Author Topic: Calum runs away from Kenny KO !  (Read 1972 times)

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Calum runs away from Kenny KO !
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2024, 10:05:13 AM »
Calum looks to have completely stopped working out.
He probably did. All or nothing, fuck moderation.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2024, 11:34:35 AM »
Calum looks to have completely stopped working out.

People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones and should instead jump through the glass

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2024, 12:03:43 PM »
Its a good job the expo was on the ground floor.....

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2024, 06:51:40 AM »
Calum looks to have completely stopped working out   Juicing.

Fixed ,

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2024, 07:02:05 AM »
When he was juiced up, reckless and on top of the industry he used to mock , and trash Kenny constantly sending  him DM's on Instagram ....

His reaction seeing him face to face shows how insecure Calum is

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2024, 08:23:10 AM »
When he was juiced up, reckless and on top of the industry he used to mock , and trash Kenny constantly sending  him DM's on Instagram ....

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Of course he’s insecure. He’s a bodybuilder who tried to kill himself. It doesn’t get any more insecure than that

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2024, 09:38:07 AM »

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Bodybuilding is one of the most vain sports/hobbies there is.

When you don't have what made you special, the self-confidence dips to nothing

Your physique is your identity, and when you lose it? Sheesh!

Depression of Peace
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2024, 09:40:45 AM »
Bodybuilding is one of the most vain sports/hobbies there is.

When you don't have what made you special, the self-confidence dips to nothing

Your physique is your identity, and when you lose it? Sheesh!

Depression of Peace

Kwon what is your identity?

And what would happen if you lose it?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2024, 09:47:31 AM »
Kwon what is your identity?

And what would happen if you lose it?

I was in great shape when i was young (had ripped abs up until 36 yo) so my appearance meant alot to me and i felt very confident in myself

After my mother died in my arms while i tried saving her life, my hair turned grey over night and i stopped training and eating well

I started to look like a bag of smashed assholes

It was a journey to try get back in shape again after years of lookin like sheit

Now at 50+ i train regularly but can never regain my shape/physique i had in my early 30s unless i use Test Cyp

Did a healthcheck not long ago, decent Testo-value, no cancer, liver and kidneys were fine, just a tad high bloodpressure due to all the Leftists and Feminists
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2024, 10:14:40 AM »
I was in great shape when i was young (had ripped abs up until 36 yo) so my appearance meant alot to me and i felt very confident in myself

After my mother died in my arms while i tried saving her life, my hair turned grey over night and i stopped training and eating well

It was a journey to try get back in shape again after years of lookin like sheit

Now at 50+ i train regularly but can never regain my shape/physique i had in my early 30s unless i use Test Cyp

Did a healthcheck not long ago, decent Testo-value, no cancer, liver and kidneys were fine, just a tad high bloodpressure due to all the Leftists and Feminists

Thanks for sharing. I’m sorry about the loss of your mom….

I think for many people youth is their identity and then when you crossover that threshold of no longer being young it can be a rough transition.  It’s almost like you’re always young then you’re suddenly not anymore.

Obviously the word youth can reference multiple decades, we are all only growing older. My uncle in his 70s talks about how great it would to be young again in his 50s - but 20 years ago his mother was alive and he had a career he was respected in and so on.

Aging can be a challenge, especially when the world is different from the one you were raised in. I understand my grandfather more today than I ever have.

All that said it sounds like you have an understanding of what Calum is going through- he’s suffered injuries, lost his physical presence, he lost a brother, maybe his whole identity.  He still looks “young”, good skin with no wrinkles and has his hair but his world has been flipped upside down, though it seems most of it has been self inflicted.

I think we all knew he was going to have troubles when he cried over that haircut some years back.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2024, 10:46:00 AM »
Thanks for sharing. I’m sorry about the loss of your mom….

I think for many people youth is their identity and then when you crossover that threshold of no longer being young it can be a rough transition.  It’s almost like you’re always young then you’re suddenly not anymore.

Obviously the word youth can reference multiple decades, we are all only growing older. My uncle in his 70s talks about how great it would to be young again in his 50s - but 20 years ago his mother was alive and he had a career he was respected in and so on.

Aging can be a challenge, especially when the world is different from the one you were raised in. I understand my grandfather more today than I ever have.

All that said it sounds like you have an understanding of what Calum is going through- he’s suffered injuries, lost his physical presence, he lost a brother, maybe his whole identity.  He still looks “young”, good skin with no wrinkles and has his hair but his world has been flipped upside down, though it seems most of it has been self inflicted.

I think we all knew he was going to have troubles when he cried over that haircut some years back.

Yes. The way he handled a haircut he didn’t like “ was a sign he needed help. 
That was only the beginning. 

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2024, 07:10:09 AM »
Its a good job the expo was on the ground floor.....

LOL

WooooSHHHHHHHHHH

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2024, 07:45:34 AM »

Well Kwon - you are my favorite poster on Getbig so there's that  ;D 

My mother died when I was in my late 20's and it was a shock to me. Up to then I was all about thinking of myself. That changed overnight.

I still workout - but really only to get that exercise high. I care about how I look only to the extent that i don't want to end up being a meme of a fat American , haha