Author Topic: Study Showing Vegans Break More Bones.  (Read 4150 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Study Showing Vegans Break More Bones.
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2022, 12:36:38 PM »
it's not for us humans.

just the fact that a vegan has to keep track of everything he eats so he gets in the rquired essential nutrients just shows how un-natural the whole thing is.

in nature you wouldn't have google or a library or a phone app to dot in your daily foods to check if you're lacking something.

Also, you wouldn't be able to find the stuff you find in stores for your lacking nutrients. In nature if you lacked some aminos you would kill something.

With that said, I'm definately not saying carnivore is the right thing either. Biologicaly we are hunters, AND Gatherers.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2022, 12:43:05 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2022, 01:06:04 PM »

I`ll just have a small dry salad with ice water please.........NOT!

Yes Please  :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2022, 01:08:18 PM »
FUCK `EM.......I HOPE THEY BREAK EVERY BONE IN THEIR BODIES.

JUST ANOTHER BOGUS FAD......YOU KNOW THESE DICKHEADS WANT A NICE JUICY STEAK INSTEAD OF A PLATE OF BRUSSELL SPROUTS.

I wonder How Vegan / Vegetarians Managed in Stone age Times
Or Pretty much right up till the last Few years in Human Time span.  ;D

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2022, 01:50:37 PM »
If I had to eat only one thing it would be only meat. You can’t grow on vegetables

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2022, 02:31:17 PM »
My sister in law is vegan or vegetarian whatever.  IDK the difference and I dont fucking care.

She's a natty fitness competitor/ bodybuilder. (If you consider amphetamines nattural) If she weren't black she'd be considered skinny fat. But as it is she naturally holds more muscle than your average chick. Honestly though she became vegan as she got into bodybuilding and although she lost weight she doesn't look anymore muscular now than she's ever looked. Plus her husband is an idiot that makes a fortune and has bought her a new butt, lipo and some other minor cosmetic surgeries.

Anyway dealing with her fucking diet is the most obnoxious and absurd burden for everyone else in her life. At family get togethers, holidays etc.    Every now and again me and my wife will go out to dinner with them. It takes a half hour for her to place her order when we finally make it to a restaurant thats suitable for her needs. Its not uncommon to have to visit 3 or 4 restaurants until she decides one will 'ethically and faithfully ' prepare her vegan horseshit. Whats more? Its not even for health reasons, she just prefers to burden everyone with this fucking crap.

Now I love my sister in law but often she strikes me as kinda dumb. And this vegan shit is a pain in my ass. So we went out one night partying and just got shitfaced. Finally at 2 am we all decide to get Taco Bell. We're wasted drunk and she's babbling on and on about her order to me, what she wants, all the substitutions for her order, questions for the employees (Can you believe that? ! WTF, Lije this minimum wage teenager gives a fuck!) Anyway I go get the food and ignore everything she said I just ordered a bunch of shit (includi g chicken tacos for her) and brought it back the room and we all devoured that shit. She went on and on about how good the 'brown sauce' tasted. LOL! IT WAS GROUND BEEF! Fuck i never laughed so hard. I didn't have the heart to tell her.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2022, 02:58:09 PM »
My sister in law is vegan or vegetarian whatever.  IDK the difference and I dont fucking care.

She's a natty fitness competitor/ bodybuilder. (If you consider amphetamines nattural) If she weren't black she'd be considered skinny fat. But as it is she naturally holds more muscle than your average chick. Honestly though she became vegan as she got into bodybuilding and although she lost weight she doesn't look anymore muscular now than she's ever looked. Plus her husband is an idiot that makes a fortune and has bought her a new butt, lipo and some other minor cosmetic surgeries.

Anyway dealing with her fucking diet is the most obnoxious and absurd burden for everyone else in her life. At family get togethers, holidays etc.    Every now and again me and my wife will go out to dinner with them. It takes a half hour for her to place her order when we finally make it to a restaurant thats suitable for her needs. Its not uncommon to have to visit 3 or 4 restaurants until she decides one will 'ethically and faithfully ' prepare her vegan horseshit. Whats more? Its not even for health reasons, she just prefers to burden everyone with this fucking crap.

