own lands, but with the help of the media, hated minorities in your own lands. Who cares about Barbara Spectre's feelings when she's raping and murdering your children by proxy.

If multiple Barbara Spectres moved to Japan, Japanese would start hating themselves and start allowing non-Japanese to replace their populations. Then Spectre would say the Japanese are persecuting her for being aware that she's destroying their country. So, the Japanese would back off and allow Spectre to smite Japanese existence like she's the god she invented. Why give a minority that hates practically all humankind so much power? "God" really doesn't favor Spectre, that's made up nonsense that hateful people like her wrote.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2022, 11:34:46 AM »
100 pages easy

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2022, 11:56:46 AM »
The idea of America as a biological melting pot(think oven) was first spread by this gentleman. Reduce who he has been taught to irrationally hate, the Europeans. First in America, now Europe.

"Diversity's" inevitable outcome is to KILL diversity.

It's been a long time coming. The wizards frame their hateful ideas as good through their word usage, "Diversity is our strength". Once the diversity is mixed, there is no diversity. But people latch on to the slogans without thinking it through.

Those heavily involved financially in the whole slave trade, those that chartered the ships, insured them, financed them, ran the slave auctions, and so on were creating "diversity". Now they blame/scapegoat the poor Americans, many Irish, Italian, etc..., who were not involved in the slave trade, as "White supremacists", as if the Irish or Italians believe they're chosen by god as above all other humans. As if the poor were the $$$$$$$$$$ people who financed the slave trade.

Recommended reading: The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews by Nation of Islam.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2022, 12:02:22 PM »

The security commercials always show white burglars invading the upper middle class black homes.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2022, 12:28:54 PM »
Recommended reading: The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews by Nation of Islam.

(screengrab below)This is surreal that this is magnitude of hatred is not only normalized but seen as anti-hate,,,,by people of European descent. How much of a spell do people have to be under to not see Ben and Jerry as following a tribal hitjob against Europeans....

Imagine a gentile ice cream co. with a headline "12 Ways You Can Help Eradicate Jewish Supremacy". I see this more as a gentile failing more than anything else. Jews don't let gentiles dump buckets of shit on their heads, while gentiles embrace Jews pumping steaming diarrhea down their throats. Even pay for it in the form of movies and netflix. Even pray to them.

And people should never become unstable and fall into the hands of those who hate you by calling for violence or hating anyone. They WANT that. That's power to them. If you don't hate them, they create hoaxes like Smollett's non-black anti-gentile father inspired Jussie to do. Don't give it to them. Just don't go along with their hatred against you. Laugh in their faces and turn it back on them by calling out their well-documented hatred. 

Their agenda on their site. They go through the motions with the American flag but would prefer it wiped out of existence along with the memory of it ever existing, same with the founding fathers.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2022, 01:03:43 PM »
(screengrab below)This is surreal that this is magnitude of hatred is not only normalized but seen as anti-hate,,,,by people of European descent. How much of a spell do people have to be under to not see Ben and Jerry as following a tribal hitjob against Europeans....

Imagine a gentile ice cream co. with a headline "12 Ways You Can Help Eradicate Jewish Supremacy". I see this more as a gentile failing more than anything else. Jews don't let gentiles dump buckets of shit on their heads, while gentiles embrace Jews pumping steaming diarrhea down their throats. Even pay for it in the form of movies and netflix. Even pray to them.

And people should never become unstable and fall into the hands of those who hate you by calling for violence or hating anyone. They WANT that. That's power to them. If you don't hate them, they create hoaxes like Smollett's non-black anti-gentile father inspired Jussie to do. Don't give it to them. Just don't go along with their hatred against you. Laugh in their faces and turn it back on them by calling out their well-documented hatred. 

Their agenda on their site. They go through the motions with the American flag but would prefer it wiped out of existence along with the memory of it ever existing, same with the founding fathers.

Ever read what Noel Ignatiev had to say?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2022, 01:15:19 PM »
Ever read what Noel Ignatiev had to say?

Yes, I've posted quotes by him, Susan Sontag, and others. Very openly genocidal against non-Jews. They are the tip of the iceberg. People of European descent want to ignore it, follow the media template against themselves, and flog themselves, hoping it's all worked out in the afterlife, because the people who declared themselves god in writing told them to put up with all level of shit in life because dying's where it's at.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2022, 02:14:19 PM »
Yes, I've posted quotes by him, Susan Sontag, and others. Very openly genocidal against non-Jews. They are the tip of the iceberg. People of European descent want to ignore it, follow the media template against themselves, and flog themselves, hoping it's all worked out in the afterlife, because the people who declared themselves god in writing told them to put up with all level of shit in life because dying's where it's at.

Did you read Critique?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2022, 02:26:44 PM »
Did you read Critique?

By which author? I've read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: August 30, 2022, 02:45:58 PM »
By which author? I've read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald.

Yes, him.

What about Dr. Pierce?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2022, 02:59:35 PM »
Yes, him.

What about Dr. Pierce?

I'm aware of TTDs but haven't read it yet.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: August 30, 2022, 03:05:40 PM »
I'm aware of TTDs but haven't read it yet.

What about his 300 broadcasts?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2022, 03:13:17 PM »
What about his 300 broadcasts?

I've heard some. I'll check out more on Bitchute.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2022, 05:06:36 PM »
I've heard some. I'll check out more on Bitchute.

I suggest you listen to “When the Barriers Come Down”. Type in search engine. Let me know what you think.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2022, 06:55:55 PM »
I suggest you listen to “When the Barriers Come Down”. Type in search engine. Let me know what you think.

I think he hit the nail on the head when he said "White people are nothing, if not gullible". Europeans pay to be indoctrinated by people that hate them with every fiber of their beings. They pay hateful people that feel they have a biblical mandate to exterminate Europeans and eventually everyone else. That is to say that people are paying the writers and producers of a lot of scripted tv, movies, news, commercials, and so on. They're paying for programming. It's literally mind programming that suckers are paying for. Europeans are funding people that, now openly, hate them, to come into their bed and living rooms and indoctrinate them for hours every day. No wonder so many people have become self-hating medicated zombies who are helping facilitate their own exit from the world stage.

Then, the other half of people of European descent, "the resistance", follows another script(ure) without letting it fully process mentally that it was written by the same people that are now openly saying that they want to annihilate them, and wrote the same thing thousands of years ago and still use it as a battle plan:

https://twitter.com/paperyeshua/status/1564566827476320256

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2022, 01:47:53 AM »
I think he hit the nail on the head when he said "White people are nothing, if not gullible". Europeans pay to be indoctrinated by people that hate them with every fiber of their beings. They pay hateful people that feel they have a biblical mandate to exterminate Europeans and eventually everyone else. That is to say that people are paying the writers and producers of a lot of scripted tv, movies, news, commercials, and so on. They're paying for programming. It's literally mind programming that suckers are paying for. Europeans are funding people that, now openly, hate them, to come into their bed and living rooms and indoctrinate them for hours every day. No wonder so many people have become self-hating medicated zombies who are helping facilitate their own exit from the world stage.

Then, the other half of people of European descent, "the resistance", follows another script(ure) without letting it fully process mentally that it was written by the same people that are now openly saying that they want to annihilate them, and wrote the same thing thousands of years ago and still use it as a battle plan:

https://twitter.com/paperyeshua/status/1564566827476320256

Right. What did you think of the broadcast overall?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2022, 02:09:22 AM »
At least 10-more overnight violent encounters with guns, killing, etc popped up on YT this AM.
Ill refrain though.  ;)