Author Topic: I`m off like a prom dress.....  (Read 8229 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: I`m off like a prom dress.....
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2022, 11:45:41 AM »
Oh no!  Sorry to hear this, brother

It's none of my fucken business, but I did observe that your dieting was of a strictness that I only ever reached 5 or 6 weeks out - it was like you were on tuna and rice cakes immediately! ;D

I'm sure they've got medication for this sort of thing, just take a couple weeks off and start back easy or something - you know the drill, soldier!

Be well
Taf
Thanks Taffy,I felt the need to make up for those lost 5 years of eating crappy,but you may be right......once I get back into the swing of things I`ll loosen up the diet and see how I react.

Thanks again brother.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2022, 12:40:39 PM »
Hope it’s something a doctor can sort out for you. Make sure to get 2nd and 3rd opinions, there are a few good docs out there, not many but a few. Good luck!
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2022, 12:58:05 PM »
Hope it’s something a doctor can sort out for you. Make sure to get 2nd and 3rd opinions, there are a few good docs out there, not many but a few. Good luck!
Thaks deadz....I`l do just that trust me.....I never listen to the fist quack that tells me some BS.

For example I had very minor symptoms of this years and years ago.....I never go to a doctor unless I`m hurting real bad .....so I go tell these nice nurses my story and in walks some Iraninan looking cat who resembles the fucking "Iron Sheik"..................never looks at me or even in my eyes (nh) but says "prep him for surgery"............I said buddy I hope you got good life insurance,cuz if you try to stop me from leaving,you`ll need it.

I went to another guy not long afterwards,.......turned out all I needed was an enema.....the "Shiek" assumed I had and intestinal blockage......how do you just cut an man with no tests ever being done ???

Fuck that.....maybe he had med confused with some other dumb fuck.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2022, 01:17:26 PM »
Wes,
This sounds like something easily cured by Bhanky-style 400 lb 3/4 depth squats.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2022, 01:23:46 PM »
Wes,
This sounds like something easily cured by Bhanky-style 400 lb 3/4 depth squats.
EUREKA...........you may have hit the nail on the head..............EXCELS IOR!  LOL  ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2022, 01:39:08 PM »
Very Sorry to hear this wes I hope you are ok brother

Colitis Is a horrible bastard illness I was essentially “cured” of it at age 28 after surgery to remove my large intestine (I had no choice, Initially like yourself  I flat out refused surgery for years till biopsies showed pre cancerous cell changes and I was forced into surgery) in hindsight I wish I done it sooner as the improvement in quality of life was substantial. Surgery sounds drastic and I won’t lie the recovery is fucking horrific but worth it I know it’s different over there and these things cost money but please don’t rule it out

I also found eating clean wasn’t always the answer as some clean foods aggravate the condition I found eating proteins and fats and zero carbs eased symptoms a lot

I know everyone different and what works for one may not work for another but anything worth a try keep you training and posting here my friend

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2022, 02:14:52 PM »

Colitis Is a horrible bastard illness I was essentially “cured” of it at age 28 after surgery to remove my large intestine (I had no choice, Initially like yourself  I flat out refused surgery for years till biopsies showed pre cancerous cell changes and I was forced into surgery) in hindsight I wish I done it sooner as the improvement in quality of life was substantial. Surgery sounds drastic and I won’t lie the recovery is fucking horrific but worth it I know it’s different over there and these things cost money but please don’t rule it out

I also found eating clean wasn’t always the answer as some clean foods aggravate the condition I found eating proteins and fats and zero carbs eased symptoms a lot

I know everyone different and what works for one may not work for another but anything worth a try keep you training and posting here my friend
LIKE U AND WES my bro in law had severe 20 yr battle with it and at last he has same cancerous cell in area 'colon'faced with only 1 choice he rid him self of colitis chose to wear a bag rest of his life ...i guess his was different than you henda cause they only gave him that option at least no chemo..

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2022, 02:27:46 PM »
LIKE U AND WES my bro in law had severe 20 yr battle with it and at last he has same cancerous cell in area 'colon'faced with only 1 choice he rid him self of colitis chose to wear a bag rest of his life ...i guess his was different than you henda cause they only gave him that option at least no chemo..

I had a bag for 3 months mate while everything healed they sliced up the end of my small intestine and stitched it together in a way to make a sort of makeshift colon so they could connect everything back up, but I think they can’t do it in every case as my cousin has had her colon removed as well but is also stuck with a bag

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2022, 02:37:12 PM »
Wes, if you die, you won’t be missed.

Hope this helps.
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2022, 02:38:43 PM »

Hope this helps.
did bhanks swipe this account..