Now I love my sister in law but often she strikes me as kinda dumb. And this vegan shit is a pain in my ass. So we went out one night partying and just got shitfaced. Finally at 2 am we all decide to get Taco Bell. We're wasted drunk and she's babbling on and on about her order to me, what she wants, all the substitutions for her order, questions for the employees (Can you believe that? ! WTF, Lije this minimum wage teenager gives a fuck!) Anyway I go get the food and ignore everything she said I just ordered a bunch of shit (includi g chicken tacos for her) and brought it back the room and we all devoured that shit. She went on and on about how good the 'brown sauce' tasted. LOL! IT WAS GROUND BEEF! Fuck i never laughed so hard. I didn't have the heart to tell her.

Begs the question "Why go at all?"

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2022, 03:01:02 PM »
Begs the question "Why go at all?"

It's family man.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2022, 03:01:47 PM »
It's family man.

I make no exceptions for fuckwits, even blood fuckwits

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2022, 03:12:18 PM »
I make no exceptions for fuckwits, even blood fuckwits

Fair enough. That will isolate you from about 99.999 % of the rest of the planet.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2022, 03:14:55 PM »
Fair enough. That will isolate you from about 99.999 % of the rest of the planet.

almost at my target goal...

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2022, 03:22:07 PM »
almost at my target goal...

If I had the gif of Bruce Lee nodding in approval, id post it in response.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2022, 03:27:35 PM »

Sounds like my best friend's wife.

She's "vegan" and claims to have like a million food allergies.

I try not to go out to eat with them anymore because it turns into a 30 minute fiasco with the manger about how the food is cooked and what's in it. She is a total cunit about it to, like it's everyone else's problem. Then every single time the food is server she gets all pissy, claiming things aren't what she ordered.

Last time they were at my place, i sauteed some green beans in bacon grease and served them. She was like "OMG the flavor is amazing"! ;D

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2022, 03:55:04 PM »
Sounds like my best friend's wife.

She's "vegan" and claims to have like a million food allergies.

I try not to go out to eat with them anymore because it turns into a 30 minute fiasco with the manger about how the food is cooked and what's in it. She is a total cunit about it to, like it's everyone else's problem. Then every single time the food is server she gets all pissy, claiming things aren't what she ordered.

Last time they were at my place, i sauteed some green beans in bacon grease and served them. She was like "OMG the flavor is amazing"! ;D

Hahahaha!!  Classic!  Thats exactly the ki nd of shit Im talking about... it so weird and so self important.  She's a total girl about it" QFT!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2022, 04:18:29 PM »
I had lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant with a friend from India who is a lifetime vegetarian.  He picked the restaurant.

He said he had never been there before, but that a friend had brought "vegan" spring rolls from this restaurant to poker night for everyone.  He said the spring rolls were delicious and he couldn't wait to eat them again.

So he orders the "vegan" spring rolls, saying to the server he ate them before and they were amazing, the best he'd ever had.

The server said they don't have "vegan" spring rolls, never had them.  They have only beef, pork, and chicken spring rolls.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2022, 11:26:51 PM »
Good times made people soft and sensitive. You can see from the vegan videos that all the vegan men are weak pu55ies and the women are narcissisit psychos. Women back in the day had no problem picking up a chicken, putting it's head on a stomp and chopping it clean off without even blinking. Saw my grandma do that many times when we were kids. 50% of men today would probably faint watching that.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2022, 11:28:00 PM »
I had lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant with a friend from India who is a lifetime vegetarian.  He picked the restaurant.

He said he had never been there before, but that a friend had brought "vegan" spring rolls from this restaurant to poker night for everyone.  He said the spring rolls were delicious and he couldn't wait to eat them again.

So he orders the "vegan" spring rolls, saying to the server he ate them before and they were amazing, the best he'd ever had.

The server said they don't have "vegan" spring rolls, never had them.  They have only beef, pork, and chicken spring rolls.

lovely, I'd love to see the expression on his face when he was served the truth  :D

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2022, 12:27:44 AM »
Good times made people soft and sensitive. You can see from the vegan videos that all the vegan men are weak pu55ies and the women are narcissisit psychos. Women back in the day had no problem picking up a chicken, putting it's head on a stomp and chopping it clean off without even blinking. Saw my grandma do that many times when we were kids. 50% of men today would probably faint watching that.

I've done it plenty of times. Killed rabbits with just my hands quite a few times, helped kill a pig with a knife, mercy-killed a deer not too long ago with a car jack to the back of the head. Whenever something needed to be killed I'd volunteer myself because I knew I wouldn't fuck it up. Still, I'm a vegetarian now because there's a gulf between hunting for food yourself, and the type of scavenging that we do as a society.

