Author Topic: Joe Biden has outdone himself yet again 🤮  (Read 2252 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: Joe Biden has outdone himself yet again 🤮
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2022, 09:25:38 PM »
Just wait till Hildog wins in 2024

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2022, 10:39:48 PM »
Just wait till Hildog wins in 2024

Hildabeast

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2022, 06:58:03 AM »
You’re not alone in your absolute confusion and horror, brother.

In Canada it’s the same thing. The sane percentage of the population just cannot wrap its collective head around any notion an individual could give ANY support to these nation-destroying, terrifyingly corrupt Globalist tyrant traitors.

Biden … Turdeau … Clinton …

The contemplation of folks actively in support of these RADICAL Lefty lunatics causes literal brain aches.

Its mind-boggling that Trudeau was just re-elected (I think, I dont really follow it) but if so, after all the turmoil, I guess I'll just never understand stupidity.
(Thankfully).

The lack of brains, pride, common sense and love of freedom, its a head-scratcher... ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2022, 06:01:37 PM »
Its mind-boggling that Trudeau was just re-elected (I think, I dont really follow it) but if so, after all the turmoil, I guess I'll just never understand stupidity.
(Thankfully).
The lack of brains, pride, common sense and love of freedom, its a head-scratcher... ???

Justin Trudeau was last elected in 2021. He recently struck a deal that he will continue as Prime Minister thru 2025. Canada does not have term limits so it is conceivable he will be in office for a very long time. The majority of Canadians must like his work as Prime Minister.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2022, 01:44:30 PM »

Justin Trudeau was last elected in 2021. He recently struck a deal that he will continue as Prime Minister thru 2025. Canada does not have term limits so it is conceivable he will be in office for a very long time. The majority of Canadians must like his work as Prime Minister.

Less than 2% of the UK voted for Liz Truss to be the Prime Minister.