Author Topic: Study Showing Vegans Break More Bones.  (Read 4162 times)

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
Re: Study Showing Vegans Break More Bones.
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2022, 05:46:04 AM »
My sister in law is vegan or vegetarian whatever.  IDK the difference and I dont fucking care.

She's a natty fitness competitor/ bodybuilder. (If you consider amphetamines nattural) If she weren't black she'd be considered skinny fat. But as it is she naturally holds more muscle than your average chick. Honestly though she became vegan as she got into bodybuilding and although she lost weight she doesn't look anymore muscular now than she's ever looked. Plus her husband is an idiot that makes a fortune and has bought her a new butt, lipo and some other minor cosmetic surgeries.

Anyway dealing with her fucking diet is the most obnoxious and absurd burden for everyone else in her life. At family get togethers, holidays etc.    Every now and again me and my wife will go out to dinner with them. It takes a half hour for her to place her order when we finally make it to a restaurant thats suitable for her needs. Its not uncommon to have to visit 3 or 4 restaurants until she decides one will 'ethically and faithfully ' prepare her vegan horseshit. Whats more? Its not even for health reasons, she just prefers to burden everyone with this fucking crap.

Now I love my sister in law but often she strikes me as kinda dumb. And this vegan shit is a pain in my ass. So we went out one night partying and just got shitfaced. Finally at 2 am we all decide to get Taco Bell. We're wasted drunk and she's babbling on and on about her order to me, what she wants, all the substitutions for her order, questions for the employees (Can you believe that? ! WTF, Lije this minimum wage teenager gives a fuck!) Anyway I go get the food and ignore everything she said I just ordered a bunch of shit (includi g chicken tacos for her) and brought it back the room and we all devoured that shit. She went on and on about how good the 'brown sauce' tasted. LOL! IT WAS GROUND BEEF! Fuck i never laughed so hard. I didn't have the heart to tell her.

Shouldn't this be in the "Dindu-Mania, Running Wild Brother!" thread instead of this one?

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2022, 06:44:47 AM »

I wonder How Vegan / Vegetarians Managed in Stone age Times
Or Pretty much right up till the last Few years in Human Time span.  ;D

do you think meat with readily available in stone age times?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2022, 01:35:55 PM »

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2022, 02:35:31 PM »
That's good, because animal products are also very low in carbs.

Blood glucose competes with vitamin C for absorption.  So people who eat only animal products, very low carb, have much lower blood glucose levels and therefore have much lower vitamin C requirements.

There is some vitamin C in all animal products, with higher vitamin C in eggs, fish, and liver.

Yet there is no vitamin C deficiency among carnivore humans, such as the Inuit people, who eat mostly animal muscle meat and fat.

I don't dispute what you say but the Inuit / meat / vit C was probably first noticeed by Amundson as Vit C was a major concern for Antarctic explorers. At one point the word  "Eskimo" seemed to have been used to mean raw meat eaters.     
c

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2022, 02:39:47 PM »

Fcuk Know's
I'm old , Only I'm not Wes old 🤣  Sorry Wes 👍🏻

Why Do You Think they were Vegans & Vegatarians ?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2022, 01:07:21 AM »
Yes, it was.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2022, 04:48:23 AM »

Kill one of those with a bifacial tool, matter of fact kill one and keep scavengers away. Or kill one and have it last for more than a day

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2022, 05:24:43 AM »
Kill one of those with a bifacial tool, matter of fact kill one and keep scavengers away. Or kill one and have it last for more than a day

Meat can be preserved underwater for weeks without getting rotten.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2022, 07:38:18 AM »

Ice in the winter, salt and spices in the summer, hunting in groups...cave men figured it out.  Otherwise we wouldn't be here today.  Animal fat has a long shelf life BTW.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2022, 05:11:05 AM »

"I was lying on my right side in bed when pins and needles radiated through my left arm. I wasn't putting pressure on my left arm, so why was it asleep? I shook it out and contorted my body, trying to stretch my limb to rid myself of the feeling but felt no relief.

Then my left hand went numb. After 30 minutes of panic, I convinced myself it was all in my head and eventually fell asleep. By the time I woke up in the morning, the same tingling sensation had spread to both arms, hands, legs, and feet. I was really freaking out.

With no change in my symptoms, I saw my internist, who promptly conducted an extensive blood-work panel. As I waited five days for results, I became so weak that it was debilitating; I couldn't even take a lap around my block.

Finally, the panel came back: I had a severe vitamin B12 deficiency.

B12 deficiency typically has two causes: malabsorption or inadequate intake. Some conditions, like atrophic gastritis or celiac disease, can block the absorption of B12, while vegan and vegetarian diets can lead to insufficient intake, as animal products are a main source of B12.

It's important to note there are some folks who may be more at risk of a vitamin B12 deficiency than others, including those on plant-based diets"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/limbs-went-one-morning-went-220000229.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2022, 04:03:48 PM »
Effects of soy and bovine milk beverages on enamel mineral content in a randomized, double-blind in situ clinical study

Conclusions: In this randomized, double-blind in situ clinical trial consumption of a soy beverage demineralized enamel whereas bovine milk produced remineralization.

