Author Topic: and a good time was had by all.  (Read 604 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
and a good time was had by all.
« on: September 26, 2022, 10:07:57 AM »

I was just in that area the day before. missed it by that much.
F

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: and a good time was had by all.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 10:13:34 AM »
they are just taking whats owed to them in reparations...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 10:17:26 AM »

F

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2022, 10:52:10 AM »
Hope they catch these obviously white thieves.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2022, 12:11:49 PM »
Fucking feral, brainless brutes doing their best approximation of their chimpanzee granddaddies' disproportionately violent reactions to anyfing dissin' them.

The utter depravity of some "people" never ceases to amaze me.  I was sidelined with illness awhile back, and as my bank account became embarrassingly low, I took the first job I could get:  a donation handler at a Goodwill retail store.  I am confirmed for a vastly superior prospect, but it does not start until late November.  Thus, in the meantime, to pay the bills and improve my credit, Goodwill it was/is.

My store's typical customer isn't much better than the animals in that video.  Racial breakdown:  65% Latino, 30% black, 5% white, Middle Eastern or South Asian.  Well over half of the Mexicans and other Latinos either don't speak English or pretend to only know enough to try and swindle me into changing the prices on already cheap as dirt stuff.  I tell them, "No hablo Espanol; mi Jefe debe aprobar."  If they persist, I just go get a manager and leave it at that.

But talk about disgusting... I used to admire Mexicans for their work ethic, but most of those clowns waltz into our store, cut their toddlers loose, and just sit around playing on their phones whilst the kids scatter the toy shelves all across the sales floor.  They are particularly keen to rip open to large puzzles and board games and "play" with the thousands of pieces therein.

Part of the problem is many of our customers are higher than kites.  I've no issue with marijuana.  I've never indulged for two reasons: one, I hate the smell; two, I have enough vices as is, and I'm afraid I would like the shit too much, especially in edible form.

But I DO have a problem when a whole family comes in reeking of pot.  Night before last, a dad, mom, a couple of uncles and four toddlers came in to shop.  They all reeked, including the kids -- and judging by the kids' behaviour, they were very much subject to a contact high. 

The issue of one of them leaving a USED DIAPER on the sales floor is a story for another day.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2022, 01:48:28 PM »
Doomed. Simply doomed. 

Three generations of “free everything” and that’s the very best they have to offer.

a

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2022, 08:12:00 PM »
Chocolates in a banana-esque frenzy.

Simply an inferior breed of the species.

Another valuable retailer will bail on the neighbourhood taking it one step closer to ruined-status.

And as per usual, it’ll be the Evil White Man’s fault.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2022, 07:26:03 AM »

What they owe back to society will never be paid