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2022, 02:42:11 PM »
That sucks wes, but you can always find something else to focus your effort on.

If i don't have some type of goal, it's hard for me to train.

I haven't really been lifting weights seriously for the last year or so.

But i've been doing a lot of mountain biking including some of the downhill stuff.

It's really motivated me to stay in shape.

Tomorrow i'm going on a 25 mile ride in the mountains, lots of terrain and elevation changes.

Gives me something to be excited about, since weight training to me is getting pretty boring.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2022, 03:16:56 PM »

Hope this helps.
No shit,I took that for granted.....my dogs will miss me................MAYBE.  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2022, 03:19:05 PM »
That sucks wes, but you can always find something else to focus your effort on.

If i don't have some type of goal, it's hard for me to train.

I haven't really been lifting weights seriously for the last year or so.

But i've been doing a lot of mountain biking including some of the downhill stuff.

It's really motivated me to stay in shape.

Tomorrow i'm going on a 25 mile ride in the mountains, lots of terrain and elevation changes.

Gives me something to be excited about, since weight training to me is getting pretty boring.
I`ll still train but no stupid contests and I`ll be more diverse in my training....I need to start a serious walking program...........no not MALL WALKING SOBCHAK !!  LOL   :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2022, 03:28:51 PM »

Thanks Henda it is truly fucking horrible......,I remembered your battle with Colitus so I knew you`d chime in, and though your post is very serious and informative and very much appreciated, it`s the one that scares the piss out of me......never had an operation other than 36 stitches.... when the cut my mom...........she was dead in two days and looked awesome right after the operation.

Thanks my brother.....enough about me,you take care of you !!

All the best you funny bastard!   LOL  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2022, 03:39:45 PM »
Thanks guys,I appreciate the support.

Grape Ape this is very embarassing but this is what happened to me 2 nights ago.....the night before my trip to do legs:

I was laying in bed in some boxers,then shit just suddenly came out of my ass.....I`m like WTF......then I burped and at least a quart or more of liquid came out of my mouth flowing over my entire face and head.......this happened for over 24 hours.....just ate 4 Tbsp. of Peach Yogurt......first thing I ate in days besides water.

The last time I had it I lost 40 pounds and looked like wraith.

Just got a lot of gear.,....PM me for good prices !!  ;D

This is not a pretty picture you painted. I can imagine how this made you feel setting off the worry and depression. It is probably just a bug or something you ate which will quickly pass if it hasn't already done so.

Shit happens!

I can send you some Depends if you like. I have a case of them in the attic because you never know when you will need them.  Last time I did was after I had surgery to remove a polyp and several days later my butthole started hemorrhaging. I didn't want to bleed all over the upholstery in my car when my daughter drove me to the ER. I was in the hospital for 3 days.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2022, 03:45:38 PM »
Tell us more about the hot water regimen…

Yes, please do.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2022, 03:48:16 PM »
This is not a pretty picture you painted. I can imagine how this made you feel setting off the worry and depression. It is probably just a bug or something you ate which will quickly pass if it hasn't already done so.

Shit happens!

I can send you some Depends if you like. I have a case of them in the attic because you never know when you will need them.  Last time I did was after I had surgery to remove a polyp and several days later my butthole started hemorrhaging. I didn't want to bleed all over the upholstery in my car when my daughter drove me to the ER. I was in the hospital for 3 days.

Something tells me that's not the real reason your butthole was bleeding all over the place.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2022, 03:51:24 PM »

Shit happens!

Thanks a lot Jay but I only wear Depends when accepting my trophies onstage.  LOL :D

I`m a little worried which is an undestatemet but there`s an old blues song called "Going Down Slow" where the singer proclaims that he really had his share of fun if he don`t get well no more.............that`s me!

Fuck it !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2022, 03:53:34 PM »
Something tells me that's not the real reason your butthole was bleeding all over the place.
:o :-X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2022, 04:05:15 PM »

WTF is it with Getbiggers and bleeding assholes?

Jesus Christ stop sticking things up your ass, ya fucking weirdos!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2022, 04:10:29 PM »
WTF is it with Getbiggers and bleeding assholes?

Jesus Christ stop sticking things up your ass, ya fucking weirdos!

;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2022, 04:10:48 PM »
Take care wes hope things are well.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2022, 04:14:43 PM »
Take care wes hope things are well.
Thanks my friend I`ll keep on punching.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2022, 04:22:01 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2022, 04:28:56 PM »
Wes,
Seriously, you might try a meat only diet and see if it helps.
Only meat and water.
This really helps some people.