Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > History - Stories - and Memories

Vince Gironda - Wow just wow

<< < (3/87) > >>

Max_Rep:
Great thread!

jpm101:
Great articles  from Lat's McGree.   Can clear up some of the mis-information and confusion about Gironda's methods and training programs. For Example: last year I mentioned the benefits of the "V" dipping bar and Gironda's different way(s) of doing the exercises with that "V" designed bar. The Pumpster, for what ever reason, had a meltdown and said that there was never any piece of equipment like the "V" bar and for me to prove it. And that Gironda never did have any connection with a thing like that. So I had to send the poor fellow three places where he could buy a "V" dipping bar. Also enclosed an article , by Gironda, on  training on such a device. Hope it helped The Pumpster to understand better.  The thing is , we have two "V" dipping bars (one of mental and the other with 2X6's) for years in our gym. Lat's McGee opens up the opportunity for all of us to learn (me included) more from the genius of the original Italian stallion, Vince Gironda.

Like some of Gironda's diet thinking, that steak and egg's together (three times a day if you could swing it) was a top muscle builder. Also heavy cream ( even whipping creme) and eggs with protein powder. What influence Rheo Blairs protein powder really had with Gironda and his training ideas.  Liver tabs taken throughout the day. And a couple cups of coffee to jump start the workouts. All interesting stuff. If you got the time Lat's, than keep it coming. Or if any of you experienced veterans would like to lay some stuff on all of us, than welcome. 

pumpster:

--- Quote from: jpm101 on July 13, 2007, 06:34:25 PM ---Great articles  from Lat's McGree.   Can clear up some of the mis-information and confusion about Gironda's methods and training programs. For Example: last year I mentioned the benefits of the "V" dipping bar and Gironda's different way(s) of doing the exercises with that "V" designed bar. The Pumpster, for what ever reason, had a meltdown and said that there was never any piece of equipment like the "V" bar and for me to prove it. And that Gironda never did have any connection with a thing like that. So I had to send the poor fellow three places where he could buy a "V" dipping bar. Also enclosed an article , by Gironda, on  training on such a device. Hope it helped The Pumpster to understand better.  The thing is , we have two "V" dipping bars (one of mental and the other with 2X6's) for years in our gym. Lat's McGee opens up the opportunity for all of us to learn (me included) more from the genius of the original Italian stallion, Vince Gironda.

Like some of Gironda's diet thinking, that steak and egg's together (three times a day if you could swing it) was a top muscle builder. Also heavy cream ( even whipping creme) and eggs with protein powder. What influence Rheo Blairs protein powder really had with Gironda and his training ideas.  Liver tabs taken throughout the day. And a couple cups of coffee to jump start the workouts. All interesting stuff. If you got the time Lat's, than keep it coming. Or if any of you experienced veterans would like to lay some stuff on all of us, than welcome. 

--- End quote ---

Man i'm in his mind so bad..I've been putting forth all sorts of good stuff on training. In fact i notice that the usual move is to follow my post with one basically regurgitating what's already been said. In the usual blowhard fashion, of course.

Glad i've got a good student. ;D

jpm101:
Putting all sorts of good stuff on training would be a great idea.......wonder when The Pumpster will start doing that. Soon, I hope. He can Feel free to post me any time for some more useful ideas. Hope this helps the little guy.

The Squadfather:
hahahaha, man we have to get a picture of this beast "JPM", this guy claims absolutely monster lifts but has no picture posted to show the results of this brutal training, i'm calling this guy out to step up and prove that he knows what he's doing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version