This weird, online vegan 'community' thing is a strange and fragmented spectacle; however, it's not as pathetic to me as most men in general. At least the vegans have the courage of their convictions and put principles into practice. Most people today are just painfully stupid and hypocritical, and there's not much worse than a lazy hypocrite.

How many guys say they despise animal cruelty and torture? Even on here - everyone's like 'Wooo! Yeah, Josh is going after animal abusers!' Or talking about how they'd kill anyone that messed with their dogs. Great - me too. But for those who aren't just sycophants and actually mean what they say, they have to accept the hypocrisy of hating animal abusers while delegating the responsibility of rearing and killing their food to a bunch of malformed losers in a factory, who torture the living fuck out of most the things before they end up in a supermarket to be scavenged. This is not hunting, and it's not even necessary.

No amount of mental gymnastics can change the fact that if you're buying meat from fast-food restaurants and supermarkets, then you are directly complicit in the torture of animals and you are directly responsible for its continuation. The only way to not be is to remove yourself from the process of reducing animals to mere commodities and supporting alternative markets. But that's hard work, and it's embarrassing. Especially for 'bodybuilder' types who are trying hard to cultivate this 'strong' image of themselves.

I'm not having a go at you guys in the comments - I enjoy the stories (to an extent), too, but thought I'd put across my viewpoint in regard to the issue. As much as I enjoy the taste of meat and have no issue with killing things myself, I'm not in a position to do so, I don't need to, and I feel like I'm much less of a hypocrite and loser by removing myself from anything to do with factory farming.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2022, 12:29:21 AM »
True. I live around a lot of Amish and their women have no problem slaughtering animals for food. It makes them about as emotional as most women doing their nails.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2022, 02:06:42 AM »
Meat is essential and the most valuable food. If you do not have access to meat you can drink blood like the mongols did. This way you do not have to kill your cattle. The mongols mixed the blood with, most likely, sour milk.

"Greens" are essential as a helper to keep the system healthy but the majority is not edible unless it's cooked. Tomatoes, cucumbers, pineapple, avocado and some other fruit / "greens" is all you most likely need to stay healthy.

Anything you have to cook to be edible is not for us - a prime example being lentils.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2022, 03:56:55 AM »
Meat is essential and the most valuable food. If you do not have access to meat you can drink blood like the mongols did. This way you do not have to kill your cattle. The mongols mixed the blood with, most likely, sour milk.

"Greens" are essential as a helper to keep the system healthy but the majority is not edible unless it's cooked. Tomatoes, cucumbers, pineapple, avocado and some other fruit / "greens" is all you most likely need to stay healthy.

Anything you have to cook to be edible is not for us - a prime example being lentils.

What do you mean by "essential"?  There are essential amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, all of which can be found in animal products.

There exists no such thing as essential carbs, essential veggies, essential fruit, or essential "Greens."

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2022, 02:46:56 PM »
I've done it plenty of times. Killed rabbits with just my hands quite a few times, helped kill a pig with a knife, mercy-killed a deer not too long ago with a car jack to the back of the head. Whenever something needed to be killed I'd volunteer myself because I knew I wouldn't fuck it up. Still, I'm a vegetarian now because there's a gulf between hunting for food yourself, and the type of scavenging that we do as a society.

This weird, online vegan 'community' thing is a strange and fragmented spectacle; however, it's not as pathetic to me as most men in general. At least the vegans have the courage of their convictions and put principles into practice. Most people today are just painfully stupid and hypocritical, and there's not much worse than a lazy hypocrite.

How many guys say they despise animal cruelty and torture? Even on here - everyone's like 'Wooo! Yeah, Josh is going after animal abusers!' Or talking about how they'd kill anyone that messed with their dogs. Great - me too. But for those who aren't just sycophants and actually mean what they say, they have to accept the hypocrisy of hating animal abusers while delegating the responsibility of rearing and killing their food to a bunch of malformed losers in a factory, who torture the living fuck out of most the things before they end up in a supermarket to be scavenged. This is not hunting, and it's not even necessary.

No amount of mental gymnastics can change the fact that if you're buying meat from fast-food restaurants and supermarkets, then you are directly complicit in the torture of animals and you are directly responsible for its continuation. The only way to not be is to remove yourself from the process of reducing animals to mere commodities and supporting alternative markets. But that's hard work, and it's embarrassing. Especially for 'bodybuilder' types who are trying hard to cultivate this 'strong' image of themselves.