Clinical significance: Although soy beverages are promoted as healthy alternatives to bovine milk the added sugar and low calcium bioavailability of the soy drink makes frequent consumption a caries risk.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31238081/

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2022, 08:14:55 PM »
The thing about the vegetarian/vegan types is that they are the only people who make a public spectacle over their diet. No one else does this. The keto diet people don't do this. Neither does anyone else. For example, I eat lots Japanese food. Yet I don't make a public spectacle over my preferences. This is why I consider vegetarian/vegan stuff to be more like a religious cult rather than just a dietary preference preference.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2022, 02:23:05 AM »
The thing about the vegetarian/vegan types is that they are the only people who make a public spectacle over their diet. No one else does this. The keto diet people don't do this. Neither does anyone else. For example, I eat lots Japanese food. Yet I don't make a public spectacle over my preferences. This is why I consider vegetarian/vegan stuff to be more like a religious cult rather than just a dietary preference preference.
It's all virtue signalling.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2022, 04:06:26 AM »

Because it is and always has been a religion:

Graham crackers were originally invented in the early 1800s by a Presbyterian minister by the name of Sylvester Graham, who introduced this snack item as part of his then-radical vegetarian diet which eschewed white flour and spices.

Why? Graham hoped to end what he believed to be the scourge of his time: masturbation.

By some combination of pseudoscience and faith, he concluded that a vegetarian diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, limited dairy, and bland starches would result in an end to lustful behavior. For the last two decades of his life, Graham (who died at age 57) preached that his diet, later called the Graham Diet, would help those who followed it (called Grahamites) abstain from sexual activity, and, in particular, from self-love, which Graham argued led to insanity and blindness.

https://nowiknow.com/the-curious-history-of-graham-crackers-and-corn-flakes/

John Harvey Kellogg did not like sex. A Seventh-day Adventist since he was twelve years old, his distaste for procreation went far beyond even his religion's conservative stance. By all accounts, Kellogg abstained from the act his entire life, even through 41 years of marriage! He and his wife Ella slept in different rooms, and adopted all eight of their children.

As Kellogg wrote in his book Plain Facts for Old and Young, to avoid the temptation of masturbation one must weary of "sexual precocity, idleness, pernicious literature, abnormal sexual passions, exciting and irritating food, gluttony, sedentary employment, libidinous pictures, and many abnormal conditions of life..."

Kellogg particularly urged purity in diet.

"A man that lives on pork, fine-flour bread, rich pies and cakes, and condiments, drinks tea and coffee and uses tobacco, might as well try to fly as to be chaste in thought," he wrote.

Kellogg advocated against eating "spices, pepper, ginger, mustard, cinnamon, cloves, essences, all condiments, salt, pickles... fish, fowl, oysters, eggs, and milk."

https://www.realclearscience.com/blog/2015/07/corn_flakes_were_created_to_prevent_masturbation.html

Plant-based eating is deeply rooted in three of the prominent religions practiced in India – Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. All these religions believe in the concept of Ahimsa, which means kindness and non-violence towards all living things.
https://www.greenpeace.org.uk/news/world-cultures-and-religions-plant-based-vegetarian-vegan-diet/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2022, 01:00:30 AM »
Who doesn't want to eat like people in India? :-\  Maybe Vegans should drink muddy water as well.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2022, 05:14:03 AM »
Because it is and always has been a religion:

Graham crackers were originally invented in the early 1800s by a Presbyterian minister by the name of Sylvester Graham, who introduced this snack item as part of his then-radical vegetarian diet which eschewed white flour and spices.

Why? Graham hoped to end what he believed to be the scourge of his time: masturbation.

By some combination of pseudoscience and faith, he concluded that a vegetarian diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, limited dairy, and bland starches would result in an end to lustful behavior. For the last two decades of his life, Graham (who died at age 57) preached that his diet, later called the Graham Diet, would help those who followed it (called Grahamites) abstain from sexual activity, and, in particular, from self-love, which Graham argued led to insanity and blindness.

https://nowiknow.com/the-curious-history-of-graham-crackers-and-corn-flakes/

John Harvey Kellogg did not like sex. A Seventh-day Adventist since he was twelve years old, his distaste for procreation went far beyond even his religion's conservative stance. By all accounts, Kellogg abstained from the act his entire life, even through 41 years of marriage! He and his wife Ella slept in different rooms, and adopted all eight of their children.

As Kellogg wrote in his book Plain Facts for Old and Young, to avoid the temptation of masturbation one must weary of "sexual precocity, idleness, pernicious literature, abnormal sexual passions, exciting and irritating food, gluttony, sedentary employment, libidinous pictures, and many abnormal conditions of life..."

Kellogg particularly urged purity in diet.

"A man that lives on pork, fine-flour bread, rich pies and cakes, and condiments, drinks tea and coffee and uses tobacco, might as well try to fly as to be chaste in thought," he wrote.

Kellogg advocated against eating "spices, pepper, ginger, mustard, cinnamon, cloves, essences, all condiments, salt, pickles... fish, fowl, oysters, eggs, and milk."

https://www.realclearscience.com/blog/2015/07/corn_flakes_were_created_to_prevent_masturbation.html

Plant-based eating is deeply rooted in three of the prominent religions practiced in India – Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. All these religions believe in the concept of Ahimsa, which means kindness and non-violence towards all living things.
https://www.greenpeace.org.uk/news/world-cultures-and-religions-plant-based-vegetarian-vegan-diet/

FFS - Absolute Fucking Nutters & Even Then The Sheep like Listened
& Believed  ::)

:D ;D :D ;D :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2022, 05:18:53 AM »
Fcuk Know's
I'm old , Only I'm not Wes old 🤣  Sorry Wes 👍🏻

Why Do You Think they were Vegans & Vegatarians ?
>:(

:D