Author Topic: Adam McVey died  (Read 1814 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Adam McVey died
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2022, 07:13:33 AM »
FROM THE DESK OF FALLSVIEW,

Goodmorrow,

I am shocked and saddened by the news that Adam has died. He was one of the best all around people to talk to and hang with. He was brutally honest and had a great sense of humour. We hung out a few times in Toronto and LA. He was a man of many hats, but "friend" was his best. There were many times that I felt out of place and needed someone to talk to and Adam was there. I'm the one usually handing out the advice, but Adam stepped up and was there during some serious moments.
Adam loved lobster and steak and we went to this great steak house in Toronto. Adam ordered two dinners for himself, the waiter was confused and thought there was a third joining us but Adam tore up that food. We drank two every expensive bottle of Ice Wine from Niagara On The Lake and headed to a lounge on Richmond St. West. Adam went up to three woman and whatever he said they came back to our table and let's just say the night was unforgettable.

RIP ADAM. You were a great friend, brother and teacher.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My guess double portions of lobster and steak did him in. Created some great Getbig content. RIP