I'm not having a go at you guys in the comments - I enjoy the stories (to an extent), too, but thought I'd put across my viewpoint in regard to the issue. As much as I enjoy the taste of meat and have no issue with killing things myself, I'm not in a position to do so, I don't need to, and I feel like I'm much less of a hypocrite and loser by removing myself from anything to do with factory farming.

Some of my Gf's friends and family think i'm crazy because i hunt deer. Been doing it since i was a little kid. Grew up on a farm and watched my parents and grandparents kill animals all the time.

I've been inside slaughterhouses and seen how the animals are processed. I think everyone should visit these places and then tell me how they feel about me hunting wild animals.

People are hypocrites. They think i'm barbaric for hunting wild game for food, most of which i donate to the local food pantry. But they have no problem buying meat at a store or restaurant.

My opinion is that we have always been hunters and carnivores. I don't have a problem killing an animal for food. I'm not a trophy hunter, but i've shot some impressive deer in my younger days. I won't shoot anything i'm not going to eat.

And shooting an animal in the wild with a perfect heart shot is pretty humane. They don't even know they got shot, just drop like a sack of taters. I think that's better than what i've seen in slaughterhouses. My mom stopped eating meat for 3 years after visiting a slaughterhouse.

I don't care what people eat; they need to just shut up about it. There are very few people's opinions i value enough to even consider listening to these people. I was skinning and quartering deer at 8 years old.

I've had people lose their shit towards me after hearing that i hunt. Not even listened to what i had to say, just heard i hunt and they come at me like a bunch of Karens.

This world has gone soft.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2022, 03:02:54 PM »
Some of my Gf's friends and family think i'm crazy because i hunt deer. Been doing it since i was a little kid. Grew up on a farm and watched my parents and grandparents kill animals all the time.

I've been inside slaughterhouses and seen how the animals are processed. I think everyone should visit these places and then tell me how they feel about me hunting wild animals.

People are hypocrites. They think i'm barbaric for hunting wild game for food, most of which i donate to the local food pantry. But they have no problem buying meat at a store or restaurant.

My opinion is that we have always been hunters and carnivores. I don't have a problem killing an animal for food. I'm not a trophy hunter, but i've shot some impressive deer in my younger days. I won't shoot anything i'm not going to eat.

And shooting an animal in the wild with a perfect heart shot is pretty humane. They don't even know they got shot, just drop like a sack of taters. I think that's better than what i've seen in slaughterhouses. My mom stopped eating meat for 3 years after visiting a slaughterhouse.

I don't care what people eat; they need to just shut up about it. There are very few people's opinions i value enough to even consider listening to these people. I was skinning and quartering deer at 8 years old.

I've had people lose their shit towards me after hearing that i hunt. Not even listened to what i had to say, just heard i hunt and they come at me like a bunch of Karens.

This world has gone soft.

100% agree, man. My dream is to get out of the city, get a couple dogs again, and hunt for me and them one day. I'll probably emigrate to Canada and do it. I have absolutely no respect for those who criticize hunters who catch their own food while they're shoveling tortured cows and pigs down their fat throats. End of the day, I guess we all just have to be happy with our own choices and be willing to justify them. I felt I couldn't do that when I ate meat, so I stopped.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2022, 03:15:57 PM »
100% agree, man. My dream is to get out of the city, get a couple dogs again, and hunt for me and them one day. I'll probably emigrate to Canada and do it. I have absolutely no respect for those who criticize hunters who catch their own food while they're shoveling tortured cows and pigs down their fat throats. End of the day, I guess we all just have to be happy with our own choices and be willing to justify them. I felt I couldn't do that when I ate meat, so I stopped.

Yeah, i'm slowly moving further out of the city. Hoping the work from home thing really takes off and i'll be even further out. I have 75 acres in northeast Texas that i'd love to live on, but it's like 2 hours from any City, which has its own challenges. I couldn't live there unless it was 100% WFH.

I just enjoy the peace and quiet, people leave you alone.

Country folks are a different breed and most of the time keep to themselves.

People in the City think they are more important than you and that their burden is the greatest, so they have no problem forcing their opinion on you and attacking your character.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2022, 03:59:12 AM »
Animal products are not a great source of Vitamin C

That's good, because animal products are also very low in carbs.

Blood glucose competes with vitamin C for absorption.  So people who eat only animal products, very low carb, have much lower blood glucose levels and therefore have much lower vitamin C requirements.

There is some vitamin C in all animal products, with higher vitamin C in eggs, fish, and liver.

Yet there is no vitamin C deficiency among carnivore humans, such as the Inuit people, who eat mostly animal muscle meat and fat.